• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 Index (READ HERE FIRST)

SwaggerPancake

Smash Rookie
PLEASE add me on a smash Skype group, im from Argentina, my skype is Joaquin Pipinich, the one with an ice cream in the profile pic. I play Smash 64. Thanks.

Sangoku

Smash Master
PLEASE add me on a smash Skype group, im from Argentina, my skype is Joaquin Pipinich, the one with an ice cream in the profile pic. I play Smash 64. Thanks.
I can't add you in any skype group since I'm not in any of them. You should ask the moderators of these skype groups directly.

Morin0

Smash Lord
I need some kind of group to say "hey dude lets play"
Therein lies the problem. These available groups are more of a chat room than a matchmaking one. It'd actually be a better idea to send a friend request to individual players on Skype and ask if they want to play.

Last edited:

Cali5nia

Smash Rookie
I was hoping someone could add me to the North American Skype 64 Group. In Nova Scotia, kirby player.

RevySSB

Smash Cadet
Dunno if this thread is still active but i want to get into the 64 scene so if anyone would mind inviting me to the EU skype group that would be awesome. My skype is gilorez

M!nt

Smash Champion
why is that?
Because I haven't played anyone here, online in general, or been involved with the game (other than random console with friends) at all for 2 years or so. I have it set to email me when people post in this thread and messages for when people need the rom or whatever.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Because I haven't played anyone here, online in general, or been involved with the game (other than random console with friends) at all for 2 years or so. I have it set to email me when people post in this thread and messages for when people need the rom or whatever.
come back to us mint !

D

Deleted member

yaz the yoshi family needs you <3

Lord Horatio

Smash Apprentice
I can't get PJ64k to stop crashing when I start or enter a game; does anyone else have this problem?

wizrad

Smash Journeyman
NNID
nin10L3ro
3DS FC
4871-4875-5333
Didn't see this in the first post so I'm asking: how do I get Nintendo's official Gamecube adapter to work with Project64KVE? I have it all set up for Dolphin, but 64 won't even detect it. Many thanks.

M!nt

Smash Champion
Didn't see this in the first post so I'm asking: how do I get Nintendo's official Gamecube adapter to work with Project64KVE? I have it all set up for Dolphin, but 64 won't even detect it. Many thanks.
What controller plugin are you using? Does it show up in there?

wizrad

Smash Journeyman
NNID
nin10L3ro
3DS FC
4871-4875-5333
Here's an alternate solution for playing with a GC controller: download a .wad of SSB and play it on Dolphin, you can even use 19XX with it. It works fine for Netplay, too.

THE_MAAFIA

Smash Ace
No matter what I do, the stupid rom keeps showing (U) instead of (U) [!] when I try to play online, please some one help quick this is extremely annoying

D

Deleted member

Here's an alternate solution for playing with a GC controller: download a .wad of SSB and play it on Dolphin, you can even use 19XX with it. It works fine for Netplay, too.
that's illegal. don't suggest that we pirate roms here.

Last edited by a moderator:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Someone update this to address the fact that National events only have Dreamland as their stage.

RennuR

Smash Rookie
Hey does anyone know if I could run smash64 on Chrome OS? Specifically a chromebook?

Top Bottom