• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 European Player Tiers [update in progress]

Status
Not open for further replies.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
why would europeans go to an australian server

the australian server is desiree's server, use a master server list (smash index can't be trusted, i can't be bothered updating today)

dandan

Smash Lord
most europeans meet on a msn group and go play from there, and not meet on a server.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Desiree's IP = 175.107.148.37:27888

Where everyone just chills out to talk and on the rare occasion play a game of Super Smash Brothers.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Aw I thought King Funk FINALLY updated that list :scared:.

As dan said, the msn group is the best way to play.

Almost every European server sucks by the way (lagouts, people crashing games, and so on).

dandan

Smash Lord
if we wouldn't have the group, the europe scene wouldn't be half the size it is now.
law really helped us out in that regard.

also, saying that is nice and all, but show me a good european server, there really isn't one, and no one here is willing to pay for it like firo does.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
i'll play p2p anytime with the Europeans and aussies, and wherever you live that isn't america.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Nice to see the update is coming! =)

Good job Funk.

Didn't know Teh was that good though Oo. I'll have to play him ^^. And aren't Law and Max inactive?

NixxxoN

Smash Master
if we wouldn't have the group, the europe scene wouldn't be half the size it is now.
law really helped us out in that regard.

also, saying that is nice and all, but show me a good european server, there really isn't one, and no one here is willing to pay for it like firo does.
I agree, but thats the problem basically, there isnt one BIG and reliable server and no one to pay. Back in the old days there was REPS emulinker and everybody played there. If the US has one, it isnt impossible for europe, however we are way less people playing here

Thino

Smash Master
omg REPS , the memories , I need a server where I have 78 ms or less again , to get back into this game

if the server could be italian or spanish thatd be even better since that would mean Id get around 50-40 ping

but Im fine with a 78 ms UK server too

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
I agree, but thats the problem basically, there isnt one BIG and reliable server and no one to pay. Back in the old days there was REPS emulinker and everybody played there. If the US has one, it isnt impossible for europe, however we are way less people playing here
We are currently seeing on how we can get a new server going. I'm gonna talk to Firo soon about it.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Hey sangoku, where are you on the list? Shouldnt your Dk skills get you a sweet spot?

\\Killer//

Smash Journeyman
hey i made an msn and i send an invite but idk if i'm in the group or not, can someone tell the person in charge of the group to let me in? i already answed the question.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Lol Olikus! I told you I wasn't so good I think ^^.

I'm still a beginner I guess, but I hope I can be in C-tier =).

Killer, you should be in then. Try to write something to see if people answer XD.

Are you from Europe by the way?

dandan

Smash Lord
i think the fact that squall is way less active now influenced him not being on there, otherwise i believe he would be there.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I would play with as much people as I could there, but playing the same people all over again is boring, especially if I have to try xD

dandan

Smash Lord
¬¬'

I miss the old days when no one cared about getting the smash64 online master degree :awesome:
actually no one really cares now, maybe except teen.
you know you can play friendly matches with me anytime.

Sangoku

Smash Master
Hopefully we won't need new server with the new pj64.

Just tried it out today and seems really good (less delay, no lag, no ds).

And in contrast I just played on a ****ty European server and got crashed 10 times in a row by someone joining my running game...

So yeah, new emu is the way to go I think ^^.

Sangoku

Smash Master
lol aren't you the one saying you couldn't beat him not so long ago?

And if dan belongs to c-tier, then I will be what? z-tier?

Anyway the rest of the update isn't coming soon I guess.

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
You should probably make me a separate tier...

and put it above S.

Unfortunately I can NEVER PLAY SMASH AGAIN, thanks to how my laptop scoffs at the mere thought of gaming. D:
Maybe if you are around in 2-3 years when I buy a ****ing supercomputer, with internets capable of downloading all the disgusting things floating around on the web INSTANTANEOUSLY, I'll give you all a thorough thrashing again.
Until then... :mad:

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Unfortunately I can NEVER PLAY SMASH AGAIN, thanks to how my laptop scoffs at the mere thought of gaming. D:
Maybe if you are around in 2-3 years when I buy a ****ing supercomputer, with internets capable of downloading all the disgusting things floating around on the web INSTANTANEOUSLY, I'll give you all a thorough thrashing again.
Until then... :mad:
Laptops are overrated+expensive. Get a proper TOWER PC with good performance and good graphics card for no more than 500 euros.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
@Dr_Strangelove
If you wanna play, get a desktop PC, and use your laptop for work.
NixxxoN is right, also the lifetime is worst for a laptop.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Wait!!! but is he gonna get a laptop just to play N64 games...?
I was kind of generalizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom