• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4ward- an MD/VA Tournament by EE

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
EE ran a pretty good show here. Contrary to my usual "I was the head T.O." for EE remarks, I want to give EE a big shoutout for taking charge and effectively running a tournament almost single handedly. Other than some seeding assistance, he grabbed the bull by the horns and ran 5 tournaments in 6 hours (we didn't end up starting until about 2pm). Well done.

With that said, here are the results:

Brawl Doubles:

1: Logic + Pink Fresh ($42.00)
2: Seagull + Korn ($21.00)
3: Chu + Tantalus ($7.00)
4: ESOJ + Junebug
5: SSR + Sa1vy
5: Jrugs + DarkFlame
7: GH24 + OCM
Melee Doubles:
1: Chu and Chillin ($30)
2: Plank + G-reg ($15)
3: paul + kp ($5)
4: OCM + GH24
5: tdude51 + geez
Brawl Singles:

1: ChuDat :kirby2: ($96)
2: Seagull Joe :wolf::rob:($47)
3: Logic :olimar: ($28)
4: Junebug :lucario: ($9)
5: Tantalus :metaknight: ($5)
5: Pink Fresh :lucas: ($5)
7: Jrugs :snake:
7: DarkFlame :popo:
9: SSR :peach:
9: Rise :marth:
9: ESOJ :diddy:
9: Nabster :marth:
13: Sa1vy
13: Geez
13: Reslived
13: Funbun
17: GH24
17: OCM
17: Ex1st

Melee Singles
1: Chillindude ($84)
2: Chu ($42)
3: Plank ($14)
4: G-reg
5: Vist
5: Wenbo
7: DarkFlame
7: KP
9: Hot$
9: GH24
9: Geez
9: tdude
13: OCM
13: K9
Project:M Singles
1: Chillindude
2: Chu
3: Plank
4: Wenbo
5: G-reg
5: OCM
7: Hot$
7: Geez

NH Cody

Smash Champion
maryland does have good character diversity. but honestly tant you've been entering tourneys for years. as mk you should try to do better

also disappointed in dark flame :(

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Scott, you should put that top 2 split for brawl in the thread or at least note it with parenthesis next to my and Chu's name.
maryland does have good character diversity. but honestly tant you've been entering tourneys for years. as mk you should try to do better

also disappointed in dark flame :(
Picking :metaknight: isn't an end all solution to performance, otherwise a lot of players would do much better. Essentially, people need to justify performance based on the person not the character.

Obviously some characters can help someone do better then others, but player performance is more indicative of skill. This is why Anti can beat top players with characters other then :metaknight: as well as like Ally.
:018:

Jrugs

Smash Ace
look I hate metaknight..... a lot but thats not true. And quest why don’t you main meta knight.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
look I hate metaknight..... a lot but thats not true. And quest why don’t you main meta knight.
He does now. Look at results threads lmao.
no c gull ur wrong mk beats all the chars on this page solidly (kirby, olimar, wolf, rob, lucario, lucas, snake)
Define "solidly" because of those characters, only :lucas:, :kirby2:, and :rob: are outright thwomped by :metaknight: in my opinion. The others fall under the 35-65 to 40-60 range.
:018:

Top Bottom