• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well shoot...HBox lost.

But I gotta give them both credit for what they did do. HBox didn't look too well early on but made a nearly unbelievable comeback shortly after, he didn't go down without putting up one staggering huge heck of a fight.And now Mango's won EVO Melee twice, in a row too. It was all truly impressive.

Last edited:

pickle962

Smash Lord
= Mew2King's face during the award ceremony
Ehh, he's past his prime now imo not to mention how he still has that robot mentality of his which has been proven to not really work when going up against opponents who do random crap. I'm honestly at this point expecting him to retire

D

Deleted member

What's that? You want to hear the speech? TURN IT UP LOUDER!!

Last edited by a moderator:

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
Don't know much about competitive Smash (I was primarily a Casual and never knew there was a competitive scene).

Regardless, thank you Prog!

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I'm heading to bed early so I can wake up for the trailer.

Lucky for me, it just got really cloudy and I'm really tired after 4 hours of sleep last night due to a terrible nightmare.

The bad news is that it's gonna be like trying to sleep on Christmas Eve.

pickle962

Smash Lord
is it just me or did everyone get a 504 bad gateway message? Anywhom, I really wish the new character reveal for sm4sh would have happened after the grand finals for melee as it would have been a great way to top off this year's evo tournament

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

is it just me or did everyone get a 504 bad gateway message? Anywhom, I really wish the new character reveal for sm4sh would have happened after the grand finals for melee as it would have been a great way to top off this year's evo tournament
Salt on top of salt? I like it :troll:

I'm heading to bed early so I can wake up for the trailer.

Lucky for me, it just got really cloudy and I'm really tired after 4 hours of sleep last night due to a terrible nightmare.

The bad news is that it's gonna be like trying to sleep on Christmas Eve.
I slept the night before E3, I can do this easy.

CommanderRin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Susazu-And-Rin
Wow, the chat once Melee had officially finished their grand finals was ridiculous.

These M vs C players are so disrespectful.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Well, I'm going to go to sleep crying now.
Thanks for all you've done Prog. It's a shame I couldn't voice this at more than just a post on a forum you'll never see...

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Doood Miiverse only updates on weeekdayzzzz :dizzy:

pickle962

Smash Lord
Wow, the chat once Melee had officially finished their grand finals was ridiculous.

You don't say! They even had people ******** about how long the last few matches of the tournament took! You want a slow game? Play Brawl! Oh and they this dumbass troll who kept dissing on smash even after he got banned for saying the game basically sucked so to speak! I really wanted to get on there and (if I could) give him a denial of service attack to teach him a lesson :mad::mad::mad:

Edit: HOLY ****! I FINALLY HAVE OVER A THOUSAND POSTS AFTER NEARLY FIVE YEARS OF HAVING THIS ACCOUNT!!!

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Gah... crashboards goes down with EVO results... How is this site going to even function when Smash 3DS comes out? I really worry about it...

Hong

The Strongest

It's obvious that the person who targeted all the Smash sites from before is someone from the FGC. Not sure if it was them this time, or just a rush of people coming here to talk about this year's Evo, but in any event D1 and Prog's speech was enough to get under their skin.

D

Deleted member

Or it could not be fixed, and we can laugh at the vain attempts to see the roster n'stuff.

D

Deleted member

Another Kellogg's ad...

It's happening...

A new age of breakfast will dawn on us all...
Ah, it'll be fine. We survived all the other times it crashed.
Suddenly DDoS attack before Smash 4 release by the anti-hype police.

pickle962

Smash Lord
It's obvious that the person who targeted all the Smash sites from before is someone from the FGC. Not sure if it was them this time, or just a rush of people coming here to talk about this year's Evo, but in any event D1 and Prog's speech was enough to get under their skin.
I'd say because everyone and their grandma was tuned into the latter half of the tournament that Smash boards crashed! Btw, tell me more anybody about this supposed asswipe who took down all the smash bros sites! I need a good laugh :p

Last edited:

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Ah, it'll be fine. We survived all the other times it crashed.
When the came VERY first comes out if this site can't run it'd be bad. People will just go to another site possibly costing this place LOADS of members. Since the majority of the scene is centered here, that'd look bad. Plus when people move to the non crashing site since they actually want to talk about the game, they may not be as inclined to return later.

i mean, this site would never 100% collapse, that'd be insane with how popular it is. But missing out on a lot of new smashers isn't good for the entire smash scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom