• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The X-Men have been doing a lot better for themselves ever since Akuma joined.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
When the came VERY first comes out if this site can't run it'd be bad. People will just go to another site possibly costing this place LOADS of members. Since the majority of the scene is centered here, that'd look bad. Plus when people move to the non crashing site since they actually want to talk about the game, they may not be as inclined to return later.

i mean, this site would never 100% collapse, that'd be insane with how popular it is. But missing out on a lot of new smashers isn't good for the entire smash scene.
Then here's hoping it survives.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I wonder what the Miis' victory theme would be.

Maybe the little Streetpass jingle with a bit of remixing.

Hong

The Strongest
BAJA WAVE™

Edit - The Repulsion spam

my lungs can't take it

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Sounds like the top 8 was exciting lol. I won't be able to watch the replays tonight, cause I will want to watch the character reveal tomorrow and I won't get up early enough tomorrow if I stay up tonight and I have to get up early anyways. So I'll probably get caught up with it tomorrow night and probably Tuesday night as well.

Aduross

Smash Apprentice
EVO spoilers:
Dang, Mango takes it! GG HBox, you played great. Plus Armada, it did my heart good to see so much Young Link in Top 8 at EVO! <3 And AXE was unbelievable! So close, I was really hoping to see Pikachu in Grand Finals! Still that four stock was mind blowing. Pretty crazy EVO this year. :D

Last edited:

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Any links to the Melee match streams? Just found out that EVO is happening again.
You poor man, you had to endure twitch chat.

I know twitch chat isn't exactly a kind place but wow do the complainers look silly. I saw a few of them complaining from start to finish which is crazy. For three hours they sat there in front of their computer screen whining about Smash. Truly sad to witness.

Hbox's Jigglypuff was worth it all however. Guy almost had a stunning road to glory. Great effort by him! Highlight was definitely Axe 4-stocking SilentWolf on Fountain of Dreams. That was madness!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I was watching a vinesauce stream,I left around halfway,then the YouTube video for it showed up,then I watched it.

Around the end,they showed art. @Hotfeet444 showed his Ridley art,which was good,but he got dissed so hard (by Vinny,don't be confused.) by saying he was too big. I hope he doesn't read this,but he will.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Then you're not proper,for your name is just a common noun without capitalization.
Only part of my name is a noun. It begins with an adjective, followed by a noun, then the abbreviation "Extra Large". Plus, it's a username, so I don't care if it's grammatically correct like I would for sentence because the words don't have spaces in between them anyway.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If you had to choose between these,what would it be?

A.) HD Wario Wafts
B.) 3D Wario Wafts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom