• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
So I just saw this....don't think I'm going to sleep tonight.

I think he'd make a good Smash Bros character lol ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erh2ngRZxs0

(We're allowed to be random on this thread, right? If not, I apologize, just thought some people might find this interesting/scary/funny)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

(We're allowed to be random on this thread, right? If not, I apologize, just thought some people might find this interesting/scary/funny)
I saw the first second and I can already tell I'm going to have nightmares.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm working on the same thing I was working on when in school and it makes me want to watch Power Rangers again for some reason

During the entire project I had Power Rangers, all seasons playing one after the other, on the screen at the same time I was working on it

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest

Holy crap. That was severely creepy. I might not go to bed because of that + I'm watching a creepy anime right now... Nightmare fuel.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
However, at the moment I'm watching Digimon

I already saw the defeat of Myotistmon in DA 02

However, I'm to the epilogue, and THAT I DON'T CONSIDER CANNON

I hate epilogues. How about some ambiguity? Doesn't ruin the feeling of some things

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

"Pic of the day. Some stages have been shrunk down and made into trophies, like this one of Tortimer Island for the 3DS version. I wish I could have a figurine like this in real life."

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ever been woken up by a bee sting at 2:50 in the morning? I just found out what it's like. ************ stung me just as I was rolling over on the side of my arm near my elbow. I haven't been this pissed since forever. :mad:

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Ever been woken up by a bee sting at 2:50 in the morning? I just found out what it's like. Mother****er stung me just as I was rolling over on the side of my arm near my elbow. I haven't been this pissed since forever. :mad:
Believe me, it's happened to me a lot, but it wasn't bee stings, it was my cat biting me

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I have a baby kitten running around- I know the feel. But rolling onto a wasp (correcting my other post- it was a wasp that stung me) is totally different.
I've actually sat on a bees nest before, but I noticed it pretty quick and got the hell outta there, and sometimes I think the bees may not have been chasing me in the first place. I know that I didn't get stung because I went straight to the shower afterwards.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Seven days till we get new info on Smash 4.

Like said last night, I'll be posting Nintendo music remixes, so here's a remix of the Fountain of Dreams theme, which in turn is a remix of the Gourmet Race theme.

(Guess I should say those are just fan made remixes I found on YouTube, so I don't take any credit for them...)

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
When I was a kid (about 10) I thought underwear was over rated. A friend and I were camping with our families, and we decided to get rid of a nearby yellow jacket nest. It was under a log. I lifted the log so my friend could drop a big brick on the nest. After lifting the nest, I ran back to my campsite, feeling accomplished (not sure why), but then, in front of everyone, I felt the first sting, on my lower back. My face went straight from a huge smile, to an expression of dread. But that was nothing. The 2nd sting followed shortly after. Not just in my frontal area. Not just in my sensitive area. Right there. RIGHT. THERE.

My friends and family affectionately called what I did next, the "bee dance", and reminded me of it for years to come.

I learned 2 important things:

1. Leave nature alone
2. Always wear underwear

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
So, how's it going?
You mean life in general? Ok I guess. Last day of school I hit a bus (no one was injured, except for my pride), but the car's still drive-able. Graduated a few days ago from HS, although I'm not sure how to feel about it. Right now I'm just hanging out at home, playing video games and whatnot. I'm interested in getting Mario Kart for the wii u, considering I haven't played any of the games and haven't opened the console box since I got it a few years ago. You?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You mean life in general? Ok I guess. Last day of school I hit a bus (no one was injured, except for my pride), but the car's still drive-able. Graduated a few days ago from HS, although I'm not sure how to feel about it. Right now I'm just hanging out at home, playing video games and whatnot. I'm interested in getting Mario Kart for the wii u, considering I haven't played any of the games and haven't opened the console box since I got it a few years ago. You?
I'm just here on Smashboards like I always am. Nothing else is really goin' on.

Last edited:

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
Just got Mario Kart 8. I am in love with all the new level designs they are so lifelike and full of character.

It makes me even more pumped for E3

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Starting to slowly realize that we're getting at least 2/3 newcomers in a week.
So far, I'm keeping the hype in check. Doing pretty well, but I can't hold it much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom