• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
This song from Skyward sword is one of the best on the soundtrack. A lot of play the game without even hearing it.

D

Deleted member

This made me go and take one.

I got;

Well.... I'm confused.
Don't be, Ice Powers and Amazing Hair are the best things ever. Who needs a personality that matches you when you have both of those?

Last edited by a moderator:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Don't be, Ice Powers and Amazing Hair are the best things ever. Who needs a personality that matches you when you have both of those?
That's not what I'm confused about. lol

The confused part was meant to be a joke over the fact that I am male and got a female character for a personality quiz. xD

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me

The confused part was meant to be a joke over the fact that I am male and got a female character for a personality quiz. xD
Idk, no offense or anything, but you could get pretty sour sometimes. That is one thing you and Elsa have in common

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I did the Frozen quiz and i got Anna even though my answers weren't even close to being like that character.

Reminds me of the other quiz where i was listed as No Face from Spirited Away for some reason.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I did the Frozen quiz and i got Anna even though my answers weren't even close to being like that character.

Reminds me of the other quiz where i was listed as No Face from Spirited Away for some reason.
I expected myself to be one of the villains. Ended up with miss snowflake. Don't know why, but I did.

D

Deleted member

Don't worry I got that part :). At any rate the post @ Rocket Raccoon Rocket Raccoon made made me go back and look at some of the footage, some observations:
a) Hitstun seems to be returning (old news, but oh well)
b) Samus looks like she might have a new N-air (@ about 5:31, watch the animation in the bottom right with her and WFT) where she does a kick with rotation presumably hitting both sides of her instead of the old "sex kick" she has in older Smash titles.

Thoughts?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Lol to the response to my last post. Anyway I feel accomplished I beat project x zone! Also I am a watching the rewinds of boy meets world on Disney channel, it's actually quite funny, the dialogue is nothin that they could have today. Also pumped as the smash bros demo is coming near me.I will be there fist thing and own some people as villager. Also who saw America's got talent last night. They had some good and surprising acts.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
So Mario Kart 8 is out in Japan tomorrow (the 29th). If you guys are gonna get your Wario for Mario Kart 8, I wager tomorrow would be the day. I'm personally not holding my breath though.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
well, the creator of the video states on the description that this is what the pc version on Ultra is so i don't even want to imagine it on consoles....

Also it has the doge meme in it
So, they forget all those other vital details to the game, but thank God the referenced Doge.
Because that was vital. Clearly.

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
well, the creator of the video states on the description that this is what the pc version on Ultra is so i don't even want to imagine it on console.
Im not really talking about graphics, they look great actually. I was more referring to framerate, (apparent) responsiveness of the character, glitches, and the like. You know, the things that actually make the game playable :laugh: I find it pretty comical that the crashing engine is so poor that the game straight up doesnt do them, and random objects that fall apart so perfectly was pretty hilarious as well.

Seriously though, it really irks me to see this game hyped up so much just for me to be fairly disappointed by it thus far. From what I've seen/heard, it's, visually, very good, but lackluster in many other areas (and from the video it seems that it could easily be fixed like the collision detection when he was going to get on the bike.)

Last edited:

Fablemad

Smash Journeyman
this is sad
Dude, thanks for this. That really made my day.

Favorite part is when he keeps driving in front of the train and the train just stops completely in like 0.0003 seconds.

Also, when the girl tries to get away from him and she just makes that fence explode

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Awww... how cute. :troll:

Honestly, that thing is inaccurate as heck.
I dunno. It actually isn't that far fetched for me. I can kinda see how I could be a bit like Elsa. I tend to wear more of a mask, as in not being my full self, in real life and I'm not really big on crowds. And the cold never bothered me anyway. It's actually not that far fetched that Elsa was accurate xD.

I seem to end up having more in common with female fictional characters then I do fictional characters of my gender (male), which I find to be a little strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom