• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I went to a fruit stand and got some weird vegetables I've never heard of.

The cashiers were all hippy girls.

And TBH if I had to choose between Hippy girls and the OTHER type of girls that around here, I'd choose the hippy girls.

They always have cute cashiers

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What kind of conversation are we even having now? Y'know what, never mind. I'm not sure I want to know.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Goose Pirates would face the winners, obviously.
Ah. Well, here's hopin' they retcon that plot twist from the first movie.

I keep seeing stuff on Miiverse about "Bigley". Anyone know what that's about?
From TVTropes.
TVTropes said:
a lot of people argued over if ridley would be in smash bros. 4 or not on miiverse, and most people who didin't expect him in claimed he was 'too big.' one user jokingly made a stick figure ridley that said 'bigley', and now around half the posts you see on the super smash bros. community are just bigley pictures.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I keep seeing stuff on Miiverse about "Bigley". Anyone know what that's about?
All I can know it started by a Miiverse member named TheLink551 (or Jaden). And it's a combination of "Big" and "Ridley" (you know, that old "Ridley is too big" argument).

At least that's what Know Your Meme says.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I think I'll take a responsible albeit incredibly awkward and party obsessed king over a bunch of kids from all over the world and a few monsters.

View attachment 14836

The Burger King Kids Club for those who aren't old enough to remember. Kid Vid was the leader... I mean... those goggles man.
Gotta love when they try to cram in every possible stereotype, looks ridiculous rather than diverse.

Also "Wheels" wtf?! Can they be any more rude lol. It's like having a terminally ill character and name him "Cancey" or something

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Notice anything different?
You've ascended? I....Impossible! You couldn't have this much power.

Gotta love when they try to cram in every possible stereotype, looks ridiculous rather than diverse.

Also "Wheels" wtf?! Can they be any more rude lol. It's like having a terminally ill character and name him "Cancey" or something
Yeah, I'm pretty sure having the kid who's paraplegic be called "Wheels" is like, 30x more offensive than excluding any kind of disabled kid.

Last edited:

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'm pretty having the kid who's paraplegic be called "Wheels" is like, 30x more offensive than excluding any kind of disabled kid.
My favorite was the canceled before release American Gundam cartoon, where the idea was for there to be a group of kids that transformed into different Mobile Suits, and the kid in the wheelchair turned into a Guntank. The Mobile suit that has tank treads instead of legs. First time I saw it I was just like wow...wow. Really?

"Oh wow, now we can all turn into robot super heros! We can do anything, live our dreams! I can finally walk like a normal kid!"

"Ahha, no Billy, you still can't walk. Someone has to be the robot with no legs and it might as well be the one who normally can't walk anyways, right? Know your place, know that even in your dreams there is no salvation from your torment, and know that god hates you. Ohohohoho!"

"*unrestrained tears of betrayal*"

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There seems to be something between Tentamon and Izzy's mom

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
My favorite was the canceled before release American Gundam cartoon, where the idea was for there to be a group of kids that transformed into different Mobile Suits, and the kid in the wheelchair turned into a Guntank. The Mobile suit that has tank treads instead of legs. First time I saw it I was just like wow...wow. Really?

"Oh wow, now we can all turn into robot super heros! We can do anything, live our dreams! I can finally walk like a normal kid!"

"Ahha, no Billy, you still can't walk. Someone has to be the robot with no legs and it might as well be the one who normally can't walk anyways, right? Know your place, know that even in your dreams there is no salvation from your torment, and know that god hates you. Ohohohoho!"

"*unrestrained tears of betrayal*"
That entire comment was a journey I wasn't prepared for. But it was funny as hell. I'm going to look up this American Gundam real quick. It should be interesting to see.

EDIT: They called it Doozy Bots. I...need a moment to rethink my choice of watching this. The scientist might was well be called "Dr.Wily Knockoff #407

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom