• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Does anyone else find this creepy?

Get happy! =D

No seriously, stuff like this would make kids never want a Happy Meal ever again.

What do you not understand? It is hilarious! I would not use the word strive... hope. Everyone needs hope in some form or another.
You gain hope from others despair? You would be one hell of an interesting character in the world of Danganronpa. ¦D

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
McDonald's new mascot.
Really? That was their best?
I mean sure, the Ronald wasn't the best mascot out there (that's either Pepsiman or Segata Sanshiro). But this...what is that?!

What do you not understand? It is hilarious! I would not use the word strive... hope. Everyone needs hope in some form or another.
"Hope"?
Hope is only a figment of human imagination. One that is only meant to be broken.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I am the only one that has the power to change the conversation.

HAHA, Y'ALLS REACTION ARE HILARIOUS! No, but in all seriousness that thing is creepy. You should watch one of their commercials with that... thing

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I am the only one that has the power to change the conversation.

HAHA, Y'ALLS REACTION ARE HILARIOUS! No, but in all seriousness that thing is creepy. You should watch one of their commercials with that... thing
Really Vegito. Do we? Do we, really?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Speaking of crazy stuff, I had a nightmare last night that was a mixture of IT and Darkseed 2. Crazy thing? I'm not scared of either title, in fact I laugh and enjoy them regularly. I think it was my brain's way of trying to re-make something scary.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
What am I even reading. Link HAD fire arrows for one. Secondly, if you really want to talk about how a moveset should affect a character's probability, then I'm going to assume you've never played as Ganondorf, who is literally a carbon copy of Falcon- just with a few different mechanics that I'm unaware about but sure exist. :rolleyes:

Gods, now I would love to see Young link be playable. I totally overlooked the tears that would flow constantly afterwards. But it won't, so I guess we'll just wait for Mewtwo to be deconfirmed again. Cheers. ^3^
1.Realistic/Adult Link does not have Fire Arrows in any installment of Super Smash Bros.

2.Ganon(dorf) is way too iconic to be cut and unlike Young Link, the differences from Captain Falcon make sense. In OOT, Adult Link could use Fire Arrows. In MM, Young Link can also use them. So then why can only YL use them in Smash? And I do play as Ganondorf. Judging by your first point your knowledge of the roster must be spectacular.

The bottom line is, Young Link was a poor choice and has been replaced. He was meant to be an alternative to Link when Toon Link didn't exist.

I've got the slightest feeling that I've been trolled but idk

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Speaking of crazy stuff, I had a nightmare last night that was a mixture of IT and Darkseed 2. Crazy thing? I'm not scared of either title, in fact I laugh and enjoy them regularly. I think it was my brain's way of trying to re-make something scary.
I think my brain tried to do that alot when I was younger, because for some odd reason, Super Mario 64 always had the occasional nightmare. (The dreams were the same exact thing too. I guess my brain never got tired of it)

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I think my brain tried to do that alot when I was younger, because for some odd reason, Super Mario 64 always had the occasional nightmare. (The dreams were the same exact thing too. I guess my brain never got tired of it)
I think it's just me staying up too late. :laugh:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Looking over post from the past 3 days right now... Robin has had a MAJOR jump in popularity since Ike's reveal. I can't believe so many people had it out for our man Ike. :(

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So I've restarted Dark Souls finally. I was doing fine. I made it to the burg well enough. However. I ended up attacking the Undead Merchant by accident, so now I'm going to restart again since I don't get access to Oswald till later into the game.

I'm currently beating myself up for doing something so stupid.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
1.Realistic/Adult Link does not have Fire Arrows in any installment of Super Smash Bros.

2.Ganon(dorf) is way too iconic to be cut and unlike Young Link, the differences from Captain Falcon make sense. In OOT, Adult Link could use Fire Arrows. In MM, Young Link can also use them. So then why can only YL use them in Smash? And I do play as Ganondorf. Judging by your first point your knowledge of the roster must be spectacular.

The bottom line is, Young Link was a poor choice and has been replaced. He was meant to be an alternative to Link when Toon Link didn't exist.

I've got the slightest feeling that I've been trolled but idk
Alright, for one- we're not even talking about Link. We're talking about YOUNG Link, who I stated has use Fire Arrows in previous Zelda games when you said it made no sense he used them. It's also what separates him from normal Link. In Melee, this was the first time the bow was in Link's moveset. So it would be natural for it to be the normal arrows for Link. Young Link- being an unlockable character in Melee- would be more fitting to use the alternate arrow because Young Link himself was an alteration of link, so to separate the characters, Fire arrows were the perfect option (they could of decloned, but that option was clearly overlooked >_>).

And I stated three times I know it isn't likely gonna happen- Young link's confirmation as a playable character. So I fail to understand why you're trying to tell me he WON'T get in. :laugh:

BUT I will say this: DLC opens so many possibilities. And if Sakurai does decide to bring back the veterans who didn't make it this way, than really- that's that. Seriously, I don't know why Dr. Mario and young Link are such touchy subjects. :rolleyes:

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Pick your poison, you either take this frightening "Happy" character, or you can take the since discontinued Hammurderer.
onion_news500_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg

Needless to say, parents didn't like him

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Speaking of which, I finally watched the end of that Retsupurae, and I have to say.
Wow. Just, wow.
Sure, that game really didn't have much going for it in the beginning, but good Lord does it get hysterical!
I mean, the beginning wasn't all that bad. It had at least something. But I swear, after the head explosion, it got worse.
The plot becomes a mess of hilarity and complication, like having to cheat in order to win the carnival games (The pole is a few feet in front of you! How can you miss that badly?!), finding out that Paul (the creepy guy with the lawn) is some kind of occultist (along with your girlfriend, the mayor, and Jim, and most of the cast dying for no reason. But I always felt that after that scene they just gave up and wrote whatever cane to mind.

So for some ungoldly reason Rita's head appears in the cooked steam (gotta love that steam, filled with vitamins and minerals) and yaps about the Shrimp Baby being some kind of Behemoth (said "Behemoth" being a worm with a buzzsaw on it's head. It's as hilarious as it gets). And will give every back to the Ancients so they can rule the galaxy or something like that. So then it's a race threw that maze, ending anti-climatically (unless a wimpy thrust is action-packed). Or does it?
So get this, Jack (the biker guy), is Mike Dawson's dark world form, or some shape-shifter. Maybe both. And then after a speech he kills Dawson. Yep, the main character isn't even alive in the end.
They kill him off. Don't know why, but I guess he had to throw in one more wrench.

All in all, the game pretty much fits the definition of "so bad it's good". The game was filled with so much Narm one just can't help but laugh. Like Mike being an incompetent loser, Jim before you found his secret (But that void was replaced with the neon cactus and all those dressers and drawers), the ring toss, "Action Dawson Pose", the list goes on and on (special mention goes to the noise that thing make that takes to the hall of death, I hear the only way out of there is death).

Though, I will admit, that longplayer. He sure loves his attention to detail. There's times where he'll talk to everyone (even if they have nothing new to say), or have Mike just stand in place for no reason (unless it's the bathroom. The only true place to think). It kinds makes you wonder what was going on in his head. It got to the point where I started skipping just to get back into the main story.

Ah well, at least we'll always have this.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
And let us never forget that Grimace used to be a total punk-head with four arms and nothing better to do in life but steal people's milkshakes and drinks.

mcdonalds-original-grimace-mascot-terrified-kids-and-was-a-total-failure.jpg

Look at Ronald, he's all like "WHOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, man! What are ya doin with our shakes?" and Mayor McCheese is like "sigh... some people"

Grimace is just like "THESE ARE MY SHAKES NOW YOU FILTHY CLOWN! GET A LIFE CHEESEBURGER-HEAD!"

All of this and the sun looks like he's about to crack a laugh at the whole thing.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Not too sure he's the best choice. Well, he's better than that tyrant from Burger King. He's a madman. But no one is brave enough to over throw him.

I think I'll take a responsible albeit incredibly awkward and party obsessed king over a bunch of kids from all over the world and a few monsters.

The_Burger_King_Kids_Club_Gang_and_The_Honbatz.png

The Burger King Kids Club for those who aren't old enough to remember. Kid Vid was the leader... I mean... those goggles man.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Welp, there went my eyesight.
Thanks Psycho...

I think I'll take a responsible albeit incredibly awkward and party obsessed king over a bunch of kids from all over the world and a few monsters.

View attachment 14836

The Burger King Kids Club for those who aren't old enough to remember. Kid Vid was the leader... I mean... those goggles man.

That Kid Vid there.... his goggles...

I APPROVE.

The BK kids were awesome. That was waaayyy back in the day.

EDIT: You know what? Godot is awesome. I'm changing my avatar again. XD

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Most of the characters of "McDonald's Land" were phased out after a lawsuit where McDonalds lost $1,000,000 in 1970's money when a child's tv show said they copied the ideas of their characters from the show.

The lawsuit was probably revenge because the creators of the child's tv did some advertisement campaign thing for mcdonald's but weren't paid or credited

Calculated with inflation, that is $4,000,000

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom