• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think I'll take a responsible albeit incredibly awkward and party obsessed king over a bunch of kids from all over the world and a few monsters.

View attachment 14836

The Burger King Kids Club for those who aren't old enough to remember. Kid Vid was the leader... I mean... those goggles man.
He's the leader, and he's wearing goggles.

He's a goggle boy!

Kid Vid is actually a digimon trainer

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So I have finally gotten 100% in Kirby Triple Deluxe, (actually I did it yesterday). I must say, it is an amazing game. One of the best Kirby games in my opinion.

Triple Deluxe has a lot of the charm Kirby is usually known for. The music is fantastic! Haven't stopped listening to it. I love all the boss themes especially the final bosses' themes. And the level tunes such as Fine Fields and Puzzle Land are all beautiful. The remixes are amazing as well.

The level designs are also great and memorable. Even though I never played return to dreamland, I will say from watching let's plays and walkthroughs over the years that I the level design, while probably fun, also isn't interesting looking. All the levels sort of blend together and I couldn't tell you which level was which.

Here, all the levels have something memorable about them. The hypernova sections really bring some nice funny and surprising moments that just add to the overall Kirby charm.

The keychains also add to the replay value, and the levels are fun to play over and over again. <3

Overall, it is amazing and everyone should try it out. :3

Also, right now I'm trying to do a pacifist run. Going to see how that goes though I only did the first level. The hypernova sections get even more interesting with a more pacifist mind-set.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mega Man didn't get his buster as his normal B, mind you

Edit: It also seems like MOST of those attacks are the same thing

If you had control over direction, they would be the same move

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Is this for that Smash Flash 2 game? I think they made a pretty cool moveset for Megaman for the most part. Though it's missing the Leaf Shield. I think it would be really cool to see either Megaman X or Zero be put into that game. They have so much potential when it comes to fighting games.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Power Slide, Break Dash, and Proto Jet look practically the same move. Just change it to an up B and give the player control over the direction

I'm sure giving him more unique abilities for his other 2 slots would be better than basically having the same move with slight tweaks 3 times

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyone can "design" or adapt a character for Smash Bros.

Few can do the same and make it a fun one.
I think Bass could be more interesting to play as. He has a few more weapons to draw from than Protoman. And he uses some unique physical attacks like Megaman.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Power Slide, Break Dash, and Proto Jet look practically the same move. Just change it to an up B and give the player control over the direction

I'm sure giving him more unique abilities for his other 2 slots would be better than basically having the same move with slight tweaks 3 times
It's just EvilWaluigi from DeviantArt. he usually makes good special only movesets. He's not part of any fan game.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Or... maybe; just maybe, she is incompetent. I do agree with her to an extent, Nicki Minaj is more iconic, she does not even need mandatory course lessons to make that objective.
No, it can't be.
I hardly know much about History, but even I know about him.
Then again, this is America we're talking about (and sure I love the red what and blue but we tend to be idiots at times).

Morbi

Scavenger
No, it can't be.
I hardly know much about History, but even I know about him.
Then again, this is America we're talking about (and sure I love the red what and blue but we tend to be idiots at times).
As a said; if it were not for the redundant mandatory lessons, Martin Luther King Jr. would probably be less well-known than even Nicki Minaj. I suppose that is just an opinion, Martin was; of course, the symbol of the Civil Rights Movement. I just feel as though Pop music is more easily accessible (desirable) than knowledge regarding a small aspect of history.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
How? Just ****ing how?

I never even heard of her till just this exact moment.

I knew about MLK since 1st grade.
Because America.

As a said; if it were not for the redundant mandatory lessons, Martin Luther King Jr. would probably be less well-known than even Nicki Minaj. I suppose that is just an opinion, Martin was; of course, the symbol of the Civil Rights Movement. I just feel as though Pop music is more easily accessible (desirable) than knowledge regarding a small aspect of history.
Well, let's put it this way.
Using rock for a moment. Look at the Rolling Stones, they're a musical icon. And yet are still relevant to this day.
Martin Luther King Jr. was not only a historical icon, but also changed America. Now, I think that alone is a good reason to know who he is.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
How? Just ****ing how?

I never even heard of her till just this exact moment.

I knew about MLK since 1st grade.
That is precisely my point, I am; however, surprised that you have not heard about her until this exact moment though. Intriguing. "Word of mouth" does not get to you efficiently, I suppose.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Niki Minaj should do a theme song to describe Rouge the Bat in Sonic Boom, you can't tell me Niki Minaj makes horrible music and expect to get away with it!

Morbi

Scavenger
Because America.

Well, let's put it this way.
Using rock for a moment. Look at the Rolling Stones, they're a musical icon. And yet are still relevant to this day.
Martin Luther King Jr. was not only a historical icon, but also changed America. Now, I think that alone is a good reason to know who he is.
So many people have changed America for the better, too bad we know so few of them. I suppose it has to do with those mandatory lessons that I was alluding to!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Niki Minaj should do a theme song to describe Rouge the Bat in Sonic Boom, you can't tell me Niki Minaj makes horrible music and expect to get away with it!
Sure.
Nicki Manaj is a talentless obnoxious little brat that should've went away a long time ago.

mimgrim

Smash Hero

Second Power

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0774-5502-4430
Iconic, relevancy, likability, it feels like this Nicki vs. MLK conversation could happen in the character discussion forum. Just replace Nicki with someone like Ghirahim and MLK Jr. with someone like K. Rool.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I have no interest in Watch Dogs, for the same reason I have no interest in GTA.
Eh, it happens.
Though, by the looks of it, you're not missing much.

Iconic, relevancy, likability, it feels like this Nicki vs. MLK conversation could happen in the character discussion forum. Just replace Nicki with someone like Ghirahim and MLK Jr. with someone like K. Rool.
So, in other words, every other discussion.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The only reason I know of Nikki Manaj or whatever her name is spelled is because people were saying she looks like Jynx

I don't listen to pop music from this time period.

I'm still stuck in the 90's and before.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Lol this Nicki Minaj vs. Martin Luther King debate over who's more iconic/important.

You can't really compare a pop singer with someone who fought for human rights and equality among people.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The only reason I know of Nikki Manaj or whatever her name is spelled is because people were saying she looks like Jynx

I don't listen to pop music from this time period.

I'm still stuck in the 90's and before.
I've listened to some of the modern music.
You're not missing out on much.

-pic of-why can't this happen?!-
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
If only... :sadeyes:

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
???

Reggie sux...
Figures. It's always this.
There's nothing wrong with me (as for as you know) thanks for asking.
See, Reggie is love, he is life, why must we deny this? Why can't we have him in Smash?
Why would the world end if he got in? Why would it fade away from existence?
These are the true questions here.

(jk he's pretty cool hackers will make it real don't worry)
I already have a list of requests thought up.
The top three being Reggie, Sandbag, and above all else, the Substitute.
These three (mostly Substitute) one way or another need to happen. And when it does, the world will rejoice in happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom