• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Okay, I have another question/ game.

Seven characters: Marth, Lyn, Ike, Micaiah, Roy, Chrom and Lucina.

Two playable, one AT, four trophies.

Mine would be:

Marth and Micaiah playable.

Ike the AT (Uses Aether)

Others trophied.

That was really hard.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
His Face looks funny like somebody peed in his cereal
That's the look of a real man. :p Not even Snake can compare.
Okay, I have another question/ game.

Seven characters: Marth, Lyn, Ike, Micaiah, Roy, Chrom and Lucina.

Two playable, one AT, four trophies.

Mine would be:

Marth and Micaiah playable.

Ike the AT (Uses Aether)

Others trophied.

That was really hard.
I'll be the boring guy and go with the current Smash setup - Marth and Ike playable and Lyn as an AT. I can't help it, they are my favourite lords.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
It's the way the shadow on his face creeps further up towards his upper lip than it should is what bothers me.

Since's he is literally buffed now, I want to see him with an eyepatch and a fierce neckline beard.
or the kenpachi hair style

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
That's the look of a real man. :p Not even Snake can compare.

I'll be the boring guy and go with the current Smash setup - Marth and Ike playable and Lyn as an AT. I can't help it, they are my favourite lords.
Nah the chin design be creepy unless he's Captian falcons illegitimate son

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The story I'm writing keeps switching from being childish to being extremely pretentious

I can't decide what direction to go with it

I've developed the world it takes place in for years but the story itself I'm having a hard time with

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I'm not a huge fan of Brawl Ganondorf's design. I always prefered slender, muscly Dorf from OoT. IMO I feel that he lost his personality in TP. Too much time spent on Zant.
idk i like tp dorf really makes him feel like a tyrant ya know?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Only problem I have with TP Ganondorf is he has tiny legs and huge arms

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
dorf - dwarf .... your point? lol

also it's a game dude
I think the other characters from the same game have much better proportioned bodies

It might just be ganondorf designed bad.

Besides, one of the reason he sucks in Brawl is because of how he is proportioned

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Well I can't view the funny captions thread at the moment because Chrome keeps saying there's a possible malware threat there.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Well I can't view the funny captions thread at the moment because Chrome keeps saying there's a possible malware threat there.
Hmm...There is a broken image link that leads to an error so, that might be causing that prompt, idk if the mods can edit it, so you can get through.
But so far this is what has been posted:

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Guess I'll be joining the Ike avatar bandwagon.

Radiant Dawn was my first Fire Emblem game, so him being in that game's design pleases me.

I wonder if he will have alternate costumes like PoR Ike (like Brawl) or maybe Awakening Ike.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I knew he'd be the next veteran revealed!
EAT A BANANA YOU GOSH DANG IKE HATERS AND NAYSAYERS
ESPECIALLY THE ONES WHO SAID CHROM WAS IN AND IKE WAS OUT.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Ike for presidency!

Ike never hard a good chance of being cut like people thought, in all honesty. He was always the 2nd most important lord in the Fire Emblem series, he has the most games and appearances after Marth.

Now then, I think Robin has the best chance of being the new FE rep now, if there is going to be a new FE rep even. Robin definitely has a lot more unique traits then Chrom, and so far uniqueness seems to be the priority for newcomers this game.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Ike for presidency!

Ike never hard a good chance of being cut like people thought, in all honesty. He was always the 2nd most important lord in the Fire Emblem series, he has the most games and appearances after Marth.

Now then, I think Robin has the best chance of being the new FE rep now, if there is going to be a new FE rep even. Robin definitely has a lot more unique traits then Chrom, and so far uniqueness seems to be the priority for newcomers this game.
In my perfect Smash game, I'd go that way. I'm about 50/50 on the Chrom to Robin ratio right now.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Ranma's on Bluray? Perhaps I should upgrade from my 2nd+ generation self recording VHSs from the dawn of the 90s in varying states of translated with tracking problems that both look and sound not unlike death that I still frequently watch.

...nah.
Straight from Viz, it's properly remastered (no fake widescreen, properly colored). Set 1 is available now, with Set 2 coming in at the end of June I believe.

ItemDescription 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom