• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
So i found out i don't have a best buy in my area i guess i won't be playing the smash for wii u anytime soon

Bauske

Pac-Maniac
NNID
Bauske
3DS FC
2878-9584-0314
The only real gaming creepy pasta I enjoyed was Ben Drowned, only because of the videos
The first creepy pasta I ever read was the Pokemon ghost one. It was creepy, but whatever. Then I read the Ben Drowned one. I think I'm too creeped out to ever watch those videos again.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion
I...didn't find Ben Drowned that scary. Surekinda creepy, but not...scary. And that's odd for me to say that cause I'm a wimp. [I don't react externally, I just, jump. But I'm normally to scared to try watching horror movies.]

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Aw yeah, my small town's Gamestop gets the Mario Kart 8 thing.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Haunted Game carts/disks are usually garbage stories. The best one was a pokemon one where the player BATTLED GYM BADGES and earned GYM LEADERS! :awesome:

Last edited:

Miss Fit

Smash Rookie
Pff, "haunted" games make me laugh. They're all the exact same story of some stupid kid getting a conspicuous copy of a game and it ends up being filled with imagery of blood and gore. None of them attempt to be subtle or believable with anything and I wish people who write them would jut get their hands cut off.

Same goes for "lost episode" stories. Why are these stupid plots so popular?

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
It was so bad it's good.
Pff, "haunted" games make me laugh. They're all the exact same story of some stupid kid getting a conspicuous copy of a game and it ends up being filled with imagery of blood and gore. None of them attempt to be subtle or believable with anything and I wish people who write them would jut get their hands cut off.

Because they're easy to write.

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Wasn't a fan of this specific comic since that's NOT how you place your thumb when you have it on the A/B buttons. You're supposed to have the end of the thumb placed on the buttons, not the whole darn finger, especially in that position.
The B/Y config is still my preferred

The moral of the story is that honestly all games at this point should just have button configs and be done with it.
Any new smash related leaks lately?
I heard that it is totally confirmed that Val Kilmer will be the finally boss.

#troofax I heard it from my dog who peed on a guy whose cousin works at Nintendo.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Wow, 29 likes in a hour!

You people must like me here!

Everyone (and all together)

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
If life's meaningless, why is there good and evil? After all, if there wasn't, humans wouldn't have laws.
There is no such thing as good or evil, but thinking makes it so. 'Good' and 'evil' are relative and nothing is black and white. Morals are also meaningless for the same reason because they are relative to each person and there is no true moral code.

'Good' and 'bad' are really just comparisons to our expectations and is relative. This relative perception is the side-effect of consciousness and intelligence.

Laws are made by intelligence and the fact we've evolved beyond the need to be like wild jungle animals, not the concept of good and evil.

Life is ultimately meaningless and human endeavor is pointless, 'good' and 'evil' are non-existant when you understand the vast infinity that is the universe. We are nothing and mean nothing. The universe will still keep going long after our bones are dust as if we never existed.

Last edited:

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29

The story in cursed black was pretty disturbing and good at the same time.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

For a moment there, I thought you were an IsmaR double.

I was afraid my imagination had finally come to life. ¦D

Last edited:

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Double Posting Warning Received

Idea for SSB. Using Spotpass to send out custom stage-builder stages throughout miiverse (on Wii U) and to other people you pass by (on 3DS).

Last edited by a moderator:

LoboRundas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LoboRundas
3DS FC
4098-3496-0921
Switch FC
SW 6696 1795 2392

Well, the Godzilla NES one is really good. Goes slightly ******** in the ending, but apart from that, it's really solid. Also:

Attachments

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Choo choo boys, all aboard the SSB4 HYPE TRAIN. Now with an official theme song and dance.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Is there anyone around who can be the world's best person and trade me a Pinsirite? All I can offer in return is Charizardite X. Trying a bug only run and want to give Mega Pinsir a go.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I did it for the people.

Also, holy crap that leaked Digital Event lineup looks unreal!
You did the people justice.

And right? As mentioned by someone in the E3 thread, this seems like dream-worthy...but like I replied, it is E3. Go hard or go home!

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
"Mario Party U – Nintendo’s holiday game for casual gamers, classic Mario Party"

Noooooooooo, they reached 10 and decide to ditch the number??!
I'd love a Mario Party All Stars, where rather than try to reinvent the series, they remake and reuse the best boards and minigames.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'd love a Mario Party All Stars, where rather than try to reinvent the series, they remake and reuse the best boards and minigames.
I'd name it X and do that. But come to think of it not really. I like the older games as they are, graphics and all.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Your imagination is more boring than I thought.

Considering you find most boring things amusing and adorable, I'll take that as a compliment. <3

I'm sorry, but everytime you post, all I can hear is:

I only wanted the one extra post deleted! D:

You guys had one job! ONE JOB! D<

How did you even manage to steal my post anyway!? XD;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom