• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The April Fools thing is over? It's safe to come out again?

Yep. It's safe :laugh:

In all seriousness though, I kind of liked the colors, but I didn't like the design itself overall.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Thank God the regular forums are back.

@ mimgrim mimgrim I missed out on the last few hours of retro madness thanks to you turning me into a slug. Thanks. XD

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Honestly, I didn't mind "Smashboards 2002".
Then again, I was off-line for most of the day so...

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Thank God the regular forums are back.

@ mimgrim mimgrim I missed out on the last few hours of retro madness thanks to you turning me into a slug. Thanks. XD
Dammit Mask. You bumped a 2012 thread, that I didn't realize was 2012, and I ended replying to a lot of stuff on that thread, that was from 20 ****ing 12. >________________>

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Honestly, I didn't mind "Smashboards 2002".
Then again, I was off-line for most of the day so...
It was fine, just a tad annoying.

Dammit Mask. You bumped a 2012 thread, that I didn't realize was 2012, and I ended replying to a lot of stuff on that thread, that was from 20 ****ing 12. >________________>
:troll: Consider it a final April Fools joke. :troll:

*Goes and reads what you wrote*

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I'm glad the forums are back to normal.

While it is great I got a history lesson out of it, my eyes are still adjusting after that horrid design.

Anyway, I've been catching up with my backlog of games.

Been playing the spiritual prequel to Bravely Default called Final Fantasy: The 4 heroes of light.

I almost reached the end...and then I realized there was a ton of stuff I missed that are now impossible to get and seeing how they are required for 100 % I'm just going to restart now. Argh. Either way, I would have to do a ton of grinding, so I rather do it with everything rather then having to do the heavy grinding twice.

Though, one of the things I missed was this thing:

Huh...

@ mimgrim mimgrim :3

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I also wish to see Winter Soldier. That is my movie for April... though come May I am dropping EVERYTHING to go see Godzilla... that HAS to happen, no ifs ands or buts! I'm skipping Spiderman, partially because I have decided to stop seeing any Marvel films that are not part of the Cinematic Universe, and also because my money goes to Godzilla that month.
Yeah, Captain America looks damn good. I'm more excited for it than Thor 2. But my May movie would have to be Spider-Man, that is if I only saw one. Spider-Man was always my favorite super-hero. I really did like the first Amazing Spider-Man movie. I felt it captured the character better, namely that he has his humor.

Forgive me, I always get those two beyblades mixed up.
Yeah, but they aren't as cool as Agumon. He's the best Pokemon. :p

Also the site's no longer stuck in time. That's neat.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm glad the forums are back to normal.

While it is great I got a history lesson out of it, my eyes are still adjusting after that horrid design.

Anyway, I've been catching up with my backlog of games.

Been playing the spiritual prequel to Bravely Default called Final Fantasy: The 4 heroes of light.

I almost reached the end...and then I realized there was a ton of stuff I missed that are now impossible to get and seeing how they are required for 100 % I'm just going to restart now. Argh. Either way, I would have to do a ton of grinding, so I rather do it with everything rather then having to do the heavy grinding twice.

Though, one of the things I missed was this thing:

Huh...

@ mimgrim mimgrim :3
Eh I played T4HoL. Blind though. So I probably missed stuff myself. However, once I had the dark portal open on me I stopped playing. I hate it when games take away everything you earned and make you earn it all over again. I could never really stand that in a game. Reason why I also stopped playing KH Coded. Did the same ****eating thing.

That Keyblade reference is nice, however.

Also grinding, I presume you are talking about level grinding, is useless in the game as the enemies scale with you, found that out the hard way lol. Gem farming to upgrade crowns is legit tho.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I want to know whoes idea it was to have silverfish blocks spawn EVERYWHERE and not just temples...

Minecraft has changed since I played last

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Do you recognize these items?

Gyro, or is it Gryo?
Samus Morphball.
Triforce.
Maximum Tomato.
Keyblade.
Plasma/beam sword, or whatever it is called. It's from Halo and is the Arbiter's signature weapon.
Mushroom.
Dr. Mario Pills.
DK barrel.
Gold Ring.
Pacman Cherry.
Pikmin Flower thngy.
Pokeball.
Sanke's box.
Smart Bomb.
Magnus' clud/sword? That or its Clouds, I think.
Tetris block.
Energy capsule, from Megaman I think?

That's it. :L

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Gyroid from Animal Crossing, Energy Tank from Mega Man, Samus' Morph Ball form, a Tetris block, Ring from Sonic, Cloud's Sword, Pokeball, Pellet Posy from Pikmin a barrel from Donkey Kong Country, a Super Mushroom from Mario, Snake's Cardboard box, Dr. Mario's pills, a Smart Bomb from Starfox, the Triforce from Zelda, those Cherries I assume are from Pac-man, a Companion Cube from Portal, the Keyblade from Kingdom Heats, and a Maxim Tomato from Kirby.

That's what I recognize.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Gyro, or is it Gryo?
Samus Morphball.
Triforce.
Maximum Tomato.
Keyblade.
Plasma/beam sword, or whatever it is called. It's from Halo and is the Arbiter's signature weapon.
Mushroom.
Dr. Mario Pills.
DK barrel.
Gold Ring.
Pacman Cherry.
Pikmin Flower thngy.
Pokeball.
Sanke's box.
Smart Bomb.
Magnus' clud/sword? That or its Clouds, I think.
Tetris block.
Energy capsule, from Megaman I think?

That's it. :L
Gyroid from Animal Crossing, Energy Tank from Mega Man, Samus' Morph Ball form, a Tetris block, Ring from Sonic, Cloud's Sword, Pokeball, Pellet Posy from Pikmin a barrel from Donkey Kong Country, a Super Mushroom from Mario, Snake's Cardboard box, Dr. Mario's pills, a Smart Bomb from Starfox, the Triforce from Zelda, those Cherries I assume are from Pac-man, a Companion Cube from Portal, the Keyblade from Kingdom Heats, and a Maxim Tomato from Kirby.

That's what I recognize.
There's also the crowbar from Half-Life.
Cloud's Sword is called the Buster Blade.
The Halo sword is called the Energy Sword.
There's also a jiggy from Banjo Kazooie.
The words on the cardboard box may be a reference to The Orange Box.
The keyblade is the Kingdom Key.
The Tetris block is called a tetromino.
There is also Sly Cooper's cane.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
There's also the crowbar from Half-Life.
Cloud's Sword is called the Buster Blade.
The Halo sword is called the Energy Sword.
There's also a jiggy from Banjo Kazooie.
The words on the cardboard box may be a reference to The Orange Box.
The keyblade is the Kingdom Key.
The Tetris block is called a tetromino.
There is also Sly Cooper's cane.
You are very, very smart.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I KNEW THAT CANE LOOKED FAMILIAR.

I just couldn't place it.

I've never been one for 100% accuracy. :L
Thou sins are forgiven my son.

Anyhow... I just read through some comments on Facebook about EA trashing Nintendo.

I keep seeying "The WiiU is the real joke", "I'd rather have no games, than play on a crappy console","Nintendo games are all the same","Nintendo doesn't make mature games, therefore they suck","Nintendo gamers can read!?", etc.

Wow....just...WOW

Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep

Umh let's see, the Gyro from Animal Crossing, Energy Tanks and Samus' Morph Ball from Metroid, Jiggy from Banjo-Kazooie, Ring from Sonic, that weapon is from Half-Life I think, Cloud's Blade, a Poké Ball, another weapon from Halo, Pikmin's flower, Mario's mushroom, Donkey Kong's barrel (I don't recofnize that little yellow think above it), Star Fox's bomb, Dr. Mario's pills, Sly Cooper's cane (I don't recognize either the "Orange Box", unless it refers to the Orange Box collection or maybe Snake, nor the gun beside it), the Triforce from Zelda, the Cherry from Pac-Man, the Companion Cube from Portal, Sora's weapon, Maxim Tomato from Kirby and I don't know what's that little pink thing and that S power-up (I suppose) in the air.

Last edited:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'm not sure but the S powerup looking thing is making me think Contra.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So....

We got rumors of a direct on Thursday.

Look around for announcements of one tomorrow!

They are announced one day ahead of time, right?

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
So....

We got rumors of a direct on Thursday.

Look around for announcements of one tomorrow!

They are announced one day ahead of time, right?
I can't find anything. Direct announcements are usually at a later time. But I do expect a Direct tommorrow.
Hoping for a newcomer of an already represented franchise. Snake will do too.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
I'm not sure but the S powerup looking thing is making me think Contra.
Yep it's the Shotgun power-up from Contra.
The only things I didn't recognize in that picture are the little pink thing by the maximum tomato and the little yellow pellet directly in front of the super mushroom(looks like an energy pellet from A LOT of things but I'm not sure exactly which one).
As far as I can tell no one has yet mentioned that the red blaster in front of the orange box is Earthworm Jim's gun? Not sure exactly what its name is though.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Yep it's the Shotgun power-up from Contra.
The only things I didn't recognize in that picture are the little pink thing by the maximum tomato and the little yellow pellet directly in front of the super mushroom(looks like an energy pellet from A LOT of things but I'm not sure exactly which one).
As far as I can tell no one has yet mentioned that the red blaster in front of the orange box is Earthworm Jim's gun? Not sure exactly what its name is though.
So it's Earthworm Jim's Gun? I had seen it before but I just couldn't place it.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Eh I played T4HoL. Blind though. So I probably missed stuff myself. However, once I had the dark portal open on me I stopped playing. I hate it when games take away everything you earned and make you earn it all over again. I could never really stand that in a game. Reason why I also stopped playing KH Coded. Did the same ****eating thing.

That Keyblade reference is nice, however.

Also grinding, I presume you are talking about level grinding, is useless in the game as the enemies scale with you, found that out the hard way lol. Gem farming to upgrade crowns is legit tho.
I certainly wasn't expecting you to have an opinion on the game. :p

Meh, doesn't bother me too much. The elementalist is so broken that I feel as though it was there excuse to have people stop using it. xD

No, I wasn't talking about level grinding. I knew about that from my strategy guide.

I was referring to how gems are used to upgrade your armor and weapons up to 99+ and the crowns. Which is how you are meant to be able to get through the area where you get your crowns taken away.

Also, when did that happen in Coded? I remember beating the game, but I forgot the details. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom