• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
What's funny is there is some people that KNOW the order of operations, but dismiss it saying that if there isn't any parenthesis you ignore the whole thing

Well, what if there ARE parenthesis but no exponents? Do you also ignore the whole thing?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Darn it, I knew my 'overlord-testing my-wish-granting-powers' test was coming up. See kids, this is what happens when you don't study.
Yes. You failed. Horribly.

First getting yourself outwitted.
Then leaving yourself open to loopholes.

You must take the 10000000000000 year long course again.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Ha! Did some puny humans fail at a basic math problem?! Laughable! This is why I always talk down to you little things. You always make mistakes and stupid errors! What is that look? Jealous?! As you should be! You only wish you'd be divine as I am!

That said, I'm going back to my temple and leave this miserable place! Have fun and all, I'll be watching you from the heavens as you speculate about my leak from January over and over again. That photo of my temple today was beautiful, wasn't it? Ha, jealous again!

I will be back... someday!

Trollutena is out!

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Yes. You failed. Horribly.

First getting yourself outwitted.
Then leaving yourself open to loopholes.

You must take the 10000000000000 year long course again.
Crimeny... that's a long course! Don't worry though, I knew this would happen. I've been studying vegetable summoning, so whenever a dark lord like you shows up to conquer the realm, I'll be prepared.

Don't undermine the power of vegetables. Wart did, and he's never appeared in another Mario game!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
LOL I get it

The reason that math question was posted

Is because today is 4/1 and the answer is 41

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Crimeny... that's a long course! Don't worry though, I knew this would happen. I've been studying vegetable summoning, so whenever a dark lord like you shows up to conquer the realm, I'll be prepared.

Don't undermine the power of vegetables. Wart did, and he's never appeared in another Mario game!
You dare defy your god and master?

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
If I'm encroaching on your post count, it's only because I've been posting obsessively over the past almost-two-months since I've joined. >8D
Dang... only two months.. I feel like you've been here forever! I'm not sure how people view me here, but keep what your doing!

You dare defy your god and master?
Woah there big fella, don't get me wrong, I like your style and all, but I kinda run my own show. No offense, of course.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyone else want to see the new Captain America movie? It actually seems pretty cool, and it has a bit of a different feeling compared to the other Marvel films. Also I found this. It's a new picture for the next Amazing Spider-Man volume coming out soon. Gotta say, that close up looks really f**king cool.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Do you want to be turned into a slug again?

Remember what happened last time you defied me.
I thought you forgot about that....

Don't sweat it, I've got an anti-transformation buff from the Buff Mart.

Anywho, I'm heading out.

Remember mimgrim, THEY are watching...

(Mwa ha ha ha...)

XD

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Ah right, Horror fan. Tell me, what are your opinions on the current popular horror films? I find them a bit too repetitive...
Dunno. I don't watch quite so many movies overall as I could and should.

The last horror film I've seen was The Conjuring, IIRC. A fairly competent haunting flick, all things considered.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Meanwhile, I'm a zombie on the internet in Gensokyo laughing at you all.

This kind of stuff is commonplace.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Anyone else want to see the new Captain America movie?

I also wish to see Winter Soldier. That is my movie for April... though come May I am dropping EVERYTHING to go see Godzilla... that HAS to happen, no ifs ands or buts! I'm skipping Spiderman, partially because I have decided to stop seeing any Marvel films that are not part of the Cinematic Universe, and also because my money goes to Godzilla that month.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
That surprises you somehow?
This is the final straw, they outright neglects the Wii U, made mean comments about it. BUT NOW THIS!!!!!!!! WE SHOULD GO TO WAAAAAARRRRR! These bunch of dumb ***** needs to be taught a lesson by Nintendo, and that includes us. Are we just going to stand here and just let them rip apart what is arguably the best gaming company of all time (Don't get me wrong, I love Square, Platinum Games, and old rare studios, along with old capcom). They are making a laughingstock out of Nintendo, and in terms, us. I think we need to do something about it. What EA is doing is like if LucasArts(before they were bought by Disney) bashed Disney. It's just wrong and EA should pay with their wallets, and if we are lucky, their lives. (No I am not interested in murder, just making their lives a living hell).

Last edited:

CombatScouter

Smash Apprentice
EA is the biggest bunch of ***holes I have ever seen. A professional company making fun of one of the largest gaming companies to ever exist like they are 2-year olds.
http://www.cinemablend.com/games/EA-Jokes-About-Wii-U-Getting-Frostbite-Games-Half-Life-3-63123.html
To be fair, that was Frostbite. I think an EA representative came on Twitter later and apologized for them.

Still though, someone from NOA should have got on Twitter and mentioned something about finally managing to get Battlefield 4 working. XD

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

I want every part of this to be real.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This is the final straw, they outright neglects the Wii U, made mean comments about it. BUT NOW THIS!!!!!!!! WE SHOULD GO TO WAAAAAARRRRR! These bunch of dumb ***** needs to be taught a lesson by Nintendo, and that includes us. Are we just going to stand here and just let them rip apart what is arguably the best gaming company of all time (Don't get me wrong, I love Square, Platinum Games, and old rare studios, along with old capcom). They are making a laughingstock out of Nintendo, and in terms, us. I think we need to do something about it. What EA is doing is like if LucasArts(before they were bought by Disney) bashed Disney. It's just wrong and EA should pay with their wallets, and if we are lucky, their lives. (No I am not interested in murder, just making their lives a living hell).
The other option is not give a single ****, which is what I do regarding this sort of stuff.

Wise words from a wise man are always found in my signature, so take your time to read it.

Sigh, the last thing I need is to be reminded of my least favorite school subject. I hate math!
Math is love, math is life.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
EA is just butthurt that Nintendo didn't conform to them like Sony and Microsoft did with the DMR, DRM? I know it Dletterletter anyway, stuff. xD

I want every part of this to be real.
Everything in this video needs to legitimately happen. To epic.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Oh well, it looks like nobody really understood the joke I had planned for April Fools day. That's the last time I ever try an April Fools day joke here.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

This was the most appropriate response when watching Taro's graphically disturbing anime. I can understand Jungle King Tar-Chan's mature humor, but everything I've seen makes the former look VERY tame in comparison. I'll never look at that monkey-baby ******* the same way again, even after facing him in J-Stars. :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom