• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Well recently, people have been saying that the leaked roster is final. I don't understand why it would be, considering All Star mode is locked...
The leaked roster isn't final, so you should not listen to them.
We talking about the character, or the thread? I'm pretty sure both are devoid of hope
eh, it may be unlikely, and I don't really care, but there is still a tiny ounce of hope.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
The leaked roster isn't final, so you should not listen to them.
I'll hold onto this belief as tight as I can. I ca't just lose faith in Sakurai like that.
How is it salt if it's fact? :troll:
I don't even want Ridley playable
It doesn't mean that salt won't be spilled if he gets officially disconfirmed.

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I would've actually preferred a lot of other (semi-)clones before Dr. Mario.

Tom Nook (Villager), Impa (Sheik), Dixie (Diddy), Pichu/Raichu (Pikachu), Micaiah (Robin/Zelda/Both), Galacta Knight (Meta Knight). Probably more that I'm not thinking of...

D

Deleted member

So 2,000. I must contribute something! Uh...

It's about a teenage girl who travels back in time in order to escape the bizarre looking creatures that seem to keep attacking her. Along the way, she returns lost weapons to the military and Yakuza, and in the end, damages her eyes and heart.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So 2,000. I must contribute something! Uh...

It's about a teenage girl who travels back in time in order to escape the bizarre looking creatures that seem to keep attacking her. Along the way, she returns lost weapons to the military and Yakuza, and in the end, damages her eyes and heart.
Well, uh... At least no one died, right?

D

Deleted member

Well, uh... At least no one died, right?
Oh, I forgot to mention the part where the blonde haired girl
Is dead, but is revived by a pink haired girl. She then unties our protagonist and revives another dead girl. They are then attacked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom