• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Wow! 1998, the memories of a very small child.... Ah.....
I had a really weird dream last night.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Just realized I made several posts on my birthyear page.

One of them mentioning Game and Watch in a Zero-Suit.
I am proud of myself.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Ah, my birth year page.
1998, its funny because I dont look my age as 16, also I'm a senior this year.
The youngest one. Aaaaaaand the only one that likes anime and games in general in my grade. Yay me.
Really have to change this avatar btw.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Please, do share.
Ok, you are in for a roller coaster of a ride.
So I was staying at @APC99's house and his family owned a restaurant. It was a nice place. Oh, and I should mention that my girlfriend doesn't exist in this dream, oh and I am a water bender as well. So, over coffee, APC and I started catching up over everything that was happening. Everything from our professional work, to our social lives. Eventually APC takes me to his secret spot. It was a pool and a hot tub in a cave, proffesionally done. APC told me he found it on accident, but it was really awesome, and being a water bender made it even more awesome. Eventually, we both get tired, and head off to bed. The next day, I get a job at the restaurant and can stay as long as I liked. I was very happy, so naturally, APC and I went on a hike to celebrate. We were walking on the path, and then a bear attacked us. I froze it's head in a comical fashion, and then we ran back. Life goes on like normal until later that day, a girl was sitting by APC and his family. I thought to myself, "APC, you sly dog, you got yourself a girlfriend".
I went up to APC and the girl, and asked what was up. APC told me that she was his cousin from France. So, I started hanging out with her. She was really awesome, but really shy. She blushed whenever she saw me though. Eventually, we decided to go to the pool/hot tub. There was a party going on in there! After some synchronized swimming/dancing in the pool. I decided I should try and impress said girl by making a heart ice sculpture with my waterbending. But I couldn't waterbend for some reason! One of my friends irl went up to me and told me it was because my leafs popped out. The girl noticed and overheard us, and asked if I was in love with her. Panicked, because I didn't want to be a creeper, said I wasn't. She looked very sad. I then could waterbend and a made a heart for her. I gave it to her and her face lit up. Then someone shot me in the head and I woke up. So what do you think it means?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

Golden Gallade

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3823-9001-5955
So I was staying at @APC99's house and his family owned a restaurant. It was a nice place. Oh, and I should mention that my girlfriend doesn't exist in this dream, oh and I am a water bender as well. So, over coffee, APC and I started catching up over everything that was happening. Everything from our professional work, to our social lives. Eventually APC takes me to his secret spot. It was a pool and a hot tub in a cave, proffesionally done. APC told me he found it on accident, but it was really awesome, and being a water bender made it even more awesome. Eventually, we both get tired, and head off to bed. The next day, I get a job at the restaurant and can stay as long as I liked. I was very happy, so naturally, APC and I went on a hike to celebrate. We were walking on the path, and then a bear attacked us. I froze it's head in a comical fashion, and then we ran back. Life goes on like normal until later that day, a girl was sitting by APC and his family. I thought to myself, "APC, you sly dog, you got yourself a girlfriend".
I went up to APC and the girl, and asked what was up. APC told me that she was his cousin from France. So, I started hanging out with her. She was really awesome, but really shy. She blushed whenever she saw me though. Eventually, we decided to go to the pool/hot tub. There was a party going on in there! After some synchronized swimming/dancing in the pool. I decided I should try and impress said girl by making a heart ice sculpture with my waterbending. But I couldn't waterbend for some reason! One of my friends irl went up to me and told me it was because my leafs popped out. The girl noticed and overheard us, and asked if I was in love with her. Panicked, because I didn't want to be a creeper, said I wasn't. She looked very sad. I then could waterbend and a made a heart for her. I gave it to her and her face lit up. Then someone shot me in the head and I woke up. So what do you think it means?
That twist ending. You just died? ok lul. Also Who puts a pool and a hot tub in a cave?

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Btw, APC is from Poland.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
>tfw when Sakurai knew Mewtwo was highly requested an cut him again
>tfw when Sakurai knew people wanted Dr. Mario as an alt, but made him separate just to pad the roster
>tfw when Sakurai chose Dr. Mario over Mewtwo to return from Melee, although to be fair, he did take slightly less work
>feelsbadman.jpg

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So what are we talking about here? The decades people were born in? That's cool, I guess...
Nice to know I'm not younger than most of you by a considerable margin.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

>tfw when Sakurai knew Mewtwo was highly requested an cut him again
>tfw when Sakurai knew people wanted Dr. Mario as an alt, but made him separate just to pad the roster
>tfw when Sakurai chose Dr. Mario over Mewtwo to return from Melee, although to be fair, he did take slightly less work
>feelsbadman.jpg

but honestly, I don't really care about Mewtwo myself. I just want him back for everyone else's sake

Last edited by a moderator:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom

but honestly, I don't really care about Mewtwo myself. I just want him back for everyone else's sake
That's actually how I feel about Ridley.
It isn't just Mewtwo's loss that's got me down. I feel Dr. Mario is the sole blemish on this roster. Why the heck couldn't he just be an alt?!

Lozjam

Smash Champion
It's so weird to me that kids were born after the 90's, I mean, being born in 2000's is just so.... Weird.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Padding is really stupid. This roster would've still been huge without the clones. At least Lucina, Dark Pit and Toon Link, are different characters from their clones (same for Ganondorf :troll:), but Dr. Mario should've been an alternate costume. It's freaking ridiculous that Sakurai thinks he deserves his own spot.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Padding is really stupid. This roster would've still been huge without the clones. At least Lucina, Dark Pit and Toon Link, are different characters from their clones (same for Ganondorf :troll:), but Dr. Mario should've been an alternate costume. It's freaking ridiculous that Sakurai thinks he deserves his own spot.
Dem pills bro

D

Deleted member

Pills > Marth without tippers

and even then I don't mind clones

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Whoa the salt is real! But there is still hope for Mewtwo and Ridley. I really think we will get Mewtwo

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I find it utterly ridiculous that Dr.Mario gets his own roster spot over better characters.
Bayonetta and Impa better be assist trophies dammit.
Dark Pit doesnt even have to be a clone, sheesh you know how many weapons are in the KI:U game that can be used in a moveset! @MorbidAltruism would you mind taking over my Dark Pit rant?
Or maybe I expected too much from the roster after seeing Little Mac, Megaman and the like.. Way to start out strong and finish weak Sakurai.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Whoa the salt is real! But there is still hope for Mewtwo and Ridley. I really think we will get Mewtwo
Well recently, people have been saying that the leaked roster is final. I don't understand why it would be, considering All Star mode is locked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom