• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Being serious guys, I've been following Xenoblade for quite a while, and understand that it's fairly niche and not well known. Heck, it's practically non existent in the general market. But I hope that with Shulk in Smash Bros, we'll get a FE situation where he's popular enough to let Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS and Xenoblade Chronicles X pass 1 million units. It'd be so great to let other people know about the series.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Being serious guys, I've been following Xenoblade for quite a while, and understand that it's fairly niche and not well known. Heck, it's practically non existent in the general market. But I hope that with Shulk in Smash Bros, we'll get a FE situation where he's popular enough to let Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS and Xenoblade Chronicles X pass 1 million units. It'd be so great to let other people know about the series.
Amen!
In other news... I think I am going to have hot pockets and a coke for breakfast.... Just because I can

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Well, there's definitely already more interest in the series.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm trying to hand pick Beatles songs for my upcoming ipod...

I may end up having to get the box set

My other favorite bands I've been able to just get 1 or 2 of their CD's

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wonder what moveset Dark Pit will have? He'd actually be a semi-clone if he takes Pit's Brawl moves, you know.
I was thinking that he'll just get a bunch of different weapons from KI:U. Like him using the Dark Pit Staff and maybe the Wolf claws too. Though having Pit's Side B from Brawl could work too, I guess.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The dark pit artwork in the leak looks to me like they just took Pit's artwork, mirrored it, and colored it black

I'm sure they spent LOTS of time making him unique from Pit

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I'm trying to hand pick Beatles songs for my upcoming ipod...

I may end up having to get the box set

My other favorite bands I've been able to just get 1 or 2 of their CD's
This is the only music I will need for the rest of my life.
upload_2014-8-30_9-14-10.jpeg

D

Deleted member

The dark pit artwork in the leak looks to me like they just took Pit's artwork, mirrored it, and colored it black

I'm sure they spent LOTS of time making him unique from Pit
You must have not seen the other image of it then.

D

Deleted member

"What're you looking at, punk?"

It exudes perceived coldness and darkness.
I wish Lucas was playable if only so we could get a new render of him. His Brawl render was boring, and the renders this time have been great. except for Meta Knight's

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Oh yeah, there's a new episode of Sword Art Online today!

That Saturday anime feel

The series isn't that good, though. I hope today will be a mainly action oriented episode.

D

Deleted member

That's what you get with Dark characters.

They look exactly like their hero counterparts... but with ANGST.
I'm waiting for that day we get "Dark *insert character*" and instead of being angst, they are cheerful, annoying, and happy.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That's what you get with Dark characters.

They look exactly like their hero counterparts... but with ANGST.
"It's not a phase Dad! You don't understand. No one understands my darkness!" Every brooding evil counterpart ever.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Guess I'm late on these, but I don't care:

From a British voice actor, I had hoped for someone from Harry Potter. Someone like Matt Lewis or Dan Radcliffe
Adam Howden did Shulk's voice in Xenoblade, you know...

Besides, there are more British actors beyond those who worked in Harry Potter. Howden also has more experience with video games, as Shulk isn't his first VG character role.

Dark Pit was a Brawl color swap before he was anything. He's like Luigi, but without the 25 years of character development.
Dark Pit and Pit's black color swap may have a lot of similarities, but there are also noticeable differences.

Similar appearances aside, Pit and Dark Pit are their own characters with their own personalities and such.

I am sorry for getting the Europe bit wrong, but still. This makes me so disappointed in Nintendo! Almost every big release this year was a worldwide release or close. Like a day or a week apart. 3 weeks is inexcusable for Nintendo's biggest game this year! It is, in my honest opinion, the worst thing about Smash 4! They should have either pushed back the Japanese release, or they should have given the game to us sooner!
At least, there isn't an interval of over a month like in Brawl.

Waiting 20 days isn't a big deal, to be honest.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I miss that show
Same, but I'm kinda glad they stopped continuing before it started going bad.

I remember the last season of episodes being weird. Even more weird than it normally was. There was too many moments where I thought "well that happened, but I didn't laugh."

Didn't they finish with a TV movie that had cheese hunting aliens that could turn into werewolves?

...it's as weird as I last remember.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Same, but I'm kinda glad they stopped continuing before it stopped going bad.

I remember the last season of episodes being weird. Even more weird than it normally was. There was too many moments where I thought "well that happened, but I didn't laugh."

Didn't they finish with a TV movie that had cheese hunting aliens that could turn into werewolves?

...it's as weird as I last remember.
I remember where they showed two giant spiders mating. There were pink organs and all that nasty stuff, and it was all on screen. It was the stuff of nightmares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom