• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Same, but I'm kinda glad they stopped continuing before it started going bad.

I remember the last season of episodes being weird. Even more weird than it normally was. There was too many moments where I thought "well that happened, but I didn't laugh."

Didn't they finish with a TV movie that had cheese hunting aliens that could turn into werewolves?

...it's as weird as I last remember.
Well, I think the LAST thing they made was "The grim adventures of the KND"

which was a crossover of KND and grim adventures

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I remember where they showed two giant spiders mating. There were pink organs and all that nasty stuff, and it was all on screen. It was the stuff of nightmares.
Oh god, you're right. That was a weird way to finish the show.

I like Regular Show a lot. I find it genuinely funny. Though there's not much else I keep up with.
I liked Regular Show when it started, but it started to get too formulaic for me. I haven't watched a lot of episodes for a while.

Well, I think the LAST thing they made was "The grim adventures of the KND"

which was a crossover of KND and grim adventures
I don't think it finished there, but I do remember. I never liked KND though. I thought it dumb back then, even when I was half my age.

The one thing I remember was the Ed Edd 'n' Eddy cameo at the beginning. That was hilarious.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
@ Frostwraith Frostwraith
Have I done any censor dodging in this thread? @FalKoopa gave me a warning for censor dodging in this thread. The link he posted was broken, and I do not think I did anything wrong, so I think it might be a mistake.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@ Frostwraith Frostwraith
Have I done any censor dodging in this thread? @FalKoopa gave me a warning for censor dodging in this thread. The link he posted was broken, and I do not think I did anything wrong, so I think it might be a mistake.
Eh, you might want to contact @FalKoopa, as he's the one who gave you the infraction. But do it privately.

Avoid bringing infraction and rules related stuff here. Private conversations and Forum Support exist.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Oh god, you're right. That was a weird way to finish the show.

I liked Regular Show when it started, but it started to get too formulaic for me. I haven't watched a lot of episodes for a while.

I don't think it finished there, but I do remember. I never liked KND though. I thought it dumb back then, even when I was half my age.

The one thing I remember was the Ed Edd 'n' Eddy cameo at the beginning. That was hilarious.
It turns out there was one other movie afterward "Underfist: Halloween Bash" but it was the last thing made before that

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
It turns out there was one other movie afterward "Underfist: Halloween Bash" but it was the last thing made before that
Oh, you're right. I dunno. I didn't fully watch it, but I don't really count it. It was more a spin-off, 'cos Billy + Mandy weren't the main characters. It was the side characters.

I think they changed the character designs as well. That's the only thing I remember.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Oh! That makes sense. Well that's an error on my part, haven't had my coffee yet. That explains it. Ok, I now see. I was just curious to why I got a warning. Crisis adverted @ Frostwraith Frostwraith and @FalKoopa
Though I thought the B word was now considered "family friendly" considering that word can be spoken in National TV.... Along with the A word.....
Depending on the context of how you use it.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Darn it, Sakurai! The only character I wanted in the game was Mewtwo. Sure, I hyped up other characters, but if they didn't make it in, I'd still make it out alive. All I asked for was one character, and a character whose moves you could port over from Melee no less!

:shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker:

Sorry, just needed to take it out. I might've lost a tiny amount of faith in mew two after the leak.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So right now I'm about to submit an essay about a history of video games for my programming class. Funny how a select few know that there are classes that teach one how to make games.

D

Deleted member

Darn it, Sakurai! The only character I wanted in the game was Mewtwo. Sure, I hyped up other characters, but if they didn't make it in, I'd still make it out alive. All I asked for was one character, and a character whose moves you could port over from Melee no less!

:shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker::shaker:

Sorry, just needed to take it out. I might've lost a tiny amount of faith in mew two after the leak.
*A characters who's animations would have to be remade from Melee and brought up to the current standard

Do it, and I'll watch it all go down

Last edited by a moderator:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
*A characters who's animations would have to be remade from Melee and brought up to the current standard

Thank you for posting the proper gif of that. Couldn't find it when I searched. Did you make that yourself?

Oh, and look! Only 100 more posts 'till I become a Smash Master. Seems like only yesterday I joined this site.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Here's a funny story from GameFaqs (I know, I'm surprised too)

You see, it all began when the ESRB footage was ready to be shipped for the game to be rated. The night before, Sakurai posted the PotD and put the footage in his desk drawer. Little did he know that The Leaker had been watching.

When Sakurai left for bed, The Leaker snuck in and took the pictures. With a pat on Sakurai's cat's head and a smile, The Leaker fled with his newfound information. For months, we never knew this until I smashed the information out of him like a Dragoon part.

When The Leaker began, he was sure to cover his tracks. He assigned dozens of people to cover his tracks, but they were all merely pawns to his ultimate goal. He thought he could stop us, but as soon as Reggie was informed, he called me.

Reggie looked dead into my eyes and said "He must be found." I told him I could do this, but Reggie insisted that "it was time". I had heard from my times searching for the X/Y leaker that Reggie was skilled in the art of battle.

Little did I know at the time that the E3 video was actual footage of Iwata and Reggie fighting. No, CG - yet that is merely a fraction of what they're capable of. Iwata couldn't get to America in time at his flight speed, so he insisted Reggie and a squad of Nintenjas strike.

Without a word, Reggie jumped through the glass and scanned the area with his Reggie-Vision. He determined the location of the leaker, a former employee of NoA, and assured "I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS" then crash landed in The Leaker's house.

Little did we know that The Leaker had captured Bill Trinen. He threatened to leak more information, but Bill Trinen activated his sleep powers (first demonstrated in the Tomodachi Life direct) and manifested Reggie into a giant.

The Leaker, not willing to surrender, transformed into a mash of leaked pictures in an attempt to display them to the world. Taking the form of a glitch creature, he fought Reggie, but just in time, Iwata appeared saying "Please understand, I had to make a dramatic entrance and surprise you." then defeated The Leaker.

I took The Leaker's unconscious body to the interrogation room and soon learned the truth of what he did. He's currently in isolation being forced to re-watch Nintendo's E3 2008 presentation over and over again until he tells us where his capture card with the rest of the data on it is. Until then, we cannot possibly know of the rest of the game's info will be leaked.

The battle was won, but not the war. Sakurai sits on his throne padded with photos of Dark Pit, awaiting the next leak. I firmly believe if we receive another leak that Sakurai will show his true form as the most powerful Smasher in the world. He could destroy us all if he does this.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
...On second thought, bombing the Ridley thread isn't necessary. That's going to happen two weeks from now.

Meanwhile unrelated to purple space dragons, I'm watching like 2 hours worth of Millia action.

REAL SOVIET DAMAGE!!

D

Deleted member

Here's a funny story from GameFaqs (I know, I'm surprised too)

You see, it all began when the ESRB footage was ready to be shipped for the game to be rated. The night before, Sakurai posted the PotD and put the footage in his desk drawer. Little did he know that The Leaker had been watching.

When Sakurai left for bed, The Leaker snuck in and took the pictures. With a pat on Sakurai's cat's head and a smile, The Leaker fled with his newfound information. For months, we never knew this until I smashed the information out of him like a Dragoon part.

When The Leaker began, he was sure to cover his tracks. He assigned dozens of people to cover his tracks, but they were all merely pawns to his ultimate goal. He thought he could stop us, but as soon as Reggie was informed, he called me.

Reggie looked dead into my eyes and said "He must be found." I told him I could do this, but Reggie insisted that "it was time". I had heard from my times searching for the X/Y leaker that Reggie was skilled in the art of battle.

Little did I know at the time that the E3 video was actual footage of Iwata and Reggie fighting. No, CG - yet that is merely a fraction of what they're capable of. Iwata couldn't get to America in time at his flight speed, so he insisted Reggie and a squad of Nintenjas strike.

Without a word, Reggie jumped through the glass and scanned the area with his Reggie-Vision. He determined the location of the leaker, a former employee of NoA, and assured "I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ***" then crash landed in The Leaker's house.

Little did we know that The Leaker had captured Bill Trinen. He threatened to leak more information, but Bill Trinen activated his sleep powers (first demonstrated in the Tomodachi Life direct) and manifested Reggie into a giant.

The Leaker, not willing to surrender, transformed into a mash of leaked pictures in an attempt to display them to the world. Taking the form of a glitch creature, he fought Reggie, but just in time, Iwata appeared saying "Please understand, I had to make a dramatic entrance and surprise you." then defeated The Leaker.

I took The Leaker's unconscious body to the interrogation room and soon learned the truth of what he did. He's currently in isolation being forced to re-watch Nintendo's E3 2008 presentation over and over again until he tells us where his capture card with the rest of the data on it is. Until then, we cannot possibly know of the rest of the game's info will be leaked.

The battle was won, but not the war. Sakurai sits on his throne padded with photos of Dark Pit, awaiting the next leak. I firmly believe if we receive another leak that Sakurai will show his true form as the most powerful Smasher in the world. He could destroy us all if he does this.
Why would they torture him like that though? That is the worst form of torture ever. It's inhumane.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
It could've been worse, he could've been forced to sit through E3 2003.
What about E3 2007?

"Smash Fans won't even have to wait until next year to get their hands on the new game, it will be coming out this year." -Reggie at E3 2007 :troll:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyone else keep up with Friday Night Fisticuffs? I don't know why, but Fighting Games are the most interesting genre to watch or play for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom