• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wish D-Arts had more digimon figures, and not just Megas

Metalgreymon would be awesome

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wish D-Arts had more digimon figures, and not just Megas

Metalgreymon would be awesome
Man, I haven't watched anything with Digimon in ages. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Megas are just stuff like Regular Greymon and Gerurumon(or however the hell you spell his name)right? I remember always liking Wargreymon a lot when I was younger.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Man, I haven't watched anything with Digimon in ages. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Megas are just stuff like Regular Greymon and Gerurumon(or however the hell you spell his name)right? I remember always liking Wargreymon a lot when I was younger.
No, Megas are their ultimate forms

Like Warmetalgreymon and MetalGarurumon

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
No, Megas are their ultimate forms

Like Warmetalgreymon and MetalGarurumon
Right. My bad. Did they do another show after that one where the main guy was older? Data Squad or something like that. I didn't watch much of it. I know the series is going on in video games.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

This guy!

I don't know many Digimon names, or many Digimon for that matter.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
You know, I still have the original Digimon Movie in my room. That was my favorite movie as a kid even more than Pokemon the First Movie was (which I also still have).

edit: Attack on Titan Manga has updated :D

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know, I still have the original Digimon Movie in my room. That was my favorite movie as a kid even more than Pokemon the First Movie was (which I also still have).

Strange, because the Digimon movie is actually a mutilated version of multiple digimon specials/ movies stitched together until it was almost nonsensical

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer

I vaguely remember watching one Digimon movie or other, but I can't remember which. I think there was a super rabbit digimon and a dark version of said digimon, or something along those lines. I think I also watched episodes of the anime when I was younger. I recall enjoying it a lot.

What's more, I think I had an Androidmon action figure at some point. XD

And if you mean Chapter 55, there's game-changing information to be found there. Good stuff indeed. 8D

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
I vaguely remember watching one Digimon movie or other, but I can't remember which. I think there was a super rabbit digimon and a dark version of said digimon, or something along those lines. I think I also watched episodes of the anime when I was younger. I recall enjoying it a lot.

What's more, I think I had an Androidmon action figure at some point. XD

And if you mean Chapter 55, there's game-changing information to be found there. Good stuff indeed. 8D
Are you sure it wasn't just Frank? :troll: Anyways, you watched the first movie for sure.

Gotta go read now!

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Are you sure it wasn't just Frank? :troll: Anyways, you watched the first movie for sure.

Gotta go read now!
HAHAHAHAHAHAYeah, I think I was more or less on board with the early/first generation of Digimon. Same went for Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh/Beyblade/Monster Rancher and all of the other kids shows/crazes that first cropped up in the late 90s (which was my childhood era). I haven't followed any of them past the "first" generation, however - probably since I outgrew them (in the sense that my interests diverged; not saying that continuing fans of these series are childish).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I never liked Beyblade. It was just spinning tops as far as I knew. At least all those other Pokemon/Digimon/Yu-Gi-Oh! shows had some kind of monsters or magic involved.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I never liked Beyblade. It was just spinning tops as far as I knew. At least all those other Pokemon/Digimon/Yu-Gi-Oh! shows had some kind of monsters or magic involved.
I recall that I casually watched many of the First Wave of Gimmick-Based Fighting Shows in my youth. Though I agree that from what I remember, Beyblade wasn't all too exciting in comparison to its peers.

I did, however, have wind-up spinning tops (which may have indeed been of the Beyblade brand). Before our basement flooring was finished, I'd used to play with them with my brother, launching them in a way that sparks flew as the tops hit the cement. XD

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't talk to random people individually like that

So no

If I message someone, it's only if I know them

and I don't message anyone

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Has this ever happend to you?

Sorta kinda.

Cept it was reversed. A girl called, and texted me, saying "he its Tues" and every time I was like "I don't know you" and she was looking for some person named Prog. No matter what she wouldn't believe. It finally ended with "uh, ok sure", before that she said things like "I thought you were my friend" and stuff. Suffice to say she was maaaaad. Had no idea who the hell she was and it was an awkward moment for me. A very awkward moment.

Although I did have this friend at one point who I use to message, who was also a girl. But then one time her mother got on, as her, and said her daughter was not allowed to talk to boys. Never heard from her since.

I always seem to meet weird people or people with weird relatives or both. Or just plain ****ed up people or people with ****ed up families or both. e_e

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I got a text from someone on craigslist.

I don't even use craigslist!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
I was about to laugh at how you all talk or get messages from random people you don't even know,
then I reliaze i'm on a site . . . talking to people I don't even know . . . where i'm almost 2,500 posts deep in . . . . . I'm a hypocrite

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I was about to laugh at how you all talk or get messages from random people you don't even know,
then I reliaze i'm on a site . . . talking to people I don't even know . . . where i'm almost 2,500 posts deep in . . . . . I'm a hypocrite

I COULDN'T RESIST OK!?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anonymously, and not on a personal level

Not 1-on 1

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
. . . . . . . . . okay . . . .
Well now. Looks like someone doesn't return the feeling. :laugh: Wait, I just noticed something. Smash Boards doesn't have any Kappa faces. We should get them added. And 8-bit Megaman emotes.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
As much as I like the first 4 seasons of Digimon. I can't think of a Digimon that would actually be my fave. I never really put thought into it for some reason.

Hrmmmm.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Did someone say Digimon?

Team Megidramon!
i'll join that team,
he is my favorite right in front of gallantmon
Well now. Looks like someone doesn't return the feeling. :laugh: Wait, I just noticed something. Smash Boards doesn't have any Kappa faces. We should get them added. And 8-bit Megaman emotes.
before anything, we need an Waluigi smiley added, its a must need

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Great....just great...

I repel people....like a max repel repels Pokémon.

Sweet Lord of pragnacies....i'm a skunk.

Oh...and then there's..this

Last edited:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
So.

For my communications class, I have to analyze a social forum.

I'm choosing you guys!

I'll post it here once I turn it in if you want to see.
I did an ethnography on Smashboards too. I focused on the Impa debate.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Remember when Nintendo announced that there was going to be an extended Nintendo Network maintenance tomorrow and people started heavily believing that possibly meant a Nintendo Direct? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Well, it looks like it's been canceled.

Also, Zelda's getting a buff:
Maybe its the wording, but does Din's Fire spike when the core hits?

Make them fall = spiking??? Or simply hitting them.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I still can't believe I stayed up for that, I'm mad at myself.
Also mad class isn't cancelled (yet??) I seriously hate this **** winter needs to gtfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom