• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Snivy is the choice you guys will bat an eye to? Not Weegee. I don't see Snivy as that weird of a choice.

I haven't played it, but from what I've seen, it seems pretty choppy in terms of movement.

In case you wanted to know, these are the newcomers we've announced so far:
-Dr. Robotnik
-Balloon Fighter
-Paper Mario
-Lip
-Little Mac

Oh, and the veterans consist of the Original 12, minus Jigglypuff and Yoshi, plus Pit and Sonic.

And the roster size is 20, so there are 3 newcomers left to be announced!

They don't have Fawful or Sandbag, but they have friggin' Evil Ryu and Weegee.....

Amazing.

I'm pretty sure you can't do that many character without it either taking a reeeeaaaally long time, or being extremely choppy in terms of gameplay.

Then again, most of the sprites are pulled from other sources and slightly edited, so I guess that could help.
If I had to guess, maybe Peach, Zelda and Megaman? Unless you meant new even in the official Smash series.

Last edited:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Oh! They used Miles.
I'm used to fangames calling him Tails.
Sorry for the confusion.

Though, with that aside.
It looks more fitting in MUGEN don't you think?
Well, I'm fine with most of them, just the insane third parties and Goku bother me, especially Evil Ryu and Weegee since the game doesn't have Zelda, Diddy, or Pit yet.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, I'm fine with most of them, just the insane third parties and Goku bother me, especially Evil Ryu and Weegee since the game doesn't have Zelda, Diddy, or Pit yet.
Still.
It's does feel less like Smash and more like MUGEN.

Last edited:

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I hope Mach Rider is exempt from being seen as a C. Falcon clone. He's not very interesting to me, but he's clearly deserving.

I usually want deserving characters to get in, regardless of whether or not I like them. (except Tingle.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
blame falkoopa and gatlin for making me lose the bet,
along with frost for picking this one for me
It's weird though.
First it's Fal being everywhere.
Know it's Frost.
...Say, wanna link 'em to the thread? Just to see the action?

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Btw, when Sakurai said you could fight on top of the Prism Tower in Lumiouse City, this is immediately what I thought:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
What the hell is with this betting nonsense?
me and MVG diecided to do a game in the bob-omb/warchamp/now potatoe thread,
basically whenever we reach 200 of whatever we're counting, we start betting on which moderator will take down the count,
you get two votes, if you guess incorrectly you lose and have to change your avatar to whatever the majority picks for a week, if you win, your one of the sole dieciders of what the losers avatar gets to be, the moderator that also took down the count gets to help too,
there's also only one rule, if a avatar theme gets used, it can't be used again till the person week is up, and two betting periods end, its so people don't constantly get stuck with the same stuff over and over again,
so far the losers have been
me: sasha blare eating potatoes
MVG: barny
Zeldamaster_1: excaliber form soul eater
Metalbro: dora
me MVg and zeldamaster have till Monday
metalbro got a full week

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
me and MVG diecided to do a game in the bob-omb/warchamp/now potatoe thread,
basically whenever we reach 200 of whatever we're counting, we start betting on which moderator will take down the count,
you get two votes, if you guess incorrectly you lose and have to change your avatar to whatever the majority picks for a week, if you win, your one of the sole dieciders of what the losers avatar gets to be, the moderator that also took down the count gets to help too,
there's also only one rule, if a avatar theme gets used, it can't be used again till the person week is up, and two betting periods end, its so people don't constantly get stuck with the same stuff over and over again,
so far the losers have been
me: sasha blare eating potatoes
MVG: barny
Zeldamaster_1: excaliber form soul eater
Metalbro: dora
me MVg and zeldamaster have till Monday
metalbro got a full week
I think it's time we've updated to OP.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Well, I'm still trying to find another avatar to use for a while. And I found this. Those D-Arts people are crazy good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom