• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Cool, never met anyone else with central, what colours are in your eyes?

I've got yellow, green and blue, personally, arranged similarly to this.
Not that colorful, But It ether looks grey, blue, or green, never got yellow, and sometimes i've been told hazel.. whatever color that is.

Also is that really your eyes? o.o

I haven't beaten the game yet, and have no idea how far I am, but as far as I've got, no, and I assume there are no choices for the rest of the game either. PLEASE DO NOT TELL ME IF I'M RIGHT. though you can choose to be an ******* and turn people down when they ask for your help with side quests. "Can you help me find X item?" >no
Damn, but that'ss still good. XD

Now if only i had this thing called.... Money...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You guys are lucky. My eyes are brown, and have always been brown. My hair is brown and has always been brown. Real is brown.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I never played Xenoblade, Is it any good?

Cause the only RPG's i ever got into was the 1st two Paper Marios.. and Fallout New Vegas.

Also beat Pikmin 3! ^_^ it's also an amazing game too. then again that's comnig from a Pikmin ***** > . >
Did you liked the first one?

Because you should try TTYD if yes (not going to tell why as it's kinda obvious how much I stated it) :)

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
Not that colorful, But It ether looks grey, blue, or green, never got yellow, and sometimes i've been told hazel.. whatever color that is.

Also is that really your eyes? o.o

Damn, but that'ss still good. XD

Nah, those aren't my eyes, I just google searched until I found an example of central that looked similar to mine.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
You guys are lucky. My eyes are brown, and have always been brown. My hair is brown and has always been brown. Real is brown.
Lol please tell me that your black. xD Because that would be amazingly ironic.

Did you liked the first one?

Because you should try TTYD if yes (not going to tell why as it's kinda obvious how much I stated it) :)
Oh i beaten the TTYD 3 times... I just wish my teenage self would have taken better care of the disc... ;_; I really want to replay it sometime....

But yeah the 2nd Paper Mario improved everything about the 1st one, and the 1st one was already amazing.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
And Paper Mario :)

Seriously tough, amount of rep doesn't matter and I think he would be his own series anyway so the leak doesn't really hurts.

The stage still exist you know :)
I think the stage still has a normal Mario emblem, so he'd be repping his the normal Mario series.

D

Deleted member

I got lucky and my local gamestop had two copies of the game for $50. As far as I know, the other one is still there. I've been thinking of buying it for investment reasons, but I'm not sure if I want to.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
He said first two, which implies he's played Thousand Year Door.

"1st two".

I seem to pay more attention to numbers then letters apparently.

lol.

EDIT:

I think the stage still has a normal Mario emblem, so he'd be repping his the normal Mario series.
The name is literally "Paper Mario".

Both can happen, but I think own series is more likely.

Last edited:

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Hmm... The Shulk look alike at the end of the Xenoblade X trailer has green eyes too...

Contains massive endgame xenoblade spoilers:

Makes me wonder...could that really be Shulk? If so, the only possible ways that he can still be alive is through time travel or because he's immortal, i.e a god. If so, Alvis lied to him. lol Screwed over by a computer.

"Sorry Shulk, but I had to make sure you were the god of this new universe or else time and space would unravel as we know it."
"WHAT?!"

Or, alternatively, this guy could just be a descendant of Shulk.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lol please tell me that your black. xD Because that would be amazingly ironic.
I actually am part black (25%). My grandfather was black. Now, my skin is extremely white due to my dad being Irish, and the other quarter of me being German, but it almost counts.

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Nah, those aren't my eyes, I just google searched until I found an example of central that looked similar to mine.
I was gonna say, "Bro, I think you might need a doctor... Or you may be a super hero!"

"1st two".

I seem to pay more attention to numbers then letters apparently.

lol.

EDIT:

The name is literally "Paper Mario".

Both can happen, but I think own series is more likely.

Pffft, I just rolled with it. xD i'd feel like a **** if i pointed it out.

I actually am part black (25%). My grandfather was black. Now, my skin is extremely white due to my dad being Irish, and the other quarter of me being German, but it almost counts.
so close... ;_;

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
My eyes are brown, but my hair is black. My skin is brown too, but that doesn't change color unless I'm a chameleon.
In the summer, I have that really nice italian tan, in the winter, I am very white and pasty Irish.
I'm about like 25 percent Italian, 25 percent irish, and then a whole bunch of other stuff.
My eyes also change color depending on the light..... And in the summer, I am very slightly blond depending on light, but I have brown hair

Last edited:

Lolzormatic

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lolzormatic
3DS FC
3909-7512-5969
Makes me wonder...could that really be Shulk? If so, the only possible ways that he can still be alive is through time travel
Maybe he found out how to use the Monado for time travel, seeing as it can grant visions of the future.

Last edited:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
http://nintendoeverything.com/aonuma-further-discusses-zelda-wii-us-open-world/
^New article about Zelda U.

I'm actually not that invested in Aonuma's interviews anymore because of how vague he can get, and the fact that he's going to repeat the same phrase over and over until next year's E3.

Speaking of open world games, did you hear about Xenoblade Chronicles X. The developers say it's 5 times larger than the world of Xenoblade!

D

Deleted member

Speaking of open world games, did you hear about Xenoblade Chronicles X. The developers say it's 5 times larger than the world of Xenoblade!
I did hear that. Xenoblade's world was already huge though. I'm still trying to comprehend this.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

My eyes are dark brown, my hair and eyebrows are black, but I'm white. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
http://nintendoeverything.com/aonuma-further-discusses-zelda-wii-us-open-world/
^New article about Zelda U.

I'm actually not that invested in Aonuma's interviews anymore because of how vague he can get, and the fact that he's going to repeat the same phrase over and over until next year's E3.

I know about Aonuma and his team....
I hope we get a Zelda Wii U trailer soon, now that Hyrule Warriors is now released in Japan.
But yeah I heard! I am sad it can't be Reyn time anymore..... And I am not a fan of the real guns they are using... I miss the ether rifles.......... But overall, I am stoked!

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I've been told by some classmates that my eyes are grey... although I think they're like blue-ish grey. Idk... what I think looks blue may be grey to some people. Our perception of colour may vary from person to person.

Man, this is a random topic lol.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
I know about Aonuma and his team....
I hope we get a Zelda Wii U trailer soon, now that Hyrule Warriors is now released in Japan.
But yeah I heard! I am sad it can't be Reyn time anymore..... And I am not a fan of the real guns they are using... I miss the ether rifles.......... But overall, I am stoked!
Oh yeah, I forgot, no Reyn Time.
image.jpg

D

Deleted member

And I have made more Homura .gifs. There has got to be a more productive way for me to spend my time.

*sigh*

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
In the summer, I have that really nice italian tan, in the winter, I am very white and pasty Irish.
I'm about like 25 percent Italian, 25 percent irish, and then a whole bunch of other stuff.
My eyes also change color depending on the light..... And in the summer, I am very slightly blond depending on light, but I have brown hair
Well I'm Indian (from Asia, not Native American), so in the winter my skin is dark, and in the summer I'm even darker. I used to have fair skin, but then I went to India when I was like 8, and ever since then, I've been as dark as the night.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I also really don't like the fact that the protagonist is silent and customizable and stuff. They did it so well with the characters in Xenoblade.... Now they are taking a step back....
Same here. I love all of the characters in xenoblade. Hopefully, they'll decide to at least give the customable character that ability to actually speak though. Sort of like Robin.

Lolzormatic

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lolzormatic
3DS FC
3909-7512-5969
I also really don't like the fact that the protagonist is silent and customizable and stuff. They did it so well with the characters in Xenoblade.... Now they are taking a step back....
At least in the trailer they SEEM to have a ton of really cool characters to make up for that.

D

Deleted member

Then he'd state ''Man, what a bunch of jokers.'' and attack the other 3 players. :troll:
Nah, he'd appear, say "NOW IT'S REYN TIME!" attack the other 3 players, occasionally saying "YEAH! REYN TIME!" and upon disappearing he says "Man, what a bunch of jokers!"

If he's summoned by Shulk, he says "CHEERS, SHULK!" upon being summoned instead.

...I wish.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Well I'm Indian (from Asia, not Native American), so in the winter my skin is dark, and in the summer I'm even darker. I used to have fair skin, but then I went to India when I was like 8, and ever since then, I've been as dark as the night.
That's really interesting!
Then he'd state ''Man, what a bunch of jokers.'' and attack the other 3 players. :troll:
He should also say
"SUCK ON THIS"!

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Nah, he'd appear, say "NOW IT'S REYN TIME!" attack the other 3 players, occasionally saying "YEAH! REYN TIME!" and upon disappearing he says "Man, what a bunch of jokers!"

If he's summoned by Shulk, he says "CHEERS, SHULK!" upon being summoned instead.

...I wish.
Before his final blow, he should mention that he's turning up the heat.

What we need is an AT that lasts as long as Magnus and Dillon, so we can fit all of his brilliant quotes in.

D

Deleted member

...I wish.
Actually, that'd be pretty cool, to be honest. xD
Well, I never played Xenoblade, meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom