• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Personally I find competitive Pokemon to be pretty dull after a while.

Eventually it gets so grating I just troll people with really unorthodox Pokemon like Chatot and Magcargo.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Is Little Cup still a thing?
Of course. Little cup is one my favorites. Wished swirlix wasn't banned though. Oh well. Still got extremespeed zigzagoon. <3
All of that really depends on who you ask. My fun usually comes at the expense of others.
Well, while it's not the main way I have fun, I do love seeing people getting their just desserts. :3

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
It is, but it's been through hell and back since the introduction of the Eviolite.

Was chaotic with the banlist being worked on/Berry Juice being temporarily legal, so I haven't really kept up to date with it.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Does anyone know anything about Florges? She's my favorite gen 6 pokemon and I have no clue about her. I've got Energy Ball, Reflect(or Lightscreen. Whatever one raises SpDef.), Wish, and Moon Blast holding a Quick Claw or Pixie plate.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Competitive pokemon is probably the best part of the pokemon fandom.

At least with them, not all conversations end with:

This design is lazy!
Gamefreak is cheap!

No, its about having fun for a change.
I don't think that GameFreak is lazy or any of the designs are cheap, gen one had it's share of bad designs too.

Goodra is my new favorite Pokemon, actually, tops any Pokemon I've ever seen before. Though that's my opinion.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Does anyone know anything about Florges? She's my favorite gen 6 pokemon and I have no clue about her. I've got Energy Ball, Reflect(or Lightscreen. Whatever one raises SpDef.), Wish, and Moon Blast holding a Quick Claw or Pixie plate.
Sadly it is inferior to Sylveon (similar stats, with Sylveon having overall better defenses) in everything except Double/Triple Battles (and if you don't have Pokebank)

I still love using it. I run Wish and Aromatherapy to support the team better, and use Psychic as my secondary attack to beat Poison types. Usually with Leftovers.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I don't think that GameFreak is lazy or any of the designs are cheap, gen one had it's share of bad designs too.

Goodra is my new favorite Pokemon, actually, tops any Pokemon I've ever seen before. Though that's my opinion.
Errr...Hmm...How do I put this?

You see, I personally believe that every Pokémon, from every gen, is at the very least good design wise, and will continue to think so until the Pokémon fandom can provide actual solid evidence against the Pokémon.

And I love Goodra! Certainly in either my top 10 or 20. <3

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yep

Goodra is up there

Would feel like using Goodra more if it wasn't pure dragon

Pure dragon is kinda boring

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Wait, Swirlix is banned in Little Cup?

What else is banned, Pokemon-wise?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I really liked Time Force.

...If I was Wes and Jen, I'd be all like "**** the time time space continuum" at the finale

I don't think I'll like Wild Force though. Too much BAD CGI

Though time force had REALLY annoying Bullet time at the beginning and that went away

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Errr...Hmm...How do I put this?

You see, I personally believe that every Pokémon, from every gen, is at the very least good design wise, and will continue to think so until the Pokémon fandom can provide actual solid evidence against the Pokémon.

And I love Goodra! Certainly in either my top 10 or 20. <3
Well I don't find any particularly bad, though there are some I don't really like that much. The only one I don't like at all is the one that's literally garbage.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So.

For my communications class, I have to analyze a social forum.

I'm choosing you guys!

I'll post it here once I turn it in if you want to see.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Sadly it is inferior to Sylveon (similar stats, with Sylveon having overall better defenses) in everything except Double/Triple Battles (and if you don't have Pokebank)

I still love using it. I run Wish and Aromatherapy to support the team better, and use Psychic as my secondary attack to beat Poison types. Usually with Leftovers.
I used mine as a Toxic staller. Wish/Protect/Toxic/Moonblast (?) iirc? it has great sp. def but it's defense is paper thin so once a physical Pokemon is out you can kiss it goodbye :(
Has a great cry though!

but I'm playing Y now thanks to you guys bringing Pokemon up heh...like MisterVideoGaming said it's sad how forgettable the gym leaders are. but I'm near the end!
So.

I'm choosing you guys!

Like...how?

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
So.

I'm choosing you guys!

This is not a good sign.

Of all the social forums to analyze you pick the smash 4 one.

Armageddon is upon us people.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You should devote an entire page each for Noah and Mega Bidoof

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
So.

I'm choosing you guys!

Communications class, eh?

Alright, I'll contribute. I'm going to yell out random words at my laptop, and you write them down. I'll start once this is posted.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So.

I'm choosing you guys!

In that case, allow me to tell you a piece of useful information: How the "Get Blue Spheres" Special Stages from Sonic 3 & Knuckles works.

Ahem, so you see...

The positive energy blue spheres are made of purely positive Chaos energy from the Chaos Emerald inside the Special Stage of choice while all the red spheres are the negative energy and the white spheres are of completely neutral energy. The Chaos Emerald's positive energy feedback barrier makes it so that nothing can come within reach without it being of the same level of positive energy as the positive energy within the positively charged Chaos Emerald itself, and that positive energy is only kept stable by the negative energy of the red negative energy balls that surround the entirety of the Special Stage. The only way to reach the positively energized Chaos Emerald is the pass through the positive energy balls and turn them into negative energy balls while absorbing and building up the positive energy from the balls within yourself until you've collected them all and stored up an amount of positive energy within your body on an equal level of that of the Chaos Emerald's while avoiding the negative energy balls since contact with even one will expel all of the positive energy after it turns into negative energy and forcefully warps you out of the zone. The white neutral energy balls will simple bounce and repel you into a different direction because it cannot be passed through or absorbed. After you've stored enough positive energy within your core, the positive energy feedback barrier shielding the positively charged Chaos Emerald from visual sight will be brought down and you'll be automatically drawn towards the emerald due to being of an equal level of positive energy and due to all of the negative energy balls being cast away into the void, thus allowing you to collect the emerald and carry on with your journey until you collect all of the rest.

And that's how "Get Blue Spheres" works. "No Way?" you say? Well I say there's "No Way!" that there's "No Way!"

...What?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

http://imgur.com/a/3hgq5

Okay, that settles it. When ZSS is revealed, I seriously hope she looks like this. It's the perfect blend of her previous look with her Other M look. <3

Malcolm Belmont

Smash Ace
NNID
King Joffery
I really liked Time Force.

...If I was Wes and Jen, I'd be all like "**** the time time space continuum" at the finale

I don't think I'll like Wild Force though. Too much BAD CGI

Though time force had REALLY annoying Bullet time at the beginning and that went away
Two Words..DINO THUNDER!!! (I love me some Dino Thunder)

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442

http://imgur.com/a/3hgq5

Okay, that settles it. When ZSS is revealed, I seriously hope she looks like this. It's the perfect blend of her previous look with her Other M look. <3
WHOA. I thought that was legit SSB4 art for a second. That's great, I would really like to see that.
Another alternative:

This figure is a good blend of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom