• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You'd think they'd be kicking ass and taking names

Winning the war all by themselves.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Neither am I. :L

Four eyed is the term for someone with glasses.

8 eyed is some one who has glasses but there are 2 lenses in each slot, what my dad has.

>_>
Wait, they were idioms?
...I'm an idiot...

But I've been planning on getting glasses, just never got around to it.

Sun & Moon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedNes30
3DS FC
3411-1835-2138
Anyone who likes that fatass walrus over King K. Rool is an idiot in my book.
Lord Frederick looks preety cool. I actually prefer him (design wise) over K.Rool. I remember when I first saw Rool I thought: "Holy ****, who is this guy? He looks horrendous...and is he wearing a diaper?". His design grew on me over time, but I still prefer Frederick. Guess I'll never see Rool as you and other people do.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
No love for the jr?
Meh. Never really cared about Jr. He's basically baby Bowser with almost no sensible history. Plus we know what happens when younger clone-like characters enter SSB. -~-;

I think Rosalina is the cap of the Mario series anyways. But if we were to get a new character from the series, I'd love to see Hammer Bro or Shy Guy. You know, for the lolz.

Last edited:

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
Meh. Never really cared about Jr. He's basically baby Bowser with almost no sensible history. Plus we know what happens when younger clone-like characters enter SSB. -~-;

I think Rosalina is the cap of the Mario series anyways. But if we were to get a new character from the series, I'd love to see Hammer Bro or Shy Guy. You know, for the lolz.
i love how everyone ignores i'm talking about mk8

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
SaTam was part of my childhood

Had the comics of Sonic and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom