• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Let me ask YOU a question, how do I shrek myself?
When you Shrek yourself, you do something that ends up in you being hurt, or physically damaged.

So you would want to check yourself, and take at the situation at hand, before potentially Shreking yourself.

D

Deleted member

I heard they're thinking about making a fifth Shrek film.. of course, I'm not onto these kinds of movies, but yeah they're thinking about it. lol

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680
Like you've been here 9 years less than I and I got less posts. I'm a quiet cathy I guess.
I don't post much either. It's better to be quiet and let people think I'm stupid than to speak up and let them know I'm stupid.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I heard they're thinking about making a fifth Shrek film.. of course, I'm not onto these kinds of movies, but yeah they're thinking about it. lol
The CEO of DreamWorks Animation said there would probably be one.

If there is, I will go the theater with my friend, wearing Shrek cosplay, and we will cheer immensely at random parts of the movie.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Having no friends, no social life, and nothing else to do. Your life in the real world becomes meaningless, and you're only enjoyment is posting in the social thread.

View attachment 22551
View attachment 22548

jk guys, I don't even have that many posts
I have my social life and real world adventures, but I can't hype with the RL peeps about smash as much as I can with you guys, and that's what's hella about this site :)

If there is, I will go the theater with my friend, wearing Shrek cosplay, and we will cheer immensely at random parts of the movie.
Please do.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Alright sorry to be gone so long guys, I've been caught up with Band, School starting, and the awesomeness that is Skyrim. Most importantly Skyrim.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
When you Shrek yourself, you do something that ends up in you being hurt, or physically damaged.

So you would want to check yourself, and take at the situation at hand, before potentially Shreking yourself.
10/10 response. Thank you kind bidoof

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Oh please, safety is for losers. I've done it numerous times.
Sure I've had fractured bones, bruises, and times where I've questioned life, but I came out just fine!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ah, I see. lol
Well, it's up to them, really. I'm not into those movies but I can see why people want another movie / why DW is considering it. xD

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That's actually an official part of the DC Comics Canon.

In this comic, Superman has a flashback to his high school days, where he met a young Lex Luthor.
But I mean, couldn't he just buy the cakes? He is the richest man in Metropolis after all.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Welp, I just finished marathoning both seasons of "Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated."

Hot DAMN, that was amazing! First time I've ever been legitimately engrossed in a Scooby show. I sure didn't expect things to escalate the way they did by the end of the first season to the entirety of the second, but man...What a wild ride. I enjoyed it the whole way through despite wanting to dropkick Shaggy and Fred in the mouth many times for certain reasons and decisions. Those of you who've watched it should have a good idea of what I'm talking about. Especially when it comes to Shaggy.

But yeah, that was so awesome. It's a real shame that the new upcoming show "Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!" isn't going to be anything like it, much less a continuation. Oh well.

I'm still glad I watched it. <3

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Aw Yoshiom, I'm always here for everybody. Also I do have a life, a girlfriend, friends, but you guys are amazing people, and it's great spending time with you guys. Also in the social thread I do not have my usual assortment of bad luck(in the past 2 months I lost my dog, broke my finger due to some jerk pushing me into a pole, doctor broke that finger again, and yesterday I got mugged -_-).
Woah, I'm so sorry lozjam. Hopefully things work out better for you, at least it's nice to know you're doing fine in the social thread :4kirby:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Welp, I just finished marathoning both seasons of "Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated."

Hot DAMN, that was amazing! First time I've ever been legitimately engrossed in a Scooby show. I sure didn't expect things to escalate the way they did by the end of the first season to the entirety of the second, but man...What a wild ride. I enjoyed it the whole way through despite wanting to dropkick Shaggy and Fred in the mouth many times for certain reasons and decisions. Those of you who've watched it should have a good idea of what I'm talking about. Especially when it comes to Shaggy.

But yeah, that was so awesome. It's a real shame that the new upcoming show "Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!" isn't going to be anything like it, much less a continuation. Oh well.

I'm still glad I watched it. <3
Where'd you watch it? o:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Did'ya guise like The Lego Movie btw? The animation of that movie is simply stunning, all those tiny details :kirby2:

Soul.

Paints a misleadingly bright picture, only a fraction of those have been this year sadly. 3DS is down everywhere.
Yeah. The handheld has like 44.14 million units in total. They may not be as big as the DS, but the sales of the 3DS are okay.
The 3DS is everywhere like you said. The Wii U has like, uh, 6.68 units sold?
Curse those smartphones...
Casual games, lol. Smartphones aren't as good as the consoles themselves when it comes to gaming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom