• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Hey, does anyone have a link to that topic from some forum I can't remember that had a ton of details regarding the development of all 3 Smash games, specifically how all the playable characters were selected?

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
He didn't say anything related to Smash, but apparently this is an actual post he made. I've been geeking out for a while about Sakurai also apparently being a Homura fan.
It was making me think of what would happen if the girls from Madoka Magica were playable. Homura, Madoka, and Mami could be projectile fighters, and Kyoko would be more of a head on attacker.

We can't have Sayaka, though, because she's a blue haired swordsman :troll:

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
So what do you guys even do?
We pray to our one and only savior. Ganondorf, and we hope that he visits us within our dreams so we may be together. We then talk about the meaning of life under our master, and the will of Ganondorf.

D

Deleted member

Don't know what to do at the moment... oh, MarioKartWii.com accepted my Facebook icon + cover photo images, so that's good.

D

Deleted member

We can't have Sayaka, though, because she's a blue haired swordsman :troll:
The whole "being a girl" thing doesn't apply here; her hair is the same length as Marth's. We have Lucina as a blue haired swordswoman. She also has a white cape. You know who else has a white cape? Chrom.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Don't know what to do at the moment... oh, MarioKartWii.com accepted my Facebook icon + cover photo images, so that's good.
Gratz man.

The whole "being a girl" thing doesn't apply here; her hair is the same length as Marth's. We have Lucina as a blue haired swordswoman. She also has a white cape. You know who else has a white cape? Chrom.

Oh that's just beautiful. -snorts-

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Guys, could tonight be the night we get a smash direct announcement, or a another challenger livestream or some ****. I'm hoping for something :c

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Have you guys noticed how the number of filler pics has really gone down a ton? I don't just think it's my imagination.

D

Deleted member

Gratz man.
Thanks I guess. xD

It's these two images, if you're wondering.

I was expecting a dismissal, but I was surprised that they accepted the thing. This is probably my last thing to be made for that site, since I'm pretty much more active at SmashBoards.

D

Deleted member

Is it just me, or does anyone else believe Ness will be revealed tomorrow?
I don't think he'll be revealed tomorrow. I would like to see a veteran or a 3DS stage as soon as possible though, so we can potentially clarify if that CSS thing is legit.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom

No, you'll get it today!

*Cue video of her being part of Madoka's final smash.

D

Deleted member

Fixed for accuracy.
Uh...
"Clarifying as legit" and "Clarifying as fake" mean the exact same thing. Literally a single character or stage reveal could debunk or prove this thing. That's what I meant. and I wouldn't care either way. Even if it's fake I've got a nice render of Shulk to use for my roster maker crud

Like you've been here 9 years less than I and I got less posts. I'm a quiet cathy I guess.
I wasn't even really active until May this year. I don't really have a social life though, so there is that...

No, you'll get it today!

*Cue video of her being part of Madoka's final smash.
"Never give up hope!"

You can play as male Madoka too! :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
How do you guys even have so many posts anyway?
Having no friends, no social life, and nothing else to do. Your life in the real world becomes meaningless, and you're only enjoyment is posting in the social thread.

Unknown-5.jpeg

Unknown-6.jpeg

jk guys, I don't even have that many posts

Last edited:

Soul.

Guys, could tonight be the night we get a smash direct announcement, or a another challenger livestream or some ****. I'm hoping for something :c
I doubt it, lol. I'd rather wait until September since that's when the full roster will be leaked and stuff.
A Nintendo Direct is cool, though. New character hype with veterans as well as other information.

D

Deleted member

Well, back to the name topic again, I'm still surprised that no one took the ''Flight'' name before me.. it was just a matter of luck.
I could be wrong, someone probably had it before me, so yeah. lol

@ Hiemie Hiemie Posting over 9000 times until we reach the goal. :troll:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Having no friends, no social life, and nothing else to do. Your life in the real world becomes meaningless, and you're only enjoyment is posting in the social thread.

View attachment 22551
View attachment 22548

jk guys, I don't even have that many posts
Aw Yoshiom, I'm always here for everybody. Also I do have a life, a girlfriend, friends, but you guys are amazing people, and it's great spending time with you guys. Also in the social thread I do not have my usual assortment of bad luck(in the past 2 months I lost my dog, broke my finger due to some jerk pushing me into a pole, doctor broke that finger again, and yesterday I got mugged -_-).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom