• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Ah. And... what is that, exactly?
Bumbershoot as a female young girl personification. It took a very long time to even get this image up. Absolutely zero images had a mask close to the one she's wearing, never mind having a mask like that on the head alone. It's similar to the Shisaa dog/lion design. It's a sun face, basically.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Read upwards for a bit more. :)

And her name so far is Bumba Shoot. Last name will be determined once I figure out her father. Has to be a Fire-aligned person. Her Mother is a Gremlin, basically a oni-mask wearing small green creature with a diamond-embedded skirt, a tail, legs, and no arms. The father needs to be humanoid for this to work, of course.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Bumbershoot as a female young girl personification. It took a very long time to even get this image up. Absolutely zero images had a mask close to the one she's wearing, never mind having a mask like that on the head alone. It's similar to the Shisaa dog/lion design. It's a sun face, basically.
Fair enough.

My avatar, seeing how we're talking about them, is about a magical aura jackel who shoots balls from his paws. I'm sure you knew that though.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
But can he handle a magical fire cat(Were Cat) that shoots fire from her paws? :awesome:
Yeah, he can. Just need to grab a bucket of Mewtwo tears and we'll douse'er good. I'm sure water is an option, but we're in a surplus of Mewtwo tears, so gotta do something with them.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Are we talking about our avatars and why we have them?

Fine by me.

My avatar is a picture of 2 BN'ers(which is short for Bekende Nederlanders, which translates to famous Dutchmen). The term BN'ers is used alot in the dutch celeberity world. These 2 mean alot for me. The left one is Chantal Janzen. She's a multitalent(she does musical, is an actor, sings and is a presenter). She played in Dutch versions of Tarzan, Petticoat, Wicked and the Dutch musical: Hij Gelooft In Mij. The guy on the right is Ruben Nicolai. He's best know for being one of the "Lama's" which is a improvisation show. He's famous for his sense of humor. He also had a guest role in the American show: "As The World Turns" as a bartender.

I'm glad to have made you smarter about something unimportant.

For more information go to: www.idontknowwhatimtalkingabout.lol

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
My avatar... is a recoloured Toon Link (who doesn't know that?) which I cut from a fanart on a Japanese site.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
My avatar is a little reaper who is also based off of little red ridding hood.

It's Ruby Rose from RWBY.

Last edited:

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I'll post the translated version later when it's uploaded. (i want to know what the characters are saying to each other. Seriously)

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Mine is a artist representant of my OC character that is part of a story I've been working on for a number of years and only recently actually started writing the thing.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Bronies/Pegasisters/MLP fans
Well, for one.
I made a joke, it's not meant to be taken seriously.

Two. Yes, I have seen an episode or two (to see what's all the hubbub).
And log story short, it just isn't for me.
So, in a way, sure. Because I don't get it's popularity.

To me, it's just another popular show with decently sized a fanbase. Nothing more.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Well, for one.
I made a joke, it's not meant to be taken seriously.

Two. Yes, I have seen an episode or two (to see what's all the hubbub).
And log story short, it just isn't for me.
So, in a way, sure. Because I don't get it's popularity.

To me, it's just another popular show with decently sized a fanbase. Nothing more.
Still - just seems like you were kinda shoving it off.

If it's not for you, that's ok - you just have to know there are A LOT of us. This is the second joke from you actually, and although i am not offended, it might offend others - get into an argument with a brony and you WILL regret it - believe me, i know.

Good day!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
But don't I do that with a lot of jokes?
I'm very cynical like that. It's just how I am.

If it's not for you, that's ok - you just have to know there are A LOT of us. This is the second joke from you actually, and although i am not offended, it might offend others - get into an argument with a brony and you WILL regret it - believe me, i know.
Eh, I find other fanbases to be far worse.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
My avatar is Skull Kid as drawn by Turtle-Arts. I like the proportions, and the angle of the hat is nice too.

With Majora's Mask being a huge inspiration for my user name, it makes since that I have Skull Kid, who is also my favorite Zelda villain. Rest in peace Skull Kid SSB4 :(

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342

Good day!
I'm never one to say that you shouldn't like what you want, I don't believe in the term guilty pleasure when describing anything. I will admit though I don't understand the MLP fasination and probably never will. If it is something you enjoy, all the power to you.

The backlash against it generally come from a place because of how overly present it is on the internet, and the internet generally reaction when something becomes popular and the memes connected to it become overused. Is that good behavior on behalf of it's detractors, not really but that's more or less what it is.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
My avatar is so vintage.
I feel like a baller just lookin' at it.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I'm never one to say that you shouldn't like what you want, I don't believe in the term guilty pleasure when describing anything. I will admit though I don't understand the MLP fasination and probably never will. If it is something you enjoy, all the power to you.

The backlash against it generally come from a place because of how overly present it is on the internet, and the internet generally reaction when something becomes popular and the memes connected to it become overused. Is that good behavior on behalf of it's detractors, not really but that's more or less what it is.
I can't really explain the brony mindset - it's impossible to explain - you have to be a brony to get it. But, i understand how you feel.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
My avatar is from back when I posted more and I mustache'd a bunch of people's avatars, and then someone posted the protagonist of Gen 4 Pokemon and so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom