• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So, is all the tv show discussion calming down a bit finally? It's funny how this all started after discussing ghirahim, followed by myself mentioning being obsessed with a Phineas and Ferb music video starring him. Speaking of which...
repeats.JPG

I regret nothing.

Morbi

Scavenger
No lel. Wii I is the innovation. Wii I outclasses Wii U in almost every single thing.
Nintendo must be happy of having "meh" sales.
Wii I's UI better be better than the already better Wii U's UI, Wii I should set the UI standard for the Wii U and Wii I over the Wii UI.

D

Deleted member

Super Micro Virtual Nintendo GameWii U Boy Entertainment System 64DS SP Lite

Color

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

You know, for the next Nintendo console, they should go back, and go with ''Nintendo'' something. That would be good. xD
Let's go tell Nintendo to make a 3DS successor. With better performance, better Circle Pad, another better Circle Pad on the handheld..lol.
Wii I's UI better be better than the already better Wii U's UI, Wii I should set the UI standard for the Wii U and Wii I over the Wii UI.
Wii WUI will be better than those two. Smash Bros. will have "grephics".

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Well I'm incredibly late, but I just got the chance to look at the Hyrule Warriors news.

Playable Ganondorf. Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg.

Then I saw Mario driving a Benz and no words come to mind other than "what."

Soul.

Hey, let's hope "Wii U" is a playable character in Smash Bros.!
Oh yeah, "3DS" too.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's strange, because I love those sorts of movies, the "so bad it's good," the old B-Monster flicks in particular (like The Stuff).
But Sharknado didn't even achieve that affect for me, I'm just sitting there looking at a badly animated tornado passing over trees that don't even have the decency to blow in even a slight breeze. Among other random nitpicks, particularly the house on a hill that flooded... when there was absolutely no water outside of the house. The second one definitely had me laughing, though.

I guess it's a given with how SyFy is infamous for atrocious CGI and special affects, but I'm thrown off by how much they're trying to push the movie, they've played the damn thing about twenty times by now. Kelly and Michael were the ones I died at though. :troll:
Yeah, I was more annoyed by the littler things like that rather than entertained by them. That I agree on.

My family agreed with me that the best actors in the sequel were the TV-show hosts that were playing themselves. The scenes with all of them were just so perfect, they took it seriously, they talked about the Sharknado as though they were on their actual shows, as if it were really happening, but they also handled it without panic as though such events were normal. And the parts were the sharks finally broke into their sets near the end....I replayed them at least three times and still died laughing each time.

Last edited:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
No lel. Wii I is the innovation. Wii I outclasses Wii U in almost every single thing.
Nintendo must be happy of having "meh" sales.
The Wii I will have Turbo Super Smash Bros. All Stars Battle Royale At The Olympic Games HD Remix and Knuckles, instead of the Wii U. Therefore the Wii I is now more relevant than the Wii U. :troll:

Soul.

The Wii I will have Turbo Super Smash Bros. All Stars Battle Royale At The Olympic Games HD Remix and Knuckles, instead of the Wii U. Therefore the Wii I is now more relevant than the Wii U. :troll:
It's like this:
Ultra Turbo Super Smash Bros. All Stars Battle Royale At The Olympic Fighting Games HD Remix Arena Extreme Edition On the Uprising Ver. 2.0 Alpha EX. starring Sony characters and Knuckles. And Sonic. And Mega Man. And Snake. And Banjo and Kazooie. And Rayman. And Pac-Man.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
What if the Wii U was actually named ''Nintendo U'' instead?
Well, Wii started a precedent of the home consoles no longer having Nintendo in their title, and I bet they wanted to continue it.

I'm kind of meh on the Wii U name, but I know a lot of people hate it and just about all of us know it hurt sales. "That's that handheld controller for Wii....jee, it's expensive Jerry..."

D

Deleted member

It's like this:
Ultra Turbo Super Smash Bros. All Stars Battle Royale At The Olympic Fighting Games HD Remix Arena Extreme Edition On the Uprising Ver. 2.0 Alpha EX. starring Sony characters and Knuckles. And Sonic. And Mega Man. And Snake. And Banjo and Kazooie. And Rayman. And Pac-Man.
Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series!

Nielicus

Smash Lord

Actual footage of me and Bill Trennen during our performance in the future

Also

Me and @ Soul. Soul. going to look at the roster after the Japanese version comes out

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Poor Roy, Fox beat him every time. Now the roster is has Fox. There is only one character in the tier list.
S - 1. Fox
Pffft. No one can beat Fox. Only Fox can beat Fox. The entire rest of the roster is utterly useless.

Until you develop hand problems from playing Fox.

D

Deleted member

This is why Fox got nerfed in Brawl.
And nerfed again in Smash 4 :troll:

I don't actually know if he's been buffed or nerfed overall. He seems better in some regards like not going helpless after side special, but up smash and up air are no longer kill moves

As you can probably tell, I don't play Fox

D

Deleted member

Well, Wii started a precedent of the home consoles no longer having Nintendo in their title, and I bet they wanted to continue it.

I'm kind of meh on the Wii U name, but I know a lot of people hate it and just about all of us know it hurt sales. "That's that handheld controller for Wii....jee, it's expensive Jerry..."
I see. I don't mind the name actually. Maybe you're right on the former, they probably wanted to aim for simplicity and ease of pronounciation, like the case with the ''Wii'' name.

Soul.

And nerfed again in Smash 4 :troll:

I don't actually know if he's been buffed or nerfed overall. He seems better in some regards like not going helpless after side special, but up smash and up air are no longer kill moves

As you can probably tell, I don't play Fox
Lol. Funny how Falco seemed better in Brawl. Shine apparently comes out instantly in SSB4.
Desh atteck in2 uuup tellt combaws.
And as you can tell, I don't play Marth or Roy or whatever.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know, whenever a veteran gets revealed, I tend to be more excited about their visual upgrade as oppose to their buffs/nerfs. Screw Falco's shine mechanic changes, I want to see what he looks like in HD! I mean, I care about buffs/nerfs, but that's not something I'll worry too much about until the game releases.

Soul.

j00Z $|-|0ULD pL4'/ R0'/. |-|3 |-|4$ 73|-| p|-|1r3!
I'll play Robotic Rampardos Roy. Much better than normal Roy. Excellent SHFFL, still has the fire, has Marth's tip sweetspot, better recovery.
Oh wait, too broken.
You know, whenever a veteran gets revealed, I tend to be more excited about their visual upgrade as oppose to their buffs/nerfs. Screw Falco's shine mechanic changes, I want to see what he looks like in HD! I mean, I care about buffs/nerfs, but that's not something I'll worry too much about until the game releases.
I "want" to see him on 3D, you know. Lmao.

Lol. This was from a YouTube video.

Last edited:

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Hey everybody.
Notice anything different about me? :awesome:

D

Deleted member

Same, somewhat. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom