• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

People rag on the new SpongeBob episodes for being stale, but this is a true atrocity. Take it from a guy who watches nothing but CN and Nick.
At least CN has been getting better with stuff like Gumball, Adventure Time, and Regular Show. Nick has either just been stagnating or releasing absolutely horrible shows.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Also,I finished off all of Malcolm in the Middle about a week ago.

Now I'm on MacGyver.

Sadly I never got to finish it. I'll get around it. Anybody here watch Doctor Who?
Which I also finished on Netflix. Both versions.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
There's no reason for a 19 year old 2nd year in college student to be hanging on Cartoon Network, but on the other hand Sonic Boom may be an exception for the Sonic Fanpeople all over the world.

D

Deleted member

There's no reason for a 19 year old 2nd year in college student to be hanging on Cartoon Network, but on the other hand Sonic Boom may be an exception for the Sonic Fanpeople all over the world.
*insert Homura reaction here*
What?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
If I show this to 4Chan,Sonic Fans will look like the younger cousin of Bronies.

Nielicus

Smash Lord
Bye peoples! Hunjarerate is headed to Canada! See you guys in the AM!
Bye!
idk what you're talking about but first.....

Let me take a s***
*cue music*
Didn't expect that did ya <3?

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
I'm sure this must've been brought up somewhere here, but have you guys seen/heard this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiWdJcEEC7s

1.50, the nintendo rep mentions rayman being in the game after talking about pacman.
I'm remaining skeptical on that. Remember when everyone 100% knew we were getting Chrom because of a reliable source of information?

D

Deleted member

I'm in the process of captioning some of my gifs, when I found this gem:

I know she's not tripping, but I had to

I also found that I have "You're too slow!" in gif form!

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I've just beaten the controversial Paper Mario Sticker Star and I can see why this is considered the worst of the four Paper Mario games. Non-existent plot, the fact that you can't fight without stickers, no quirky dialogue from Bowser, unlikable sidekick (Kersti is so damn annoying), the ending is unsatisfying, and the cracked a hipster joke (facepalm). The game itself did have potential, but it fell flat by straying TOO far away from the traditional Paper Mario formula despite bringing back the RPG elements. I'll at least give Super Paper Mario credit for having a great plot and lovable villains that AREN'T Bowser, but for a game like Sticker Star it deserves to be worth $10 by now. Let's all hope that Intelligent Systems give us a Paper Mario game that isn't this "controversial".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom