• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
How many times have you posted that in this thread already? If people don't give you a response, don't you think that perhaps they don't know?

I advise you to quiet down, because posting the same thing over and over qualifies as spam.

Consider this a friendly warning. Also, your avatar looks great, even though SAO isn't among the best anime I've watched.
What a weird time for compliments.

"Stop what you're doing, as it's wrong! Also, you look very nice today." :p

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
What a weird time for compliments.

"Stop what you're doing, as it's wrong! Also, you look very nice today." :p
I am a walking paradox enveloped in an oxymoron, shrouded in utter mystery. Like a labyrinth inside of a labyrinth that's inside another labyrinth.

That said, I'm just trying to be friendly.

Wow. SmashWiki has it's own article for the Gematsu leak :joyful:
http://www.ssbwiki.com/Gematsu_leak
I would be lying if I said that I weren't surprised.

D

Deleted member

Labyrinths?
I could make a joke here, but I won't.

By the way, anyone know if Gematsu's mascot has a name?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oh hey, the Chorus Kids trailer leaked. Ganondorf is in it. Neat.
I am so proud of myself right now.

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Great...

I go one week without the internet and all of a sudden the Gematsu Leak gets disproven.
Anyway, I really like the 2 newcomers. Especially Lucina.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Great...

I go one week without the internet and all of a sudden the Gematsu Leak gets disproven.
Good to see you again, buddy. I know you don't live in the states, but people are getting hyped over Nintendo teasing surprises concerning Smash at Comic Con next weekend.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Anyhow, turns out I can play my NTSC/J Bioshock 2 copy on my European Xbox 360. I finished it. Basicly the first FPS I finished.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Great...

Welcome back to the forums!

And yeah, this week had an amazing start. Anything can happen now with the leak losing a lot of its credibility. Part of its information was true, so it's unwise to label it as 100% fake.

Have you played Fire Emblem before?

Anyhow, turns out I can play my NTSC/J Bioshock 2 copy on my European Xbox 360. I finished it. Basicly the first FPS I finished.
Well, you got lucky.

Huarbolo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
huarbolo
3DS FC
1435-5887-5069
And this brings me on to my next question on the Pro Controller what buttons would grab and shield be by default?

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I was desperatly trying to get acces to internet but I couldn't. Here where I live in in Serbia there was a horrible internet conection for almost 2 weeks (5 days for me) because of an error when an antenna was installed. I just saw the 3 characters yesterday for the first time.

@ FalKoopa FalKoopa I was kinda happy it wasn't Shulk. And that Chrom got deconfirmed even though I would've liked him being playable. I'm just happy the gematsu leak isn't 100% right in terms of newcomers.

@ Frostwraith Frostwraith I've never played a FE game. But i'm planning on buying Awakening. If it weren't for the Bioshock 2 issues I probably would've bought Awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom