• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Topic 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
I still like the Distant Planet stage from Brawl. Chucking people into the Bulborb's mouth and watching them get eaten... good times! Makes me just a bit sad that the new Garden of Hope doesn't appear to have something similar as of yet.

Maybe the Quaggled Mireclops might still be a boss at some part of the game... one thing Pikmin 3 did really well was provide a REAL adrenaline rush for boss fights. Fighting the Quaggled Mireclops was probably one of the most intense boss fights I've had in recent years.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Two things I want to talk about. Type about? I don't even know.

One,I got a feeling Mother 3 would still get major representation (even if Lucas is cut.) Mainly because if Smash 3DS gets a new Mother stage,it's going to most likely be a Mother 3 stage. Cause,you know,the handheld stages and the whatnots.

Secondly,I'm just waiting for someone to say (type? eh.) that Gematsu is from the future. If there is that one person,I will laugh if I see it.
Where did that sig come from?

Prince Longstrok

Taker of lives, defiler of daughters.
Im not even a DK fan myself, but id still like to see K.Rool.

I mean hes a crocodile..thing.. With a blunderbuss. Plus hes a king.

How can one not want that?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Where did that sig come from?
Click it,and Google Images (it's really a link to a tumblr page) will show you :troll:
You could've just tagged me instead of replying to a post,but,okay.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
As the one person who actually doesn't hate the stage, I'd be completely fine with that.
It's not my favourite, though I don't hate it.

It's fun breaking apart the stage and analyzing it's properties. Knowing the hazards, like when the spring starts falling, can help you bait people in. Of course the stage hazards and walkoffs, especially on the right side (which does encourage camping, I used to see it a lot online) are problems... and the size is kinda big for me BUT I do like the low ceiling it has when you're on the upper platforms and how there's like nothing on the bottom. Just nothingness that you fall into. OH, I forgot the ladder techs you can pull off. Lol, not a lot of stages have ladders... 75m is a static stage, no transformations, so the ladders are always there.

Collecting those items and hearing that tune is kinda fun though~

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
It's not my favourite, though I don't hate it.

It's fun breaking apart the stage and analyzing it's properties. Knowing the hazards, like when the spring starts falling, can help you bait people in. Of course the stage hazards and walkoffs, especially on the right side (which does encourage camping, I used to see it a lot online) are problems... and the size is kinda big for me BUT I do like the low ceiling it has when you're on the upper platforms and how there's like nothing on the bottom. Just nothingness that you fall into. OH, I forgot the ladder techs you can pull off. Lol, not a lot of stages have ladders... 75m is a static stage, no transformations, so the ladders are always there.

Collecting those items and hearing that tune is kinda fun though~
Ness likes the sides, too much so :p

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Click it,and Google Images (it's really a link to a tumblr page) will show you :troll:
You could've just tagged me instead of replying to a post,but,okay.
Like that time you tagged me because of my avatar? Don't get me wrong it was actually pretty funny, I even tagged IsmaR the same way last night

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
There's only one reason I like 75m.

Need to play all star with everyone so I choose the easiest difficulty. Every time I get that stage, the AI is so dumb that for whatever reason. I just have to wait for them to get ko mostly by the flames.

Other than that, I'm not into competitive so I can't tell why people didn't like it.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
There's only one reason I like 75m.

Need to play all star with everyone so I choose the easiest difficulty. Every time I get that stage, the AI is so dumb that for whatever reason. I just have to wait for them to get ko mostly by the flames.

Other than that, I'm not into competitive so I can't tell why people didn't like it.
Mostly because it's a large stage. And large stages are great for campers. Who like to play as Sonic and spam a certain taunt over and over because it's irritating.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I like 75m because it's an entire level from Donkey Kong

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Mostly because it's a large stage. And large stages are great for campers. Who like to play as Sonic and spam a certain taunt over and over because it's irritating.
This is kind of why I wanted Kratos Aurion in Smash.. Other then the badass factor (even if I like Sonic I find this amusing)

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I never played God of War but apparently it has sex and violence in it

...I don't really think it's my thing

Edit: Or is that a different Kratos

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I don't get how putting someone in cryostasis actually punishes them

I mean, when they get out everyone they know will be dead

But do they actually LEARN anything in cryostasis?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I suddenly have the urge to read video game creepypasta.

They usually suck but they're somewhat entertaining.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Word is that while he does the same running in place animation, he doesn't say "You're too slow!" anymore. Apparently he says something like "Sonic Speed" while the Final Smash was changed from "Here I'll show you, uaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh" to "Super Sonic Style!"

Morbi

Scavenger
Word is that while he does the same running in place animation, he doesn't say "You're too slow!" anymore. Apparently he says something like "Sonic Speed" while the Final Smash was changed from "Here I'll show you, uaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh" to "Super Sonic Style!"
So... does this confirm that Falco is not going to personally prefer the air anymore?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You made me imagine his final smash causes Sonic Boom to play in the background, for some reason.

Which is the only way I'll like Super Sonic as a FS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom