• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
[quote="Insomniac Wolf, post: 19761282, member: 309620"
actually wait, you have hello KITTY as your icon and you said cats suck?[/quote]
Because hello kitty is a cute character So I can still hate cats and like the character

All cats ever did for me was scratch me after I give them pets so screw them pf

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Cats suck, Rabbits for life
I would agree
If my old rabbit didn't try to hump the cats all it's life, if it didn't **** every 5 seconds and if it didn't shove it's face in it's poop box thing until it died (We watched it do that and thought it was just being stupid, left for 10 minutes to eat and suddenly it's dead)
That's left an impression

YES
*fanboys over Isabelle some more*
SHE'S SO FREAKING CUTE I COULD JUST KISS HER

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I love cats. :3

Basically right below rabbits as far as pets go.

Also apparently the creator of Hello Kitty said Kitty is in fact NOT a cat, but a little girl dressed as a cat. Wanted to share that fun fact since it seemed relevant.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I would agree
If my old rabbit didn't try to hump the cats all it's life, if it didn't **** every 5 seconds
Thats what you get for not neutering the Buck/Doe( yes male rabbits are Bucks and females are Does)
YES
*fanboys over Isabelle some more*
SHE'S SO FREAKING CUTE I COULD JUST KISS HER
So I see you are into Beastyality

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
And I'm posting this message with a kitten sleeping on my lap being all cute n' stuff
git gud :4pacman:
I did that a whole load of times last summer while taking care of my tabby cat who was a kitten back then.

But this one laying in me, you won't believe how big he is. He's pretty much the biggest cat I ever seen in real life. It even hurts when he lays on me sometimes.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Also apparently the creator of Hello Kitty said Kitty is in fact NOT a cat, but a little girl dressed as a cat. Wanted to share that fun fact since it seemed relevant.
Hello kitty is a cat. They said that because Hello kitty is based off of some girl.
Stupid argument if you ask me

Her whole name is Kitty White soooo. No human(I know of) Is named Kitty and ISN'T a stripper

If it was a human, she would be dead by now because these is no mouth hole

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I love cats. :3

Basically right below rabbits as far as pets go.

Hello Kitty's a furry!?

Suddenly it all makes sense...

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I used to think he knows everything there is to know about paper, but then he revealed he didn't know what a paper jam was, and my perfect image was shattered.
that's English, not paper mario :)

and besides, I actually don;t know much about spm because I still need to glitch hunt that game :)

As for SS....until 3ds emulators exists.....not happening, I could glitch hunt by console, but it's so limiting.

pm64 tbh I might not be aware of really deep glitch stuff, but i can;t do much on that game because weird stuff with emu.....

TTYD is like I know so much that if I learn somethign I will thank you :)

so, yeah, I do know a lot, but I do learn. like it took a very long time before realizing that these existed:

(shell shock, not power shell)

and

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
[quote="Insomniac Wolf, post: 19761282, member: 309620"
actually wait, you have hello KITTY as your icon and you said cats suck?
Because hello kitty is a cute character So I can still hate cats and like the character

All cats ever did for me was scratch me after I give them pets so screw them pf[/quote]
thats probably more due to one bad cat.
my cats are all very adorable. heck this one follows me around the house everywhere and lies on me. this one cat we had was like the cutest thing ever, he'd ALWAYS seek attention, and would like tilt his head when you looked at him. gaaah 2cute.

that being said my dogs are adorable too. i cant say i prefer either of them, rather just love em both.

obo what did you do to the quotes lol

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Thats what you get for not neutering the Buck/Doe( yes male rabbits are Bucks and females are Does)
It was neutered though
And that doesn't explain it suiciding
So I see you are into Beastyality
Hey, I only said kiss
And I didn't say I would
I said I could
It ain't beastiality unless it get's into the awkward zone
And I certainly ain't into it, that ****'s gross :4pacman:

Last edited:

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
I'm more of a dog lover, but cats are nice.

....Hoping this doesn't turn into the first Splatfest.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

All cats ever did for me was scratch me after I give them pets so screw them pf
thats probably more due to one bad cat.
my cats are all very adorable. heck this one follows me around the house everywhere and lies on me. this one cat we had was like the cutest thing ever, he'd ALWAYS seek attention, and would like tilt his head when you looked at him. gaaah 2cute.

that being said my dogs are adorable too. i cant say i prefer either of them, rather just love em both.[/quote]
Well the cats I came across were asses so eh. more power to you but I still hate then very much

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Hello kitty is a cat. They said that because Hello kitty is based off of some girl.
Stupid argument if you ask me

Her whole name is Kitty White soooo. No human(I know of) Is named Kitty and ISN'T a stripper

If it was a human, she would be dead by now because these is no mouth hole
Kitty Forman from That 70s Show. :p

It's actually a decently common nickname for someone named Katherine, haha.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Kitty Forman from That 70s show. :p

It's actually a decently common nickname for someone named Katherine, haha.
Kitty sounds like a striper name if you ask me.

But i still think she is a cat anyway
that being said my childhood is ruined if hello kitty isnt an actually cat D:
Well she can be whatever you want pff

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

and besides, I actually don;t know much about spm because I still need to glitch hunt that game :)

As for SS....until 3ds emulators exists.....not happening, I could glitch hunt by console, but it's so limiting.

pm64 tbh I might not be aware of really deep glitch stuff, but i can;t do much on that game because weird stuff with emu.....

so, yeah, I do know a lot, but I do learn. like it took a very long time before realizing that these existed:

and

I knew the Koops one existed, but I did not know about that Paper Mario one :4pacman:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

and

The only glitch hunting I've done is in Metroid Prime 2 Echoes. I found an area at the Sanctuary Fortress exterior where you can Screw Attack right out of the level from a certain location and angle (rather than getting killed by falling into the pit like you should).

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Check my post on page 2390; basically what would happen if a fusion of every user here were to occur
.....well I don;t think I'm here :(

(unless you drew a paper in his/her hand.....what the heck you drew?)

The only glitch hunting I've done is in Metroid Prime 2 Echoes. I found an area at the Sanctuary Fortress exterior where you can Screw Attack right out of the level from a certain location and angle (rather than getting killed by falling into the pit like you should).
mp2 from what I saw is messed up.

it;s really surprising to see THAT much OOB in a metroid game :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom