• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I kept reading climate stuff

Juárez reached a record high temperature of 120°F once (I believe it was on 2005 or 2007)

bruh

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I live near Seattle and I had no idea there was a drought

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
Dude, Canada is getting screwed by this Summer. Particularly the province of Alberta where I live. Basically a lot of farmers made jack and the oil industry has to slow down due to the dry soil. And since Alberta is like the main source of oil in Canada our dollar went down as a result and stuff is getting a little more pricey.

I mean it's one off-year, but yeah, some places in Canada can get hot as hell (particularly where I live, we're surrounded by the dessert, the mountains, the farmlands and the woods in all different directions if you drive for an hour every which way).

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Dude, Canada is getting screwed by this Summer. Particularly the province of Alberta where I live. Basically a lot of farmers made jack and the oil industry has to slow down due to the dry soil. And since Alberta is like the main source of oil in Canada our dollar went down as a result and stuff is getting a little more pricey.

I mean it's one off-year, but yeah, some places in Canada can get hot as hell (particularly where I live, we're surrounded by the dessert, the mountains, the farmlands and the woods in all different directions if you drive for an hour every which way).
My area hasn't been that hot. :p

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Aww man that sucks hard

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Warning Received
M O D E R A T O R D O E S N ' T L I K E M L G , B O Y S
...No? :4pacman:

Last edited:

TakeYourHeart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
solemnpancake
Aww man that sucks hard
A little. Games have actually gone up like $10 where I live lmao.

Still, I love living here. Calgary is a beautiful city and Canada is a fine country. Not without it's flaws (the insane weather variety of Calgary for instance, like we got a flood a couple years back but now a drought?).

But it's home. <3

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Hope everything recovers.

Well, atleast your summers are cooler than here. :p

:231:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
If Octolings became playable in Splatoon I'd definitely swap to Octoling.
But what does Octoling Boy look like
I wouldn't know, I've had the game for 2 months and haven't touched it once due to Sister
:4pacman:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So, anyone think the bullies in FNAF 4 are the kids that eventually become the ghosts that possess the animatronics?

Maybe even the younger brother being golden freddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom