• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
But atleast we got this kickass remix of Gaur Plain
Why could we not have gotten a full version of it tho
Sadface

(Also I just now noticed this Remix has the exact same song order as Shulk's trailer, how neat)
That was the only good thing that came out of Xenoblade, music wise, in smash (other than the non-butchered tracks). I forgot to put that part in my last post =P

ALSO WHY THE **** AREN'T SHARLA OR REYN ASSIST TROPHIES? It would have been better instead of Riki being both an AT and part of Shulk's final smash. I just want to hear Reyn scream "What a bunch of jokas" or Sharla scream "Give me some space!"

#Sakurwhy

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I keep on coming back to this video for some reason

So what's new?

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
It has a random puncture again
How does it even
Did a mosquito bite it or something
How did a Mosquito even get there
Goddamn

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I read that El Niño is going to cause constant rain in my city until May 2016

The good: More fresh temperatures during summer and the end of the severe drought in Texas
The bad: Winter-like weather will strike earlier with colder than usual tempertures in mid October

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The most common theory is that it's the Octarian domes falling apart after the removal of their last power source.
What I can actually believe because it sounds like stuff is falling down and they sound like they are screaming
oh my god...why isn't California getting this

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

The good: More fresh temperatures during summer and the end of the severe drought in Texas
The bad: Winter-like weather will strike earlier with colder than usual tempertures in mid October
Meanwhile the freaking Seattle area has a drought coming up. SEATTLE.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
What I can actually believe because it sounds like stuff is falling down and they sound like they are screaming

oh my god...why isn't California getting this
Well, el Niño tends to affect Central and South California too, so there's still hope

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I remember waking up early every school morning to watch the weather channel. Now I just wake up early and do what ever I want on my computer. :4rob:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
......this is something you should know if you are familiar with glitch hunt, but anyway.

It means "out of bounce". It;s basically a place where you are out of the boundary of the map. Most of the time, this can be acheived via clipping out of an outer wall or floor.

TTYD actually has oob and some are actually useful, but most of them aren't because you will always spawn when you loaded the zone if you go too deep down.

pm64, pretty much every oob are useful because it only spawns on the Y axis.

Spm.....idk.

SS, none were found.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Glitch hunting huh? Found a few in my lifetime, but nothing really cool.

There's this visual glitch involving Rosalina's gravity pull I found today, actually. Have a bunch of Rosalinas do it next to each other at the same time, pause, then zoom in and turn the camera away from the center of the stage. The laser-y effect distorts for some reason... More Rosalinas, more distortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom