• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Tomorrow my classes return.
Time to start to lurk the thread 24/7 again.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Alright, it's time for me to pass out sleep. Good night everyone!

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
God, I can't believe how good the music in Xenoblade was and how none of the hidden gems were placed in Smash, at least as remixes. Those that were brought back were butchered and cut out the good bits (I'm looking at you Engage the Enemy)

Agniratha <3

Sorry, but not really for the Xenospam :4shulk:

Last edited:

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Man, whenever I play smash with headphones on, I play veerryyy terrible. :( Sometimes I wanna listen to my jamz, but I guess that wont happen anytime soon.

D

Deleted member

Man, whenever I play smash with headphones on, I play veerryyy terrible. :( Sometimes I wanna listen to my jamz, but I guess that wont happen anytime soon.
I don't use headphones at all. Though I would prefer a system-wide custom music feature like the 360 and Vita have.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
God, I can't believe how good the music in Xenoblade was and how none of the hidden gems were placed in Smash, at least as remixes. Those that were brought back were butchered and cut out the good bits (I'm looking at you Engage the Enemy)

Agniratha <3

Sorry, but not really for the Xenospam :4shulk:
But atleast we got this kickass remix of Gaur Plain
Why could we not have gotten a full version of it tho
Sadface

(Also I just now noticed this Remix has the exact same song order as Shulk's trailer, how neat)

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, at 5 pm, my headphiones were in transit from Montreal in which they will probably stop here or likely at Quebec.....

Yet, we are midnight and it doesn't get updated....

it;s actually not a bad thing, the tracking is always outdated anyway, but just.....please, Canada Post, update your stuff :)

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
32...32 users so far now form part of it... if you're not in it, then don't worry... sooner or later it'll visit you...

I guess I'll post it tomorrow when everyone's here... I want to see if someone is able to identify the 32 victims users

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
32...32 users so far now form part of it... if you're not in it, then don't worry... sooner or later it'll visit you...

I guess I'll post it tomorrow when everyone's here... I want to see if someone is able to identify the 32 victims users
Even if I not in it, tag me anyway because I need to see this masterpiece with my own eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom