• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Warning Received

Finally, I've finished doodling one of the most forgettable characters in Nichijou in the costume of one of the most pathetic (and forgettable) characters of the Ace Attorney series.
Vice-Principal Kousuke Oura isn't the most well known of the Nichijou characters, that's for sure.
Oh yeah, have the full page of doodles.

What's new here ?
Looks good!

I'm still using Windows 7.

I ain't evah ga'in anywhere neer dat Windos Ate.
What about Windows 10?

Last edited by a moderator:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
So it's page 2012, and a remotely fitting Windows version comes into play: Windows 8.

You should've gotten used to the Start screen by now.
Hey.
That is what I have.
I just moved stuff around and have my main apps in there.
Skype, Twitter, Desktop, etc.

Soul.

They just released a bunch of screenshots about Super Mystery Dungeon. Apparently there's a lamp item that involves Hoopa in some form, and whenever you use it, it'll call upon the Pokémon. It can appear in both Formes, Confined and Unbound.
With this item you can ask for it to call a Legendary Pokémon.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Finally, I've finished doodling one of the most forgettable characters in Nichijou in the costume of one of the most pathetic (and forgettable) characters of the Ace Attorney series.
Vice-Principal Kousuke Oura isn't the most well known of the Nichijou characters, that's for sure.

What's new here ?
I so want to draw like you did. Like, the full charcter in the left and some expression in the rest of the paper. But some of my character are so hard to draw that it's just too hard for me. :( Still good draw.
Evilstick is a bootleg toy that has Sakura on the package. It is a flower shaped wand with a piece of foil on the end. There are 2 versions of the Evilstick. One that plays music and one that has a demon girl slitting her wrist under the foil and laughs.
Ah OK. I really need to rewatch the show.

Last edited:

MainJPW

M.T.A

What's new here ?
I like your doodles, keep improving!

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Can someone give me a summary of what Steven Universe is and how good it is? I need something to watch while waiting for Part 4 of Joey JoeJoe
Well, first look at this. It explains what a "gem" is. It's the main thing you need to know about the show.
As for why the show is good, it's pretty much like Gravity Falls. There's a real plot, real character developpement, lots of references and a good humor. It's pretty mature for a cartoon, sometimes even dark. I really recommend it.

Also, the creator is a big fan of animes. There's an entire episode making fun of it.
It's good.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
They just released a bunch of screenshots about Super Mystery Dungeon. Apparently there's a lamp item that involves Hoopa in some form, and whenever you use it, it'll call upon the Pokémon. It can appear in both Formes, Confined and Unbound.
With this item you can ask for it to call a Legendary Pokémon.
I have Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness here right now! I think I'm near the ending. Haven't played in a while.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
*sigh* Sure is something that i'm probably the only one here who thinks Steven Universe is a terrible show. Not hating on anyone who likes it, but man...there's to many things about it that I just really don't like...

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
*sigh* Sure is something that i'm probably the only one here who thinks Steven Universe is a terrible show. Not hating on anyone who likes it, but man...there's to many things about it that I just really don't like...
No one's forcing you to like it, man. It's cool. Out of curiosity, what are your gripes with it?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I so want to do draw of my FNAF-parodie character, since they're easy to draw. I could more draw of them in various scene and show it after here. But i can't because almost everyone in this thread hate FNSF related thing. Gosh, if only i could show my character right now, they're are not even animal animatronic but NOPE!! This make me nuts i swear.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Oh hey, Mao has Cardcaptor Sakura avatar.

Was the first non-mainstream anime I watched.

:231:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh hey, Mao has Cardcaptor Sakura avatar.

Was the first non-mainstream anime I watched.

I loved this show when i was younger. I forget about it for a long time and it's since not so long that i remember it and rebegin to love the show again. I really need to rewatch it in the futur! :4pacman:

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Monsters University
We give our heart to you
Wherever children are dreaming
We'll bring them nightmares, too

Oh, Monsters University
Alma Mater hail to you

It was OK.

Last edited:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
No one's forcing you to like it, man. It's cool. Out of curiosity, what are your gripes with it?
Well, I don't like the style or animation of the show. It either looks bland or looks like no effort was put into it at all. I also really don't like the gems. Pearl is very annoying, Garnet is boring, and Amythest is just to unlikable. The songs are something i'm not very appreciative of either. Sure, there's a few that are alright, but the rest aren't anything special. The thing that really gets me though, is every episode I've seen or caught a clip of, nothing was happening. I hear so much about the story development and character development, but I never see any of that in episodes. Maybe it's like that now, but it really didn't seem like that when I saw episodes.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

When people were still dreaming about Ridley being playable.
The MM trailer still gives me goose bumps. Yeesh. :laugh:

And this is also the year I became a Яed Overlord, barely 8 months after I joined

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I remember the time when in 2013. I watched French forum for see people speculation and reaction fro SSB4. Ahhh the good old time.:4diddy:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Windows 8.1 is the first, and only major upgrade to Windows 8. A bunch of improvements have been added to enhance the user experience. Despite this, users still complained about "muh Start menu".

Credits to based Wikipetan (lol, weeb) for the image! :troll:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I don't know what to do. I'm bored now. :4Flight:

Status
Not open for further replies.