• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sorry to be HS. (Even if nobody see my post...) But i see that Bill Trinen won't be at EVO from the Smashbros reddit. But when looking the comment. I see this.
As the winner from loser's side approaches ZeRo on the main stage, the ghost of Iwata intercepts them and knocks them out Akuma style to fight ZeRo himself. The chat's never-ending cascade of ResidentSleeper at having to watch Smash is cut completely. The crowd is stunned as Iwata sits down, whips out a beta Wii U Gamepad and challenges ZeRo to the title.

He and his Ness take ZeRo and his Sheik to Smashville, only for Iwata to start making seemingly random motions on his controller. ZeRo and the crowd are confused until Sheik suddenly is flung off the stage losing both stocks. Iwata reveals he was abusing an exploit to execute arbitrary code and completely reprogram the game right before their eyes. The effects are immediate. Ness is now in a business suit and mimicing Iwata on the victory screen. As they return to the character select screen, Iwata reveals he has downsized the game to the point where the game can now hold all of Kanto, apparent to the viewers as several spots on the CSS now contain a full map of Kanto.

Iwata switches characters to Captain Falcon as ZeRo chooses Delfino as his CP. Iwata uses Captain Falcon's newly programmed neutral B, the Falcon Directly to get the first hit of the match in. Shiek is instantly vaporized by the attack, as if hit by an atomic bomb. The vibrations from ZeRo's controller from the attack start a magnitude 4 earthquake. D1 is shouting destruction so loud the glass displays on the CRTs in the venue are shattering. ZeRo concedes, too traumatized by the event to continue and shortly after passes out.

Iwata stands up to greet the excited crowd. In an attempt to entertain them, he turns to his left as if to grasp a banana. A Banana Tree sprouts on the EVO stage, growing a bundle in his hand. MrWizard, complete with a McRib in hand and several in his pocket, adorns Iwata with the EVO 2015 champion metal. Iwata starts to ascend back into heaven, but ZeRo scrambles back to consciousness to speak with Iwata. "Why Iwata!? Why did you come back to dethrown me!?".

Iwata smiles and happily replies "I had to give you a challenge! The moment of silence made me realize what needed to be done. I needed to lay the smackdown directly to U".
This need to happen.:4charizard:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh my god I'm not the only one who thought this. I couldn't make the logical leap between the psychic lightning attack and chicken tenders.
He's launching in order to grab them. :troll: Now I really want chicken tenders.

I want to post this Wario mashup, but because of the language I can't post it. The most I can say is it's from BotanicSage and the song fits Wario so well.
You could put it in a spoiler tab and warn about profanity.
It's worked for me, but I don't know all the rules. :4pacman:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Really? I did not know this.
Yep. I noticed the voice was different from the trailer in my copy of the game.

Did some research and, to mimic how Wii Fit was localized separately by NoE and NoA, in American versions, the WFTs are played by American actors in English and in European versions, the WFTs are portrayed by British actors. In both regions, the voice actors are the same as the original Wii Fit games.

Setting the language to French, Spanish, German or Italian will also change their voice to the respective languages.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
But does it have an even more british Muhnyadoe Boi :4shulk:
Nope. It's the same voice actor for both American and European languages.

The actor is British, by the way. Xenoblade has British voice actors because the game was localized by NoE first.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Nope. It's the same voice actor for both American and European languages.

The actor is British, by the way. Xenoblade has British voice actors because the game was localized by NoE first.
Oh, hi Frostwraith!
Fancy meeting you here :4shulk:
How's it been since you've last popped up 'ere

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The only characters in Smash with two voice actors for English are the Wii Fit Trainers. American for American versions, British for European versions.

Oh, hi Frostwraith!
Fancy meeting you here :4shulk:
How's it been since you've last popped up 'ere
You only noticed my return today? My, my... Either I am very sneaky or you're dense! :smirk:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Wow, you're right. It used to be the best thing.

...well, it still is in terms of merchandise, but the show's storytelling has dropped off.
Post-Lich Adventure Time episodes in a nutshell.

The fact that most of the episodes are weird **** rather than plot irks me.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Since we talk about Adventure Time, the past of the Ice King was suprisely dark for a show that i considered "Just random **** here and there". But after i see this episode and searching more about Adventure Time. I founded this show to be more good than i tough! But apparently, the show is now bad?

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
this year was both crappy and amazing.
divorced parents this year, buuut dark souls came out too :4pacman:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
The last time I watched Adventure Time was after Fire Princess was introduced. Mostly because at that time we got rid of cable.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Post-Lich Adventure Time episodes in a nutshell.

The fact that most of the episodes are weird **** rather than plot irks me.
Well all of Adventure Time was weird ****, but it was there to compliment the underlying plot threads that took course over each season that made it compelling. But now that they've closed off plot threads and dragged out other ones, it's hard to continue watching further with little sense of progress.

Ironically, I think it started to dip sometime after Rebecca Sugar left to create Steven Universe. Did she take all the talent and ukeleles with her? :p

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I still love Adventure Time
It's alright. I don't like it as much anymore.

2011, the year this abomination was greenlighted and premiered in theaters everywhere.

Even if it flopped hard, the merchandise still made the bulk of the money.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm sure someone brought it up already but Blaziken has finally been officially confirmed. So that leaves us at Lucario, Machamp, Pikachu, Suicune, Gardevoir, Gengar, Charizard, Weavile and Blaziken.

The roster is pretty small but it's incredibly appealing IMO. Lucario, Weavile, Suicune, Gengar and Gardevoir are my favorites so far-- I mean, I like them all, but those are my most favored. Especially Lucario. :4lucario:

I'm still having my fingers crossed for more, including Breloom, Victini, and many others.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, I missed page 2010. That stinks.
2011 was such a dull year.
The year that followed it was even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom