• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You aren't alone on that. It's a minor problem in the grand scheme of things. But it can be a little annoying. Especially if you're in the middle of something that's kind of important.
Still, it doesn't help. Especially since Youtube videos love to crash and burn if it's off for even a few seconds.
On the bright side, the downtime has allowed me to think up ideas for shows and such.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Does anyone know where I can get info about Women laws in Afghanistan when the Taliban was around?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You know, everytime a new vic- person enters this thread, it reminds me of this part of the scene:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I saw Mario Kart DLC crossover stuff earlier in the thread.

I think more DLC was confirmed through financial meetings along with more Smash DLC? Not sure, but I'm pretty sure we'll get more. And after the success of Link and Animal Crossing, more franchises is a pretty safe bet, IMO.

As for who I would want? Kirby, because of the Rosalina trailer pretty much showing that Kirby fits pretty well with that cast, plus the Air Ride music while Kirby races down Rainbow Road was super nostalgic. And the addition of a Kirby track is pretty sweet to envision.
Come on Seiga, don't give the MK8 more ideas. Some wallets need to rest, you know?

Last edited:

T1T0

Smash Journeyman
NNID
12321a
It turns out Aspyr needed a short break and so I talked with House to use his image as my avatar.
Ah, good change of pace I guess, is this until June?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can use other avatars, but it's just not the same without my OC donut steel. May has 11 days left.. so I'll think about it.

Soul.

if we're talking about avatars then i must have a crisis. i can't find good ones. therefore, I switch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom