• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Why is this the first image that shows up when you google Swapnote?

Actually nvm. I know why. ****ing internet. >_<

Soul.

I think you mean, "why am I not surprised?" lol
I do support Pichu btw, Dedenne would be fine too though :pichumelee:
I guess... Dedenne is a Poké Ball Pokémon though, unless that means nothing because I'm not a pro in speculation.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Inly visible user! Whoop, whoop!

Seriously, Fal?
This world needs more Incredibles.
Why is this the first image that shows up when you google Swapnote?

Actually nvm. I know why. ****ing internet. >_<
Goodbye, Browsing History. You didn't have a chance.
Character Socials are having problems? That's new.
What did the Rosaluma boards do this time? :smirk:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
The Rate Their Chances thread seems to have a hatred for Pichu, lol. Why am I surprised?
this thread didn't changed since last year and it's really something that made me not go much in speculations much.

Also, HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi

It's been a while since I posted a morning music.....

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
aldelaro5
Had to mention this given you post TTYDPM in general music(nothing wrong with that!), but what do you think of this piece?
Might not even be the best music in TTYD, but man is it the most memorable and resonating one(to me at least). The final moments of the game were really strong...

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
aldelaro5
Had to mention this given you post TTYDPM in general music(nothing wrong with that!), but what do you think of this piece?
Might not even be the best music in TTYD, but man is it the most memorable and resonating one(to me at least). The final moments of the game were really strong...
Wait, you're really asking me the question?

IT'S THE BEST VGM i HEARD EVER!!!!!

Not even kidding, this thing is my alarm clock song. It's jsut the best music I ever heard. The perfect reflection of motivation, it's just too majestic. I disagree btw, I think it is the best TTYD music....

I only post this if I'm REALLY hyped....

I thought I posted this multiple time though :)

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Wait, you're really asking me the question?

IT'S THE BEST VGM i HEARD EVER!!!!!

Not even kidding, this thing is my alarm clock song. It's jsut the best music I ever heard. The perfect reflection of motivation, it's just too majestic. I disagree btw, I think it is the best TTYD music....

I only post this if I'm REALLY hyped....

I thought I posted this multiple time though :)
Oh, lol...probably never witnessed you posting it before...cool to hear you like it that much!
I'm not sure it's the best TTYD music since I haven't listened to the TTYD OST in a while so perhaps my memory may have deceived me, so I don't really have that strong of an opinion on the matter either way..

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The DC Super Dictionary might be one of the best things ever. It's the same thing where the Forty Cakes thing came from. It's magical.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
There's a Smash tournament at my school. Knowing my school community, it's most likely going to be a joke filled with people maining :4littlemac: or :4lucina:. Plus they might pull the 4-player "free-for-all" nonsense before 1v1s.

If I have money and the time for it, this should be easy money. :4falcon::4luigi::4wario2::4fox:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Depressed nintendo fans makes me depressed.:sadsheep:

Also rainbow yoshi hype.:bluejump:
Shy Guy Yoshi is the best thing Nintendo has ever done.
Reviving the Western games industry? That was pretty neat. The legacy of countless quality titles? Fairly impressive. But nothing stands up to Shy Guy Yoshi.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Oh, lol...probably never witnessed you posting it before...cool to hear you like it that much!
I'm not sure it's the best TTYD music since I haven't listened to the TTYD OST in a while so perhaps my memory may have deceived me, so I don't really have that strong of an opinion on the matter either way..
Well, let me just tell you how much this music just affected me.

I remember that when I watched the scene when it plays, I just was litterally mind blown. The etup with that music is just too good to imagine it was made. What really happened is after I watched the scene, I had to take a little break wondering if I was really playing a video game.

From someone who loves optimism and loves persistency, hearing this music made me think it's the representation of the best feel I had in life which is being motivated to do something. No other music nailed it as much as this one, the part with the violon btw was just too much for me to take first time.

I had ripped the whole TTYD ost and honestly, it's hard to find tracks that are bland....several tracks are memorable, but that one is the most.....

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I had a dream where a bunch of DLC characters were revealed.
Some of whom being Rayman (with Omni's art), a custom designed Coca-Cola can, and an MLP OC. I woke up when I tried to see the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom