• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Finding a specific Touhou is hard... specially when there's so many remixes...

*Iron Heads door*

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
2nd I think, I'm going to be in College for a while I bet. With the way I am with math
Math is a pain, it's taken best when you don't ovethink the information. I'm sure you can do it if you try hard enough :seuss:
Then again, I'm not exactly anywhere near college level, so...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Because you were singing along?
oh yes
The family would sing that song all the time
Math is a pain, it's taken best when you don't ovethink the information. I'm sure you can do it if you try hard enough :seuss:
Then again, I'm not exactly anywhere near college level, so...
Im sure I can do t if I try hard enough also, but Precalc is also hard to do

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, just read a book for my French final Thursday, have a philosophy final on Friday, no classes on Wednesday because it is an exam I don't pass this year (I will next year though).

Then, I have a math exam coming soon, but given my previous results, I seriously don't think there's a chance to miss the class.....vectorial algebra isn't that hard tbh. I actually like math logic :)

As for English, this is a joke. I probably am already passing the class now :)

The rest is just computers classes. I know I pass installation of hardware and software, I need minimum 5% at the final programming exam to pass (meaning I literally have to be there to pass the class) and around the same goes for my OS class.

I end on May 22.....I CAN'T WAIT THE HYPE!!!!

Cause I still can't be much active on reddit and tumblr because of the semester.....I just miss vacations.....

D

Deleted member

I should get to test Android 5.0 Lollipop at some point. I have some test phone running KitKat (4.4) at the moment.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I should get to test Android 5.0 Lollipop at some point. I have some test phone running KitKat (4.4) at the moment.
Lollipop apparently sucks according to my bro. Messed up a lot of his apps, supposedly.
I use a super old phone, so I wouldn't know.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
So, just read a book for my French final Thursday, have a philosophy final on Friday, no classes on Wednesday because it is an exam I don't pass this year (I will next year though).

Then, I have a math exam coming soon, but given my previous results, I seriously don't think there's a chance to miss the class.....vectorial algebra isn't that hard tbh. I actually like math logic :)

As for English, this is a joke. I probably am already passing the class now :)

The rest is just computers classes. I know I pass installation of hardware and software, I need minimum 5% at the final programming exam to pass (meaning I literally have to be there to pass the class) and around the same goes for my OS class.

I end on May 22.....I CAN'T WAIT THE HYPE!!!!

Cause I still can't be much active on reddit and tumblr because of the semester.....I just miss vacations.....
yo the 22 is when Puzzle & Dragons Z + Super Mario Bros. Edition comes out too. Thanks for remindng m your right It cant come fast enough

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
oh this made me think of the frustrating experience I had in my OS class.

They made us use several mobile OS like android and iOS, but also less popular one like blackberry OS.

Only problem is because they couldn't pass us actual phone, they had to made us download a ton of GB of virtual machines (one was a mac with xcode....). So, we had to use mobile OS with mouse and keyboards.....

needless to say, that was so hard to imagine that this is usable on a mobile, because these are so frustrating on desktop usage.....

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Rare is so great. They turn pre-historic into music.
I seriously hate Microsoft now.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I'm sort of joking because and it got worse in my OS class, but I realised I just don't like Windows....at all.

It's mainly because of the logic with how it treats its users....
They do windows just fine, keep that hatred to the game systems they make.

They should just stick to comupter stuff

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Lollipop apparently sucks according to my bro. Messed up a lot of his apps, supposedly.
I use a super old phone, so I wouldn't know.
I see. My test phone only has 512 MB of RAM (lol), and KitKat runs well in it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Why the hell do I have Silvers theme from Sonic 06 on my itunes
gaming is worse I agree.

But i still really don't like the Windows logic. I could explain it, but you won;t likely read it.....

So....
I don't even know what this"logic" you are talking about is.

Also don't make assumptions like that, all they do is make people look like asses

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

They do windows just fine, keep that hatred to the game systems they make.

They should just stick to comupter
They won't be ditching Xbox anytime soon. It's highly successful for them. The only product I would buy from Microsoft and really feel use.. is the Surface. Yep.

Too bad I sold my Xbox 360 two-three years ago.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
They won't be ditching Xbox anytime soon. It's highly successful for them. The only product I would buy from Microsoft and really feel use.. is the Surface. Yep.

Too bad I sold my Xbox 360 two-three years ago.
My sister using hers for TV and games but she is using it so there is that XP
I hate that theme so much...
But the music dude, the music is too good

To bad this good music is in this **** heap of a game

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, the new Igavania will have Michiru Yamane and Ippo Yamada as music composers and David Hayter (the voice of :snake:) as the VA of the main villain

The game looks like an epic win already

The only negative point is the lack of a potential Wii U port

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Ehhh... That's not my cup of tea. By "cup of tea" I mean Linux.

You're trying to have a dream of an absolution.
oh wait, ****ing puns lol.
linux has the hardest learning curve AND you pretty much have to accept that a lot of stuff won't work.

but considering the way I use a pc.....I don';t care, i just want to do stuff in it :)

So, I mostly benefit from the pros like security and liberty :)

But the cons can be a huge problem for quite a lot of people.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom