• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ehhh... That's not my cup of tea. By "cup of tea" I mean Linux.

You're trying to have a dream of an absolution.
oh wait, ****ing puns lol.
I used to have His World on my itunes but I accidentally deleted it
Yeah, Sonic 06 has solid music, I just wasn't a fan of Silver's theme personally. I like instrumental His World out of all the characters themes, but that's it.

Now Crisis City, on the other hand, I loved.
Suddenly Knight Of the Wind popped up in my head

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Suddenly Knight Of the Wind popped up in my head
Never played it, doesn't like very appealing. But the theme, my god... The theme is amazing.
Now, a Sonic theme that I love that even includes a surprisingly solid game is definitely Adventure 2. Live and Learn is amazing to me :surprised:

More effort went into the music obviously.
Yeah, that tends to be a theme. I do like some modern sonic games (Unleashed and Sonic Generations come to my head), but the musical scores are always way better than the game itself.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Yeah, that tends to be a theme. I do like some modern sonic games (Unleashed and Sonic Generations come to my head), but the musical scores are always way better than the game itself.
Sega has all the time they need to make good music, but they should spend more time fleshing out the gameplay, and in 06's case the story as well.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Sega has all the time they need to make good music, but they should spend more time fleshing out the gameplay, and in 06's case the story as well.
Yeah, that's kinda my issue. Gameplay and story have felt somewhat lackluster lately. Like I said, I think Unleashed was pretty solid, along with Sonic Gen and Sonic the Hedgehog 4. But then there's stuff like Sonic Boom, 06, and other stuff... Sega doesn't seem to know what makes a good Sonic game these days :ohwell:. Always a hit or miss.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
DEATH TO MICROSOFT.
:4fox::4fox::4fox:
THIS MUSIC IS NOSTALGIC EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NEVER PLAYED DINOSAUR PLANET!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
So, the new Igavania will have Michiru Yamane and Ippo Yamada as music composers and David Hayter (the voice of :snake:) as the VA of the main villain

The game looks like an epic win already

The only negative point is the lack of a potential Wii U port
Yeah apparently they would have to make a second version of the game to have it on Wii U, and they would rather just make one version as beautiful as possible. Makes sense for an artist to want quality, but sad it won't be on Wii U.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I AM TELLING OMNI TO SMASHIFY SABRE!
ALSO GOING TO BED.
RARE WAS THE BEST!
:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My sister using hers for TV and games but she is using it so there is that XP

But the music dude, the music is too good

To bad this good music is in this **** heap of a game
Even then, I wouldn't purchase either a PS4 or an Xbox One. They'd be wastes of money right from the start, compared to my Wii U. That's what I learned with my 360 sale. And no, I don't have a Nintendo bias.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I am going to insult Xbox One now.

It's better choice than the PS4 in the long run unless you like Street Fighter and Bloodborne.

Persona 5 has a PS3 version and the only difference is resolution

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yeah apparently they would have to make a second version of the game to have it on Wii U, and they would rather just make one version as beautiful as possible. Makes sense for an artist to want quality, but sad it won't be on Wii U.
Also, the game is stated for a 2017 release, and by that year the Wii U may be on the end of its lifespan

Soul.

Speaking of which, the NX will most likely show up at E3 2016, with specifics and everything.
lol quote said:
We do not plan on talking specifics about the the NX until 2016.

Presently, we cannot talk about the time period when it [the NX] will go on sale or what it’s like, because we are calling it a ‘new concept,’ we are not thinking of this as a ‘simple replacement’ for the 3DS or the Wii U.

Last edited:

Soul.

I miss the days when this thread was active as ****, now it's quiet, which is fine by me but... You know, eh. This thread has a purpose: actually lasting.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Well, my alma mater just had another shooting tonight since the last one almost a year ago...good thing no one died this time. Still, a few people got injured. :/

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
It took me like 3 freaking hours to find this song since I listened it in Twitch Plays Touhoumon

I can sleep now lol, goodnight everybody

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Except it's kinda sorta only dead between awkward hours, honestly. During the day it's pretty active.

Soul.

Back in previous Social Threads, we went through pages as if we didn't care about the number. Like, we went from X number to Y number everyday. It was good and all but I feel the mods actually wanted this one to last, and that's fine.

5.0 is different; I only see people moving through 3 pages or so. Still the same thing as previous Social Threads I guess.

Not that I have a problem with that. I expect it to be more active pretty soon so..

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Ehh, I still end up having to skip pages worth of posts because there's no way I can catch up each time I come on.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Is the thread title a reference to Ndayday?
Edit: also slow ST today I see.

Can "ST" be a thing plz?

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I miss the days when this thread was active as ****, now it's quiet, which is fine by me but... You know, eh. This thread has a purpose: actually lasting.
Yeah, I'm not sure what happened myself.

That said, this social has been very well behaved for the past couple months. Quite frankly, the Staff is impressed, especially compared to issues we've dealt with regarding certain Character Socials. You have all made Shaq proud.

:yeahboi:

Soul.

Yeah, I'm not sure what happened myself.

That said, this social has been very well behaved for the past couple months. Quite frankly, the Staff is impressed, especially compared to issues we've dealt with regarding certain Character Socials. You have all made Shaq proud.

:yeahboi:
Perhaps it has to do with the usual "there is nothing much to talk about," which is... Not sure, okay maybe?

I'm glad this Social has been behaving well; all the problems from previous threads seem to be long gone, or at least, seems like it. I guess we wanted y'all to not worry about this thread with the thought of "what did they do this time?" or something like that. lol

Character Socials are having problems? That's new.

D

Deleted member

Well, my alma mater just had another shooting tonight since the last one almost a year ago...good thing no one died this time. Still, a few people got injured. :/
Man, that sucks. I hate it when that stuff happens. ._.

Good to know nobody died though.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
OMG Yooka-Laylee's new character is a Trouser Snake. Guys, it's a Trouser Snake. That is so Banjo-Kazooie... dirty, but at the same time, innocent.

Is it wrong that I wished this game was Nintendo exclusive? Not for Smash, just for old times sake.

D

Deleted member

OMG Yooka-Laylee's new character is a Trouser Snake. Guys, it's a Trouser Snake. That is so Banjo-Kazooie... dirty, but at the same time, innocent.

Is it wrong that I wished this game was Nintendo exclusive? Not for Smash, just for old times sake.
I'd have preferred that, but I guess they want everyone to play the game, no matter which console are they using.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

It's on PC, so I prefer it that way, honestly.

It took me like 3 freaking hours to find this song since I listened it in Twitch Plays Touhoumon

I can sleep now lol, goodnight everybody
A remix of Mystical Oriental Love Consultation? Touhou songs are just good in general.

Now to download the whole playlist.

:231:

Last edited:

Soul.

The Rate Their Chances thread seems to have a hatred for Pichu, lol. Why am I surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom