• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

I freaking need this game now.
That Shy Guy Yoshi is too ridiqulous to pass up.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I had "a" really weird dream last night.
It was the Smash Bros original commercial, but it was a CGI trailer advertising Smash Wii U.
The song in the background had the lyrics changed to, "It's Wii and U, and U and Wii..."
What a weird dream.
hey, did you read my review?

Cause you haven't spoke about it yet :)
I didn't get a chance to yesterday, cuz' something came up.
But when I get a chance, I will. I have it open, I just don't really have time to read it.

I have it open in a separate tab, and I can see that it's not THAT long. I could probably read it now, but I want time to really take a good look at the information instead of just skimming it.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I had "a" really weird dream last night.
It was the Smash Bros original commercial, but it was a CGI trailer advertising Smash Wii U.
The song in the background had the lyrics changed to, "It's Wii and U, and U and Wii..."
What a weird dream.

I didn't get a chance to yesterday, cuz' something came up.
But when I get a chance, I will. I have it open, I just don't really have time to read it.

I have it open in a separate tab, and I can see that it's not THAT long. I could probably read it now, but I want time to really take a good look at the information instead of just skimming it.
Well, I spent 4-5 paragraphs just about the core gameplay.....

It's long enough for me :)

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Can mountain dew have one, though?
Seriously? If you think :metaknight: or hoo haah :4diddy: is "OP" don't you wonder what'd happen if we unleashed the character that transcends the skills of ordinary Smash tournaments, rather into MLG territory and with a moveset comprising of devastating dank memes and 360 noscope attacks? I know Sakurai's balancing track record isn't that great, but c'mon he won't go that far.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Seriously? If you think :metaknight: or pre hoo haa :4diddy: is "OP" don't you wonder what'd happen if we unleashed the character that transcends the skills of ordinary Smash tournaments, rather into MLG territory with a moveset comprising of dank memes and 360 noscope attacks? I know Sakurai's balancing track record isn't that great, but c'mon he won't go that far.
Mountain Dew would have the pallete swaps of the other flavors. He doesn't hoo haa, he just throws the opponent into the air and they die. All his attacks are instant KO's. He has a smash that hits the entire stage.
:4roy: has sunglasses and he's still a :4bowserjr: palette
:troll:
You're right.
Roy for smash DLC.

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I have to find my Star Fox adventures instruction booklet now. I want to pick up Dino again.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Shy Guy Yoshi?

Guess he's been taking lessons from Snake on how to infiltrate the enemy forces.
[AUX CALL: PRESS SELECT]
"This is Munchakoopas, who's calling?"
"Big M-a here, tell me-a your position."
"I have infiltrated their base using this disguise, they don't suspect a thing."
"Good-a work. Now go for the-a head honcho."
"10-4. Munchakoopas out."
*beep*

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Mountain Dew would have the pallete swaps of the other flavors. He doesn't hoo haa, he just throws the opponent into the air and they die. All his attacks are instant KO's. He has a smash that hits the entire stage.

You're right.
Roy for smash DLC.
Mountain Dew is too OP for Smash?
Better nerf Greninja.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
[AUX CALL: PRESS SELECT]
"This is Munchakoopas, who's calling?"
"Big M-a here, tell me-a your position."
"I have infiltrated their base using this disguise, they don't suspect a thing."
"Good-a work. Now go for the-a head honcho."
"10-4. Munchakoopas out."
*beep*
All we need now is to see Yoshi smoke some cigarettes :grin:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
MRW I have a reaction gif in mind and I rummage through my files only to realize I didn't save it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom