• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Garfield minus Garfield makes you realize that Jon Arbuckle is a weird, sad, depressed and schizophrenic man.

Naruto is back on Netflix now.
7246502.jpg

Not this **** again.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Oi, these allergies are getting to me.
I'm at the point to where I can't even keep my eyes open for long periods of time.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

:mariomelee:, what have you done ? You created an alternate timeline ! Now you doomed your own planet. What's your brother going to say ?

Actual conversation between Mario and Luigi during the squid apocalypse :
:luigimelee: : Mario, I just saved you from ghosts after you went in vacation. You never told me what happened on the Delfino island !
:mariomelee: : Hum...see, how can say this...
:luigimelee: : What ? You saved the princess and the island no ?
:mariomelee: : Well...it turns out I forgot to destroy the paintbrush of E.Gadd that was stolen by Bowser Jr.
:luigimelee: : So ? Where did it go then ?
:mariomelee: : In...the ocean.
:luigimelee:: And ?
:mariomelee: : Well...apparently the ink in it contaminated the squids and octopus.
:luigimelee: : Oh, so you accidentally killed those poor creatures ? That's not a big deal I guess.
:mariomelee: : Luigi, I wish it was only that.
:luigimelee: : Wh-What do you mean ?
:mariomelee: : They mutated Luigi, now they can transform into humans, just like us. And they are everywhere.
:luigimelee: : Wh-Wh-Wh-What ?! B-But are they friendly.
Mario slowly puts his hand on Luigi's shoulder.
:mariomelee: : Luigi...do you think, in all of our years as savors of the mushroom kingdom and plumbers, that those squids will forgive us ? I don't. They are invading the earth. E.Gadd is already dead Luigi, inked to death.
:luigimelee: : What about the Fludd ? You have it, right ?
:mariomelee: : Hurg... Don't talk about this weird thing. It died on me during my fight with Bowser on the Delfinos. We have nothing to kill them, the only thing that can kill them is ink. And we don't have enough to kill them all.
:luigimelee: : B-But Mario...what about our power ups ?
:mariomelee: : They're gone Luigi. The only thing we have is the star you found in the mansion.
:luigimelee: : M-Mario...what about the mushroom kingdom ? Our home is far from it, but still...
:mariomelee: : Luigi...there's no Mushroom Kingdom. No more. It's dead Luigi, just like the E.Gadd. Inked to death.
:luigimelee: : And...what about Bowser ?
:mariomelee: : Dead too Luigi. Couldn't do a thing against all of those squids. They betrayed him.
:luigimelee: : M-Mario...I don't understand. What can we do against them ?
:mariomelee: : ...
:luigimelee: : Mario ? Answer me Mario !
:mariomelee: : Sorry Luigi, we're already doomed. I can see squids coming in our way. With guns.
:luigimelee: : Mario ! Quick, let's go back to Brooklyn !
:mariomelee: : I tried Luigi. They blocked the way.
Luigi looks at Mario, horrified.
:mariomelee: : ...
:luigimelee: : ...Mario.
:mariomelee: : What ?
:luigimelee: : Let's...fight them.
:mariomelee: : ...Yeah, we have nothing to lose.
:luigimelee: : I'll go take my vacuum. Take your star Mario.
:mariomelee: : Oki doki Luigi. You're ready ?
:luigimelee: : Oh yeah. Let's do this !
Mario and Luigi bursts from their house.
:mariomelee::luigimelee:
: Here we go !

The fate of the two plumbers is unknown. But we can confirm one thing...
They never won this battle.
Jesus, I made so much for nothing !
... Jesus, this is awesome. Also:

Splatoon timeline.jpg

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

TheLastLugia

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3007-8069-6935
This game, this BRILLIANT game. Have to say, I was always a bit, how should I say? Apprehensive maybe about Splatoon. But boy those apprehensions are gone now. The couple of hours I played it today are right up there with Smash, ORAS, Xenoblade and The Last of Us as a perfect introduction to a new game that I have experienced recently. Got so much looking forward to do now, I'm counting down the days. Hope to see some of you on the battlefield, I'll be the weird squid fellow wining all the time (I'm actually not very good at it). Bring on the 29th!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
This game, this BRILLIANT game. Have to say, I was always a bit, how should I say? Apprehensive maybe about Splatoon. But boy those apprehensions are gone now. The couple of hours I played it today are right up there with Smash, ORAS, Xenoblade and The Last of Us as a perfect introduction to a new game that I have experienced recently. Got so much looking forward to do now, I'm counting down the days. Hope to see some of you on the battlefield, I'll be the weird squid fellow wining all the time (I'm actually not very good at it). Bring on the 29th!
Well I wouldn't say brilliant. Its Cool, sure, but not brilliant

Wow I just ate some cheese so sharp that it could of cut my tongue

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

I still wonder why Naruto is liked. I mean, yeah, it came at a time where kids were watching cartoons on TV and Naruto was just there at the time on normal channels, but why was this appealing ? Even as a kid, I never liked Naruto. And even when I try/am forced to watch it with friends, I still find the whole manga crappy. The characters are lame, the humor is repetitive, the scenario is bad and the fights are barely interresting.

Now we are all stuck with this blond ninja that don't want to leave.

... Jesus, this is awesome. Also:

View attachment 50941
Link confirmed to be in the Mario universe, canon.

They did more than just kart racing together I guess.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I am bored... I also want a Meta Knight Amiibo... Teaching it to spam his neutral B...

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
All this Naruto hate... at least I'm also watching Kill la Kill, HunterxHunter and Gurren Lagann...

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
All this Naruto hate... at least I'm also watching Kill la Kill, HunterxHunter and Gurren Lagann...
tumblr_nnbqimAiWX1t8dmw3o1_1280.png
Kill la kill is better...?
Poor HunterxHunter and Gurren Lagann being mixed in with klk
Speaking of HunterxHunter, I have to watch that again

It shows up for me.
Got it, it was my browser being dumb

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
...I am sad... The green squid Amiibo oh comes with the bundle...

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
At least it's not MatPat.
Meanwhile, at MatPat's house...

"I just finished my theory on Five Nights at Money Maker. What should I do next ? Perhaps a theory on how gamers are stupid and sexi-" MatPat see that Splatoon might be related to Mario and Zelda.

"Yes ! Nintendo is now giving me material for more theories on their IPs ! And it's about Mario AND Zelda ? My god ! I can just hear money, fan boy tears and controversies coming my way ! And if I'm good enough, I can even relate Five Nights at Freddy's to this ! Genius MatPat ! Genius !"

Last edited:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
This thread is so dead, I'm gonna eat something to wait for some activity.
iycc0u6H1pLzq.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom