• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Adventure Falco best.
Back to paper Conker. I will probably switch between this and Project spark Conker sometimes. I have to us my phone now so... yeah.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I have to say... Star Fox might be my favorite Nintendo franchise. Huh, N64 "Dinosaur Planet" ( aka Star Fox Adventure before it was a Star Fox game ) looked really good! Well, it was 2001... Someone has beta gameplay of it. Just look up 3o minutes of Dinosaur Planet. If you are interested in beta games look it up. The person also has Twelve Tales: Conker 64!
Yeah, while it likely would've been buried once it went to Microsoft, I do wonder what Dinosaur Planet would've been like if it was its own thing. Adventures was good in its own right, but you can tell that the world they built for it wasn't made with Star Fox in mind and a lot of the original characters and plotlines got sidelined as a result (the worst being Sabre, his father, General Scales, Kyte, and Drakor). So seeing what they could've done with it would've been very interesting.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Is Star Fox Command Canon?
I might get Command and Assault... Also Command is a DS game Right?

What does DS stand for?

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Is Star Fox Command Canon?
I might get Command and Assault... Also Command is a DS game Right?

What does DS stand for?
Command is none cannon if I remember correctly. Assault is quite infamous in the series, though I personally like it.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Command is none cannon if I remember correctly. Assault is quite infamous in the series, though I personally like it.
I like on-foot fox because on the n64 I saw all of these people going through longer runs and I never felt to rewarded taking a short time to beat the game.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I seriously hope that drawing would be updated because, even if i like better drawing in the gamepad. There is alot of thing that i seriously need (Like a zoom option, that would be sooooooo great for me!).

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499