• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Man I am SO excited to be done with school for the summer!

...now I just need a job

Kurogal

Smash Apprentice
United States of America - State of California
NNID
LaharlOnKonata
Seeing stuff like this makes the world more surreal everyday.

And welcome to the Social Thread! :)

Super late reply from me, but thanks, although I really don't think I'll be posting here that often unless I want to share something that isn't applicable to the specific boards. It just moves too fast for me, a lot faster than I though it would.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYIHAAAEAAASVRTmy8wOXg
I love how that miiverese URL looks like some kind of screaming or yelling.
I also don't have enough free time compared to the interest in this thread as well to check in too frequently since I usually don't do more on Smashboards than look at the front page every day, and even if I do more than that it'll probably be something else, and also honestly, I got a bit of bad first taste as well that kinda put me off.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
My money Simulator.
Playtonic taking my money.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Super late reply from me, but thanks, although I really don't think I'll be posting here that often unless I want to share something that isn't applicable to the specific boards. It just moves too fast for me, a lot faster than I though it would.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYIHAAAEAAASVRTmy8wOXg
I love how that miiverese URL looks like some kind of screaming or yelling.
I also don't have enough free time compared to the interest in this thread as well to check in too frequently since I usually don't do more on Smashboards than look at the front page every day, and even if I do more than that it'll probably be something else, and also honestly, I got a bit of bad first taste as well that kinda put me off.
Thread is actually a bit slower these days, compared to the pre-ballot. You should see the Zelda Social though. It moves faster than than sound. :laugh:

Smash Wii U might be the Smash games with the most amusing glitches to date. :laugh:

:231:

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Thread is actually a bit slower these days, compared to the pre-ballot. You should see the Zelda Social though. It moves faster than than sound. :laugh:

Smash Wii U might be the Smash games with the most amusing glitches to date. :laugh:

Yeah, but I miss being Master Hand :(

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Oh the demo is out now? lol.
Is that really your reaction?
I'm genuinely curious. Did you see that the Splatoon demo was out, and in response let out a great, hearty laugh?
Because I don't think you did.
FAKER.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Maybe someday they can figure something out, heck, we may be able to play as Ridley someday.
Yeah, after hearing Ridley debates I really have no opinion on him. Would be interesting, not cool or bad.
Is that really your reaction?
I'm genuinely curious. Did you see that the Splatoon demo was out, and in response let out a great, hearty laugh?
Because I don't think you did.
FAKER.
I can't have hype for this game... The only shooters I play are Plants VS. Zombies Garden Warfare and TF2.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Ayy, I am reading an official Nintendo comic, telling us why :falcomelee: was not in Star :foxmelee: adventures. I will give you guys a :linkmelee: if you want.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Dammit, I'm not gonna be able to participate in the third testfire either. Will it be possible to connect to the servers with the demo after the game is properly released?

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I wish there was paper Conker... Maybe Aldelaro can make it for me. :4gaw:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I like this, why haven't I seen this before? Nintendo should do more tie-ins like this.
The comic was Japan only bundle with Star Fox Adventure. Speaking of Adventure, I wish Falco looked like this.
I don't know if I like this Falco or Melee Falco more...

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I have to say... Star Fox might be my favorite Nintendo franchise. Huh, N64 "Dinosaur Planet" ( aka Star Fox Adventure before it was a Star Fox game ) looked really good! Well, it was 2001... Someone has beta gameplay of it. Just look up 3o minutes of Dinosaur Planet. If you are interested in beta games look it up. The person also has Twelve Tales: Conker 64!

MainJPW

M.T.A
I have to say... Star Fox might be my favorite Nintendo franchise. Huh, N64 "Dinosaur Planet" ( aka Star Fox Adventure before it was a Star Fox game ) looked really good! Well, it was 2001... Someone has beta gameplay of it. Just look up 3o minutes of Dinosaur Planet. If you are interested in beta games look it up. The person also has Twelve Tales: Conker 64!
Yeah I'm aware of that, I always kinda wished Dinosaur Planet became its own game and IP; would've been interesting.

Last edited:

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I've put on so much weight over the last 6 weeks. I'm usually reasonably healthy, but I've been feeling down, and when that happens my motivation to eat well/ exercise pretty much disappears.

Eugh.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Yeah I'm aware of that, I always kinda wished Dinosaur Planet became it's and game and IP; would've been interesting.
I actually love Adventure the most but I agree. If Dinosaur Planet had stayed its own game it would have been great. But since it had turned into a Star Fox game, Nintendo got to keep Krystal!
I've put on so much weight over the last 6 weeks. I'm usually reasonably healthy, but I've been feeling down, and when that happens my motivation to eat well/ exercise pretty much disappears.

Eugh.
Try eating rice and eggs every day. As far as I can tell that is healthy. :102:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Except that it would have gone to Microsoft. Which would be a death sentence.

There is a video on YouTube called "Microsoft kills Rare announcement". Your post reminded me of it. This not the video but... It is in a better quality. WHY DOESN'T CONKER REMEMBER BANJO?! : (

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
There is a video on YouTube called "Microsoft kills Rare announcement". Your post reminded me of it. This not the video but... It is in a better quality. WHY DOESN'T CONKER REMEMBER BANJO?! : (
Didnt they only officialy meet in Diddy Kong 4 WiiU and 3DS Racing, and even then it was a different, kid-friendly version of him?

Or, he's just drunk and forgot.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Except that it would have gone to Microsoft, which would be a death sentence.

Yeah, there's also the fact that it was changed into a Star Fox game to help it sell, which isn't an idea I'm always on board with.
Didnt they only officialy meet in Diddy Kong 4 WiiU and 3DS Racing, and even then it was a different, kid-friendly version of him?

Or, he's just drunk and forgot.
Wasn't that before his game was made?

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
Yeah, there's also the fact that it was changed into a Star Fox game to help it sell. Which isn't an idea I'm always on board with.

Wasn't that before his game was made?
What is funny about Conker in Diddy Kong racing was his voice clips ( an example, when he drifted he would make a sound as if he was barfing) were reused for Conker's bad fur day. Also he looked funny.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

Ironically, Dio was a law student when he was human.

Also, hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom