• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Meanwhile, on Splatoon...
Bit late, but I don't understand people saying the roller being OP. Attack from afar. thats it. They can't really get to you fast enough if you cover them either. That image is still amazing though.

Anyways, I have once again 3-starred all the DLC cups on all difficultys in Mario Kart 8. Now to finally go online.

:happysheep:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Bit late, but I don't understand the roller being OP. Attack from afar. thats it. They can't really get to you fast enough if you cover them either. That image is still amazing though.

Anyways, I have once again 3-starred all the DLC cups on all difficultys. Now to finally go online.

:happysheep:
Its not op, people just want to call something op or they die

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463

:mariomelee:, what have you done ? You created an alternate timeline ! Now you doomed your own planet. What's your brother going to say ?

Actual conversation between Mario and Luigi during the squid apocalypse :
:luigimelee: : Mario, I just saved you from ghosts after you went in vacation. You never told me what happened on the Delfino island !
:mariomelee: : Hum...see, how can say this...
:luigimelee: : What ? You saved the princess and the island no ?
:mariomelee: : Well...it turns out I forgot to destroy the paintbrush of E.Gadd that was stolen by Bowser Jr.
:luigimelee: : So ? Where did it go then ?
:mariomelee: : In...the ocean.
:luigimelee:: And ?
:mariomelee: : Well...apparently the ink in it contaminated the squids and octopus.
:luigimelee: : Oh, so you accidentally killed those poor creatures ? That's not a big deal I guess.
:mariomelee: : Luigi, I wish it was only that.
:luigimelee: : Wh-What do you mean ?
:mariomelee: : They mutated Luigi, now they can transform into humans, just like us. And they are everywhere.
:luigimelee: : Wh-Wh-Wh-What ?! B-But are they friendly.
Mario slowly puts his hand on Luigi's shoulder.
:mariomelee: : Luigi...do you think, in all of our years as savors of the mushroom kingdom and plumbers, that those squids will forgive us ? I don't. They are invading the earth. E.Gadd is already dead Luigi, inked to death.
:luigimelee: : What about the Fludd ? You have it, right ?
:mariomelee: : Hurg... Don't talk about this weird thing. It died on me during my fight with Bowser on the Delfinos. We have nothing to kill them, the only thing that can kill them is ink. And we don't have enough to kill them all.
:luigimelee: : B-But Mario...what about our power ups ?
:mariomelee: : They're gone Luigi. The only thing we have is the star you found in the mansion.
:luigimelee: : M-Mario...what about the mushroom kingdom ? Our home is far from it, but still...
:mariomelee: : Luigi...there's no Mushroom Kingdom. No more. It's dead Luigi, just like the E.Gadd. Inked to death.
:luigimelee: : And...what about Bowser ?
:mariomelee: : Dead too Luigi. Couldn't do a thing against all of those squids. They betrayed him.
:luigimelee: : M-Mario...I don't understand. What can we do against them ?
:mariomelee: : ...
:luigimelee: : Mario ? Answer me Mario !
:mariomelee: : Sorry Luigi, we're already doomed. I can see squids coming in our way. With guns.
:luigimelee: : Mario ! Quick, let's go back to Brooklyn !
:mariomelee: : I tried Luigi. They blocked the way.
Luigi looks at Mario, horrified.
:luigimelee: : ...Mario.
:mariomelee: : What ?
:luigimelee: : Let's...fight them.
:mariomelee: : ...Yeah, we have nothing to lose.
:luigimelee: : I'll go take my vacuum. Take your star Mario.
:mariomelee: : Oki doki Luigi. You're ready ?
:luigimelee: : Oh yeah. Let's do this !
Mario and Luigi bursts from their house.
:mariomelee::luigimelee:
: Here we go !

The fate of the two plumbers is unknown. But we can confirm one thing...
They never won this battle.
Jesus, I made so much for nothing !

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

:mariomelee:, what have you done ? You created an alternate timeline ! Now you doomed your own planet. What's your brother going to say ?

:luigimelee:
: Mario, I just saved you from ghosts after you went in vacation. You never told me what happened on the Delfino island !
:mariomelee: : Well...it turns out I forgot to destroy the paintbrush of E.Gadd that was stolen by Bowser Jr.
:mariomelee: : Well...apparently the ink in it contaminated the squids and calamaries.
:luigimelee: : Oh, so you accidentally killed those poor creatures ? That's not a big deal I guess.
:mariomelee: : They mutated Luigi, now they can transform into humans, just like us. And they are everywhere.
:mariomelee: : Luigi...do you think, in all of our years as savors of the mushroom kingdom and plumbers, that those squids will forgive us ? I don't. They are invading the earth. E.Gadd is already dead Luigi, inked to death.
:mariomelee: : Hurg... Don't talk about this weird thing. It died on me during my fight with Bowser on the Delfinos. We have nothing to kill them, the only thing that can kill them is ink. And we don't have enough to kill them all.
:mariomelee: : They're gone Luigi. The only thing we have is the star you found in the mansion.
:luigimelee: : M-Mario...what about the mushroom kingdom ? Our home is far from it, but still...
:mariomelee: : Luigi...there's no Mushroom Kingdom. No more. It's dead Luigi, just like the E.Gadd. Inked to death.
:mariomelee: : Dead too Luigi. Couldn't do a thing against all of those squids. They betrayed him.
:mariomelee: : Sorry Luigi, we're already doomed. I can see squids coming in our way. With guns.

calamari isnt a type of animal, its a food, dude

You cant contaminate calamari in the ocean

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
7-1 in one game with Splattershot Jr
Sponsor me
Mom get the camera
All jokes aside I can't wait to play this with friends and talk trash
Kappa

Last edited:

Soul.

Only if it's a whole team.
Nah man, whenever you see one player with a Troller you should be scared. The Paint Troller is like Pipe Frame + Slick + Heavyweight in MK8, the most overused combination.

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace

:luigimelee: : Mario, I just saved you from ghosts after you went in vacation. You never told me what happened on the Delfino island !
:mariomelee: : Well...apparently the ink in it contaminated the squids and octopus.

You should expand on the squids taking over other videogame universes, and eventually even book and tv show universes.
Just cuz I like to exaggerate.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
You should expand on the squids taking over other videogame universes, and eventually even book and tv show universes.
Just cuz I like to exaggerate.
I would love to see Mario getting in the game as an unbeatable boss with his Fludd that you need to escape. It would be super unfair though, Mario has great mobility on the ground and can stop the Inklings swimming away with the Fuldd.

" Let's go ! "

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
I wish the matches last 5 minutes then 3. It's make the hour seem like 10 minutes, lol.

Also can I just say that the Splattershot Jr. is great for taken on more then one person? I got ganged up on by three people and so I just turn on my special (which is the shield) and BAM! Everyone is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom