• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
I ****ing need that
RIGHT NOW
Fun things to see here : the game basically puts back the "more than one witness on the stand" mechanic from Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright, but also added a jury. That's right, now this Ace Attorney is a little bit more realistic. You have to convince the jury, who'll either be with or against your side. It really looks interresting, and will definitely change the gameplay compared to other Ace Attorney games.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Fun things to see here : the game basically puts back the "more than one witness on the stand" mechanic from Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright, but also added a jury. That's right, now this Ace Attorney is a little bit more realistic. You have to convince the jury, who'll either be with or against your side. It really looks interresting, and will definitely change the gameplay compared to other Ace Attorney games.
this jury is going to make me break my 3DS, I can feel it

Oh hey I have Icecream

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
OMG look at what the stray cat did! I put this on my channel.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Best case scenario: Sinnoh
Expected: X2Y2 or Z
Surprise: Kanto based games
Wild Card: Generation 7

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Whatever happened with that Detective Pikachu game? Wouldn't that release in 2015?
You know, your right? They were probably working on it for so long that it looks so much better now

Hope everyone isnt taking that gif seriously, seeing how it was just starting to get worked on

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After Zelda U getting delayed I thought this E3 was going to be meh, but we actually have hype-worthy stuff

-Star Fox U
-F-Zero/Metroid?
-New Pokémon Game
-Royu

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
So today was the state History Day competition. My group didn't make it into the final round... :(
But I'm glad that it's over now. All the files I had to keep on my computer for it are taking up a lot of space.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Lol. New game guise.
Since X and Y, I haven't really had too much fun with the Pokemon games. ORAS was decent, and X and Y was okay, but Black 2 and White 2 were the last games that I enjoyed to death. Regardless, assuming this is a main series game, I'll probably give this new game a shot anyways, just to see how it is.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Since X and Y, I haven't really had too much fun with the Pokemon games. ORAS was decent, and X and Y was okay, but Black 2 and White 2 were the last games that I enjoyed to death. Regardless, assuming this is a main series game, I'll probably give this new game a shot anyways, just to see how it is.
Nintendo, Sinnoh or no deal

Or a GOOD 3DS Mystery dungeon game

Last edited:

Soul.

Watch people rage about Sinnoh(on tumblr), then we throw the games awesome music at them then they shut up
Tumblr lol. They're mad.
Hearing this song again would feel so awesome.
Also Jubilife City too because Jubilife City is love.
I was hyped for X/Y ever since they announced it back in January 2013. It got released, and suddenly I felt that it was lacking.
BW2 were good for the story I guess. Metagame was full of Drizzle Politoed.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Today Im legit excited because, today's NASCAR Race is the

At the Kansas Speedway

It's a race about meeeeeeee :4diddy:

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
Tumblr lol. They're mad.
Hearing this song again would feel so awesome.
Also Jubilife City too because Jubilife City is love.
tumblr_n7wvvmOz4a1r586gso1_500.gif

This music ! My god this music ! Yes ! Yes ! Yes !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom