• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Bit of a broad statement, no? There's plenty of rap music that doesn't have many cuss words/swears, or none at all.
Yeah there is like the old school rap, The stuff my 70 y/o dad listened to as a kid I would listen to that all day

Modern day rap no thanks. Its all about sex, sex, drugs and... sex

Soul.

Most songs are about love too. Why can't there be variety??

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Smash Ballot in the nutshell? More like Ridley fans having more pointless hope in a nutshell, ammirite? :troll:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
yes we know :substitute:

I don't think that means he will release it. The title may just mean he got strong like ash promised.
The spoilers look grim (Ash and Goodra hugging each other and crying), I think that Goodra will stay out of Ash's Party until the Kalos League

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I have so many guilty peasure songs that it's not even funny. I blame the radio at work.

Speaking of music, I just got back from our newspaper's Spring Formal. Lots of awkward club dancing. Had a great time! And I remember all of it. :p Haha.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Speaking of music I HAVE to ask.

Why game freak has the brilliant idea to have their ost on iTunes, but not Nintendo?

I'm serious, you do realise that I had to rip the music in wav to get good quality and that it's technically illegal because I got a rom right?

And you do realise that if I buy an ost, I not only give money to them for quality, but I also get flac which is quality?

Nintendo, please, try to to release music on iTunes so I can safely say I downloaded them legally since they deserves it.....

R0Y

Smash Master
Music thread talk time is best thread time.

Don't do drugs kids!

End of passion play, crumbling away
I'm your source of self-destruction
Veins that pump with fear, sucking darkest clear
Leading on your deaths' construction

Taste me you will see
More is all you need
You're dedicated to
How I'm killing you

Come crawling faster
Obey your master
Your life burns faster
Obey your master
Master

Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings
Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream
Master
Master
Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream
Master
Master

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Speaking of music I HAVE to ask.

Why game freak has the brilliant idea to have their ost on iTunes, but not Nintendo?

I'm serious, you do realise that I had to rip the music in wav to get good quality and that it's technically illegal because I got a rom right?

And you do realise that if I buy an ost, I not only give money to them for quality, but I also get flac which is quality?

Nintendo, please, try to to release music on iTunes so I can safely say I downloaded them legally since they deserves it.....
Why bother wasting so much time downloading Flac? MP3 sounds just fine but thats just my ears. As long as I can hear it, Im good

Last edited:

Soul.

Because reproduction is apparently why we're all here (in this planet).
I still don't see why that has to be a factor in many songs.
Love love love love. Have some variety for once.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I think that just because he fought the Pokemon that attacked him as a goomy but who knows
I need to see the most recent episode
Because that episode ends with Team Rocket succesfully stealing Pikachu, Dedenne and Wooper (a friend Goodra when he was a Goomy)

R0Y

Smash Master
Too late, he's a stage hazard.
The next game designer will not fail us like Sakurai did in this one area :)

INB4 Sakurai says that this might be the last Smash game again, which unless translated wrong and he meant HIS last, is simply wrong and he's delusional. I have huge respect for him and he's an amazing developer but I've never understood that quote of his. Sorry Sakurai but Nintendo would have the rights to continue the series regardless and would considering it is probably only second to Mario Kart among their most popular series, which is credit to you and the other developers.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
yes we know :substitute:

I don't think that means he will release it. The title may just mean he got strong like ash promised.
From what I understand, the reason fans believe he's leaving is that, on top of the preview:

1) Missing from all movie material
-This includes the bio, which last time that happened, Ambipom left the cast
2) Missing from the Ending while other spoilerish Pokémon are present
3) Is not shown in any other episodes after the next one.

Needless to say, it's not looking good for the poor thing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That vat of Hot Topic must have done a number on The Joker.
Joker looks so edgy now!

The next game designer will not fail us like Sakurai did in this one area :)

INB4 Sakurai says that this might be the last Smash game again, which unless translated wrong and he meant HIS last, is simply wrong and he's delusional. I have huge respect for him and he's an amazing developer but I've never understood that quote of his. Sorry Sakurai but Nintendo would have the rights to continue the series regardless and would considering it is probably only second to Mario Kart among their most popular series, which is credit to you and the other developers.
If these games are his last, Smash-related, that is, then he can work as an advisor for the next title(s).

R0Y

Smash Master
Most songs are about love too. Why can't there be variety??
If you're into metal (and I'm not even talking extreme stuff) it's pretty easy to avoid that and get some variety :p

Power Metal thar be dragons though. Dragonforce pls.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
From what I understand, the reason fans believe he's leaving is that, on top of the preview:
1) Missing from all movie material
-This includes the bio, which last time that happened, Ambipom left the cast
2) Missing from the Ending while other spoilerish Pokémon are present
3) Is not shown in any other episodes after the next one.

Needless to say, it's not looking good for the poor thing.
Eh, if he leave he leaves, oh well also Ambipom didnt leave the cast

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Why bother wasting so much time downloading Flac? MP3 sounds just fine
YOU SHALL REGRET THIS!!!!!

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Ok, I';m kidding but let me tell you something you might have not egt:

I
****ING
HATE
MP3!!!!!!!!

They are compressed in a lossy way meaning you loose informations. After a while I realised they downgrade the quality so much that if I listen to an mp3 at 100%, chances are I want to throw my headphones in the windows.

Also, I HAVE A FREAKING 50MBPS INTENET UNLIMITED BANDWITH! I don;t care about storage, I have a terabyte avaliable.

And seriously.....it worth SO MUCH the space.....

I cannot tell you how ugly mp3 are compared to my ripped wav. These flacs are compressed, but LOSSLESS so you can't notice anything.

Sorry if I was rude, but It's jsut that I hate this format with passion, I want them to burn....

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
YOU SHALL REGRET THIS!!!!!

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Ok, I';m kidding but let me tell you something you might have not egt:

I
****ING
HATE
MP3!!!!!!!!

They are compressed in a lossy way meaning you loose informations. After a while I realised they downgrade the quality so much that if I listen to an mp3 at 100%, chances are I want to throw my headphones in the windows.

Also, I HAVE A FREAKING 50MBPS INTENET UNLIMITED BANDWITH! I don;t care about storage, I have a terabyte avaliable.

And seriously.....it worth SO MUCH the space.....

I cannot tell you how ugly mp3 are compared to my ripped wav. These flacs are compressed, but LOSSLESS so you can't notice anything.

Sorry if I was rude, but It's jsut that I hate this format with passion, I want them to burn....
Mp3s are bad for you? Shame, all of the ones I get are super crystal clear. You just downloaded some ****ty ones. Hell, even videos I download and turn into Mp3s sound amazing

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
Worse than .mp3's is the loudness war.

Oh lawd, ****ing Death Magnetic, lol.
Still love that album though...was 2008 though, not 2009.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Mp3s are bad for you? Shame, all of the ones I get are super crystal clear. You just downloaded some ****ty ones
no, I did test with a converter from the wav, they are ugly unless it's 320kbps, but even then, it was possible for me to notice a thing.

Also, youtube compress the audio to 192kbps and I can;t stand it.

So, go on youtube, and listen to a music from a good source like brawlbrstm.

Put both the video and your system to max volume with headphones.

If you can stand it, good, but I cannot for the life of me, so much distorsion and you loose stereo effects....

R0Y

Smash Master
By the way, all this talk about compressed .mp3's, people who don't pay for music:

This is part of why Taylor Swift tops the charts now. Country pop is even worse than regular pop.

Aside from that, I wouldn't illegally download anything approaching a modern game.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
no, I did test with a converter from the wav, they are ugly unless it's 320kbps, but even then, it was possible for me to notice a thing.

Also, youtube compress the audio to 192kbps and I can;t stand it.

So, go on youtube, and listen to a music from a good source like brawlbrstm.

Put both the video and your system to max volume with headphones.

If you can stand it, good, but I cannot for the life of me, so much distorsion and you loose stereo effects....
I guess My ears are used to it, that or my computer is Jesus and does something to the songs without me knowing

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
look, mp3 just destroys music for me.

This is just sad.

I;m ready to spend hours to figure out how to rip wav from roms becasue it;s just so majestic.

Like TTYD is the best example, I think it's a really bad shame to compress these.....I can;t imagine listening to mp3 of these....especially We believe in you Mario!

If I have to dig the music illegally, I want to at least experience what the composer intended me to experience, not crappy stuff......

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Worse than .mp3's is the loudness war.

Oh lawd, ****ing Death Magnetic, lol.
Still love that album though...was 2008 though, not 2009.
That's why I listen to LPs, they're less noisy
Luckily some bands now release their stuff in lossless formats/LPs which reach DR10 most of the time, but still the loudness war still lives on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom