• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I thought you were a teacher..? What happened to that job?

Also to the ones that play Mario Kart What music do you listen to while you race?
My contract is up in August after 5 years so I'm unable to renew if further. This job is one-on-one teaching with elementary to college age students with English. It seems good but they pay isn't the best and health insurance isn't provided via the company. It's fairly small actually but they are looking to expand.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
From the game or other music?
Like, other Music. I normally listen to Bravely Default music.
My contract is up in August after 5 years so I'm unable to renew if further. This job is one-on-one teaching with elementary to college age students with English. It seems good but they pay isn't the best and health insurance isn't provided via the company. It's fairly small actually but they are looking to expand.
Ahh I see good luck on the job you got accepted to. I feel like a bum not having one. But I am a full time Student also

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I thought you were a teacher..? What happened to that job?

Also to the ones that play Mario Kart What music do you listen to while you race?
Any song that's on my phone really
Songs with a good drop are great for final laps :drsad:
Just finished my second interview! I got the job! I'll be starting in August. I'll still be looking for better opportunities as the pay isn't what id like it to be and I also have several interviews lined up next month. But at least I have a job all set!
Hopefully you get the job you want
Good luck:dr^_^:
I'm still waiting for Nintendo to start releasing Gamecube games on the eshop. Even though I own a Gamecube, I missed out on a lot of the classics.
>>>>>>>
I still have my Wii but it's dying a slow death
Would love to play Pokemon XD on the WiiU
Camon Ninty :v

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Like, other Music. I normally listen to Bravely Default music.

Ahh I see good luck on the job you got accepted to. I feel like a bum not having one. But I am a full time Student also
I bummed around during college until I realized I needed a job. I worked at Target for about 3 years during that time. I liked it but the work was fairly bad. They were able to work around my class schedule.

We will be relocating to Yamaguchi Prefecture which is kind of close by but kinda far away. By expressway it's about 3 hours to where we live now. That way, we can visit my wife's family and our friends here. It's much closer than Tokyo and also much cheaper living standards. But it's basically countryside so there's that too.

Last edited:

Soul.

Koopa Cape with Primal Dialga remix though.
--

I played Pokémon XD back in 2010 on my Wii.
Good times. Very refreshing.
...i cri evertim

D

Deleted member

My Wii doesn't even read discs anymore so no point in using it again aside from VC and WiiWare titles. Moved forward with Wii U.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I bummed around during college until I realized I needed a job. I worked at Target for about 3 years during that time. I liked it but the work was fairly bad. They were able to work around my class schedule.

We will be relocating to Yamaguchi Prefecture which is kind of close by but kinda far away. By expressway it's about 3 hours to where we live now. That way, we can visit my wife's family and our friends here. It's much closer than Tokyo and also much cheaper living standards. But it's basically countryside so there's that too.
I wish I had the motivation to go and find a job. but the thought of having to juggle work and classwork scares me. I'm afraid one will fall in favor for the other.
Believe it or not, I'm pretty sympathetic
My good sir. Sometimes it is best not to get yourself warped up in your friends drama filled days. Trust me, nothing good comes out of it sometimes.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So, I haven't listened to complex music since long time ago, so I decided to listen an instrumental band called Animals As Leaders; (Prog Metal, Djent, Jazz Fusion) most of the tracks have lots of time signature changes in short time.

After listening one of the albums I felt like this

The complexity is too real

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
So, I haven't listened to complex music since long time ago, so I decided to listen an instrumental band called Animals As Leaders; (Prog Metal, Djent, Jazz Fusion) most of the tracks have lots of time signature changes in short time.

After listening one of the albums I felt like this

The complexity is too real
Omg that looks like an amazing feeling to have
Oh, I listen to whatever that sets the mood.
What if the mood was " RACE OR DIE"? in the last lap.... of Big Blue?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Meh, I don't listen to music much nowadays after what happened to my right ear in November. You know, I started to have some kind of high-pitching problem in that said ear. I don't know what it was, and I couldn't stand that. Had to start playing games and everything mute. I'm good for now, but I don't want to have this problem ever again.. therefore, I keep on playing games without sound for the most part. Home consoles are typically an exception.

Not sure if it was an inflammation or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Meh, I don't listen to music much nowadays after what happened to my right ear in November. You know, I started to have some kind of high-pitching problem in that said ear. I don't know what it was, and I couldn't stand that. Had to start playing games and everything mute. I'm good for now, but I don't want to have this problem ever again.. therefore, I keep on playing games without sound for the most part. Home consoles are typically an exception.

Not sure if it was an inflammation or not.
Oh like a high pitch ringing in your ear? I mostly get that after hours of blaring music on high volume

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm not gonna deny it, I don't really am into music artists.

All stuff I listen to are OST's. Openings, endings, game music, insert music, etc.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I got a high pitch ringing in my ears after going to a Death Metal concert and sitting next to the speakers, the ringing dissapeared after a couple of weeks, but man, it was really annoying.

D

Deleted member

Oh like a high pitch ringing in your ear? I mostly get that after hours of blaring music on high volume
More like, every song had this high-pitched feel to them in my right ear. The left one functioned normally. So, eh, maybe? Definitely not tinnitus.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
yeah that stuff. All rap is is " Obscenities: The Song"
Some one is not a fan of Gangstalicious, Thugnificent, or Sergeant Gutter with classics such as:
  • Booty Buttcheeks
  • Stomp 'Em In the Nuts
  • Thuggin' Luv
  • **** Ridin' Obama
  • Crank 'Dat Artichoke

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Some Rap music is good, really good. Can't say I'm into Country music though.

yeah that stuff. All rap is is " Obscenities: The Song"
Bit of a broad statement, no? There's plenty of rap music that doesn't have many cuss words/swears, or none at all.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Some one is not a fan of Gangstalicious, Thugnificent, or Sergeant Gutter with classics such as:
  • Booty Buttcheeks
  • Stomp 'Em In the Nuts
  • Thuggin' Luv
  • **** Ridin' Obama
  • Crank 'Dat Artichoke
Ok, now this **** is amazing.
I would listen to Stomp 'Em In the Nuts all day If I had the chance. Maybe throw a chair here and there
Mexican Music is the worst of hells
You mean like El Sonidito
*beep beep beep beep beep beep beep*

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Music is subjective. Rap isn't my favorite genre (anymore) but there are some new songs that are my guilty pleasure.

Now Rock, I love [almost] everything that genre offers

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
As far as rap music that most people around me tend to listen to, I'd agree.
That, and a song having swears doesn't make it bad. A horrible beat on the other hand, will make a song trash.

If you want at least one example of a good rapper, outside of well known rappers like Snoop, DMX, Tupac or Biggie Smalls......I'd go for Asheru. Most of his songs aren't about the typical stuff.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Rap is good sometimes, I have a rapper friend and likes to write about philosphic stuff, cheesy stuff, ecology, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom