• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Paper Mario talk?
Might as well tag @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5
I was sleeping....sorry fot he late response.

@ Reiga Reiga , hope you enjoy that playthrough, may your first chapter end be a
error message :)

But @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , I think you ought to play the other games. You'll see for yourself, but some do prefer spm over them and some don';t it's not something you can tell if you haven't played them. There's just a chance that it;s not the one you would prefer, but I will say that there's quite good reasons if you still think spm is, after all, that game bring so much to the series.

Just play the first 2 before saying it's your best one :)

Left is better.
Left, CLEARLY, even contrasts and I can see very clearly the outlines and forms because they splash out in my eyes unlike the other where I have to dig for them.

Last edited:

Reiga

He sold diddy for a switch
3DS FC
1461-7646-7368
I was sleeping....sorry fot he late response.

@ Reiga Reiga , hope you enjoy that playthrough, may your first chapter end be a
error message :)

But @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , I think you ought to play the other games. You'll see for yourself, but some do prefer spm over them and some don';t it's not something you can't tell if you haven't played them. There's just a chance that it;s not the one you would prefer, but I will say that there's quite good reasons if you still think spm is, after all, that game bring so much to the series.

Just play the first 2 before saying it's your best one :)

Left, CLEARLY, even contrasts and I can see very clearly the outlines and forms because they splash out in my eyes unlike the other where I have to dig for them.
Umm, you tagged the wrong guy, but ok.
:073:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Umm, you tagged the wrong guy, but ok.
:073:
...:(

ok, well let me redo this :)

@ Smearglangelo Smearglangelo hope your enjoy your playthrough of spm and have a
error message at ch1 :)

Yeah, I know I repeated, but I think it worth to point t=out that spm being underrated, I like when people get why this game is so awesome :)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
But @ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , I think you ought to play the other games. You'll see for yourself, but some do prefer spm over them and some don';t it's not something you can tell if you haven't played them. There's just a chance that it;s not the one you would prefer, but I will say that there's quite good reasons if you still think spm is, after all, that game bring so much to the series.
If I still have my GC and the Wii u played Game cube games, sure, but my GC poor wire striped themselves and I have NO idea why the GCN isnt backwards compatible

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
SPM best paper mario. I'm sure the others are good too but spm was actually my first one.
Dimentio the cold hearted murderer ftw
idk, you sounded like saying you didn't play them, but you think they should be good......

unless I actually completely missread the thing....in this case, sorry.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I had an epic Wi-Fi battle today to kick out 18 intruders from my brother's router

So, what I missed?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I just never knew ttyd existed in 2004 until now. If I still have my GC and the Wii u played Game cube games, sure, but my GC poor wire striped themselves and I have NO idea why the GCN isnt backwards compatiable
btw, try to tell what you want in first try because I might have just missed the post.....no one is alerted because of edits of course :)

And for pm64? It releases next Thursday on WiiU and TTYD is actually pm64 more polished, it is just that.

actually, if you want my opinion, pm64 gives you a
idea of what TTYD should be. spm doesn;t really because spm you know changed quite a bit in the gameplay.

But the thing is, would you buy pm64?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
But the thing is, would you buy pm64?
Yeah I wouldn't mind, if it wont drain my account on eshop that is because I only add funds one a month. You know, Just so I don't go money happy and empty my bank account..also its school money too

In other news. I boosted off a person in baby park and got 1st place at the last second

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Yeah I wouldn't mind, if it wont drain my account on eshop that is because I only add funds one a month. You know, Just so I don't go money happy and empty my bank account..also its school money too
Is it 13 $ for not having thw wii version?

Though, it does worth it, you might just not complicate stuff to get a gc because what's the point if you love spm way more than pm64?

that;s why you jsut might want to get pm64 and decided after.

Though, let me check if it's 13$, it sounds a bit weird, idk why I have that number in mind.

EDIT: between 9 and 12$. I have a feel it's going to be 9, but don't count me on this.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Is it 13 $ for not having thw wii version?

Though, it does worth it, you might just not complicate stuff to get a gc because what's the point if you love spm way more than pm64?

that;s why you jsut might want to get pm64 and decided after.

Though, let me check if it's 13$, it sounds a bit weird, idk why I have that number in mind.

EDIT: between 9 and 12$. I have a feel it's going to be 9, but don't count me on this.
Well if its 9 I'll have to wit to get it because I think I only have about 8 on eshop at the moment. But I'll look into getting it
Nothing. Thread's kinda slow today.
because squids. The only Squids I like are the dead ones covered in Soy sause

Last edited:

Smearglangelo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UltraKoopaTroopa
3DS FC
4124-5097-9262
I'm still waiting for Nintendo to start releasing Gamecube games on the eshop. Even though I own a Gamecube, I missed out on a lot of the classics.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
it is AT LEAST 9.....

So, I guess we'll wait....
Well I do think it would have the same price as Super Mario 64 seeing how they are both 64 games so yeah $9.99
I'm still waiting for Nintendo to start releasing Gamecube games on the eshop. Even though I own a Gamecube, I missed out on a lot of the classics.
Nintendo, I need my Mario Sunshine fix, right now

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I decided to hear a mix of Progressive Metal and Djent... after one song of 5 minutes I feel trippy, even 4/4 sounds complex lol

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Well I do think it would have the same price as Super Mario 64 seeing how they are both 64 games so yeah $9.99

Nintendo, I need my Mario Sunshine fix, right now
playing sms and TTYD back to back, you die of happiness :)

Because sms is the second most cheerful game I played, it comes close to TTYD. I mean, admit you were just loving to use fludd on the roof of delfino plaza just to admire the game :)

it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy :)

D

Deleted member

The only way I'd get the otherwise disturbing and overly unnecessary (opinions) GameCube Controller Adapter would be by re-releasing Melee on the eShop (if it's compatible with it, anyway). I wouldn't use it for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

Dunno about the other GCN games, however... hmm..

D

Deleted member

Well Sakurai, already stated he has no interest to make a Uprising 2 (then jokingly said maybe in the next 25 years someone will), so not him.
>Not a fan of sequels
>Makes more Smash Bros. games

Sakurai logic. :smirk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, apparently, one of the main characters found in Grey's Anatomy "died". Yes, a character. Not the actor!

This show won't last long. *laughs maniatically*

Go ahead, eliminate all humans! :troll:
It's been around for almost a decade already. Though hopefully it'll end it's run. But then again, I'm sure some still want to keep going.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Because sms is the second most cheerful game I played, it comes close to TTYD. I mean, admit you were just loving to use fludd on the roof of delfino plaza just to admire the game :)
Naw, it was nice looking and all, but my joy came from actually beating some of the stuff and hearing the "SHINE GET" music

btw, **** you "The Sand Bird is Born"

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Just finished my second interview! I got the job! I'll be starting in August. I'll still be looking for better opportunities as the pay isn't what id like it to be and I also have several interviews lined up next month. But at least I have a job all set!

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Just finished my second interview! I got the job! I'll be starting in August. I'll still be looking for better opportunities as the pay isn't what id like it to be and I also have several interviews lined up next month. But at least I have a job all set!
I thought you were a teacher..? What happened to that job?

Also to the ones that play Mario Kart What music do you listen to while you race?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom