• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social Thread 5.0: ITT - ANYTHING CAN CHANGE! Including the page we end at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Neo Bowser City was already incredibly underwhelming in 7

But Baby Park and the Nature Road, I need it
I think Nature Road is actually called "Wild Woods" according to Gamexplain.

Neo Bowser. Underwhelming?
what.
Aesthetically speaking, it looks awesome. However, the track design feels basic and unimpressive. In MK8, they've left it virtually untouched when they could've been more creative like the the other anti-gravity race track designs.

Soul.

Aesthetically speaking, it looks awesome. However, the track design feels basic and unimpressive. In MK8, they've left it virtually untouched when they could've been more creative like the the other anti-gravity race track designs.
I honestly can care less if the track feels basic. The anti-gravity mechanic is a gimmick. They don't need to put it in almost every course.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I honestly can care less if the track feels basic. The anti-gravity mechanic is a gimmick. They don't need to put it in almost every course.
Thats not to say Pokemon doesn't have its own gimmicks... of which I cant think of because Im typing a paper... should be at least
More like, Mewtwoboards for today. :smirk:
Guess I'll have to gush over Mario Kart on Reddit lol

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I tried on both versions and here's more of less the distance :4mewtwo:'s Final Smash travels if he doesn't hit an opponent:

Mewtwo's Final Smash Distance 3DS.png

Mewtwo's Final Smash Distance Wii U.png

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I understand that, and you're right. (I mean look at Ribbon Road) But looking at Neo Bowser City, it feels like a missed opportunity. It would've been cool to take the neon pipeway section and twist it around, for example. Not to mention the futuristic, neon setting, anti-gravity could've fit perfectly.

D

Deleted member

Thats not to say Pokemon doesn't have its own gimmicks... of which I cant think of because Im typing a paper... should be at least

Pokémon doesn't have any gimmicks aside from version exclusives.. at least, to me, but I don't even play the games so what do I know?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This is Nintendo at the moment;
woo-oo.png

...I made this image.
What am I doing.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So I just tried out Mewtwo.
Well that was- that was- um. well...
Yeah, he's weird.
It's like if you were to take little parts of Lucas, Charizard, Lucario, Jigglypuff, Rosalina, and Palutena, and shove them into a blender on the highest setting.
You would get Mewtwo.
He's just so weird!

It interests me.
I REQUIRE MORE EXPERIMENTATION WITH THIS CHARACTER!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
I understand that, and you're right. (I mean look at Ribbon Road) But looking at Neo Bowser City, it feels like a missed opportunity. It would've been cool to take the neon pipeway section and twist it around, for example. Not to mention the futuristic, neon setting, anti-gravity could've fit perfectly.
They could of picked Toads Factory for gods sakes.

They missed out On Toads Factory

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
Mewtwo is fine, but he just seems like he didn't deserve a character slot. A clone like him could've been a palette.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I feel as if I got Mewtwo's "Style" down.
He's a Glass Cannon.
Sorta like Little Mac, but with Projectiles, Aerial Options and an actual recovery.
Hits Hard, Launches Far but can't take too much punishment.
Shadow Ball has gotta be one of his primary Kill moves.

I love it. :grin:

Soul.

I barely play Pokémon games; my interest in competitive **** regarding the series has been dwindling. So maybe mentioning Pokémon was a bit weird.
It has an anti-gravity section near the finish line if that's something.

D

Deleted member

I could get both MK8 DLC packs, but I don't have enough money. I'll eventually do that.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Um... @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 , is Watt a boy or a girl?
When you first meet him/her, the game refers to it as a girl (she/her), but when you select it for upgrading, the game refers to it a as boy (He).
I'm confused. *insert dizzy Paper Mario here*

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Based @SG9000 gave me a Mewtwo code to give my Sister
Pray that she doesn't ask any questions as to why I wrote stuff on her Sticky Note <_< >_>

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I barely play Pokémon games; my interest in competitive **** regarding the series has been dwindling. So maybe mentioning Pokémon was a bit weird.

It has an anti-gravity section near the finish line if that's something.
  • Not to mention you have an electric rat mascot sitting in your avatar and signature.
  • Ehhh, that anti-gravity section isn't much. But it's better than nothing, I guess.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Um... @ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 , is Watt a boy or a girl?
When you first meet him/her, the game refers to it as a girl (she/her), but when you select it for upgrading, the game refers to it a as boy (He).
I'm confused. *insert dizzy Paper Mario here*
Given how she acts, I would say a girl honestly, but honestly, idk.

I just never asked myself the question :)

Last edited:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Heads up, hearing that Mootoo is giving people "irregular save data" after playing solo modes, preventing online play.

Was going to beat classic as him after dinner, too...

Agualitos

Smash Apprentice
All day today I was so excited to finally get Mewtwo in my copy of Super Smash! after waiting for him for over 7 years today was the day! ^.^

I come home and check my email and soon realize. . . I didn't get an email one. Finally, after looking at my club nintendo account, I realized I didn't register my copies of the actual super smash 3DS and Wii U, but rather registered only my video game consoles. . .

Can someone say SALTY. . . *goes in a corner and cries*

HAPPY MEWTWO DAY EVERYONE :150::b::150:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Heads up, hearing that Mootoo is giving people "irregular save data" after playing solo modes, preventing online play.

Inb4 1.0.7 comes next week plus more nerfs to Diddy :troll:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

What the hell is "irregular save data"
That sounds like something defective Wii Us would get

Woo, almost done with my paper, now I can play Story of Seasons and pass out
zlCfzTPmmnwS-gOXHE.jpg

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@ Yoshi-hara Yoshi-hara , from nintendo wiki:

Though Watt is a female, there are oftentimes in which the games writers mistakenly referred to Watt as a male. An example of this is when she gets her Super Block upgrades. Furthermore, on her Super Paper MarioCatch Card, she is referred to as a male.

Basically, sounds like another watt. Btw, I think it`s coincidence, but you both meet vivan and watt at the ch4 of their games....

weird.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
@ Yoshi-hara Yoshi-hara , from nintendo wiki:

Though Watt is a female, there are oftentimes in which the games writers mistakenly referred to Watt as a male. An example of this is when she gets her Super Block upgrades. Furthermore, on her Super Paper MarioCatch Card, she is referred to as a male.

Basically, sounds like another watt. Btw, I think it`s coincidence, but you both meet vivan and watt at the ch4 of their games....

weird.
Id like to say Nintendo never said their sex because they want to keep it up to the players imagination

D

Deleted member

I just beat Classic as him.
I'm scared.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
This is Nintendo at the moment;
View attachment 47629

...I made this image.